It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunguska Theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I still like the one about Tesla.
And I think the time frame applies and the statement
to the North Pole explorers.

Tesla said he could light up the oceans.
I don't think it was the water he was lighting.
So he could direct the sky light.

A long wave up to the atmosphere and then a microwave
lightning up the rarefied gases.

There were reports the Tower was sparking from local
residence. Or some web page Tesla disinformation.

So the Tunguska Tesla Theory is the atmosphere was heated
up and collapsed with enormous energy. Hydrogen2 separates
at 100 cal but recombines H H to H2 giving off 1000 cal with
unRelativistic ease.

Not the conservation of energy that Lord Kelvin wrote about.
Its too important to the Illuminati.

The other story was a test atomic bomb blast by Nazis
The tree displacement was compared and looked like a match
with known atomic blasts.

But the Illuminati tell us Germany had no atomic bombs and
Tesla's Tower had no power even though reports had Tesla
shoveling coal into a boiler must have been for heat.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have always liked either the meteor explosion in the atmosphere, Tesla, or UFO related theory. Each one is highly plausible. I just wish I knew what all Tesla really had. It is a shame he has been discredited by the government more than likely. At least he got a physical unit named after him,lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

Thanks for bringing this topic back up, I haven't heard some of the newer theories presented here, nor the finding of a possible crater at the site.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The government is allowing Tesla's documents to be held indefinetly
at Los Alamos apparently.

The government had his many proposals and spent money on more
understandable weapons but said he was nuts but thought and
knew otherwise.

The only leak to Germany was a purchase in 1914 that may have led
to the Foo/Phoo and a non radioactive atomic electric generator.
I might have been of a US Navy sub with this so called Elecro U boat
Tesla generator installed. The engine room was off limits and
had a giant danger radiation sign on the door.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Tesla's little tower out west needed a power plant. But that experiment had two interesting features.

1, It had a tiny ball on the top compared to Wardenclyffe, The ball would determine the volumetric limit of the energy involved. The ball shape was used in tesla linear circuits to reflect a pulse of energy back down the wave guide. Too small a ball and energy would be radiated upward off the ball at a lower threshold.

2, The energy surge blew out the generator and blacked the entire town out an instant after the experiment began! Where did all that power come from?

I have never heard of a power plant associated with the Wardenclyffe Tower on Long Island NY.

I suggest that a full scale Tesla Tower would not need a power source. It would be the power source. Would Tesla have built his tower on an island if he needed a Dynamo to power it? I doubt it.

Tesla was working with Earth Resonant frequencys. His plans for using the ionosphere as a resonant power source imply the same can be done using the earth.

It was reported that sparks shot from butterfly wings miles from Wardenclyffe. That would be substantial power.

Consider the radiation of any energy outward in a spherical pattern, the volume of energy to area is constantly decreasing. The same law that applys to the dissipation of a magnet's force with distance applys to the transfer of electromagnetic waves. The Inverse Squared Law.
I truly doubt a steam boiler produced that much energy. How powerful would your refrigerator magnet need to be to attract a pin which is miles away?

Why are there no pictures of the power generation building? Not even mention of it!

Tesla's linear circuit designs were based upon deflecting energy peaks off of the inside of spheres and back down the wave guide. When a peak crosses another peak, you have an addative function.

So lets say the wave guide is filled with Earth frequencys with with 1 milliampere peak value. If you introduce an energy a spike of your own, it's peak value is added to the Earth Frequency's peak value when the peaks occupy the same point along the wave guide. The peaks deflect off the ball back into the earth, The Earth harmonics resonate back up the guide amplified, and continue to climb in magnitude, repeatedly bouncing back as impedience and growing into a more and a more and more dominant contributor to the harmonic. Each time a harmonic frequency became entrained it's peak would be added to the peak via the synchronization of the harmonic.

I think the mass of the ball must also have been a critical factor in determining the frequency. The Wardenclyffe ball was massive!
I would expect the ball to resonate at the desired frequency ringing like a bell. So I picture it's role as being like the membrane on a stereo speaker.
An extremely large and heavy speaker.

Think of the Tacoma Narrows bridge collapse, harmonics are amplifiers.

Did Tesla not say that it would shake the Earth itself?

So I do not think the tower was about putting energy in, it was about pulling energy out!

So I think yes Tesla had enough power at his disposal at that time, perhaps too much!

It is curious that his research came to an end so abruptly. The standard excuse that there is no way to put a meter on the air is absurd. Everyone knows that you put the meter on the house!

Now what would make the rich man walk away from an ocean of energy which he could sell for nearly 100% profit?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Cyberbian]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I can mention a couple of things.

The Building in front of the Tower had the power plant.
Even in youtube videos made today of the tower sight, only
the building remains.

Tesla had an ad mentioning burning nitrogen in high voltage
generates 12mev. So he might have had an over unity generator
ready in mind once the boiler started the tower gong.

Tesla knew how nitrogen was used in fertilizer for growing crops
and invented nitrogen extraction from air. A Good Thing.

Tesla made loss less non Hertz ether waves.
Power is EH sine 90 degrees for Hertz.
Power is EH sine 180 degrees for Tesla.

The ball capacitor leads voltage by 90 degrees and coil lags
voltage by 90 degrees giving sine 180 = zero power

No matter what power or frequency.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There can be no such thing as a lossless wave. As I mentioned above there is a perfectly good reason for the function of the Inverse Squared law.

You are spreading a limited quantity across a progressively larger area. The directing the radiation from the wave guide, or limiting the waves to a horizontal direction do not change this basic reality. The the area of a circle simply gets larger as you move outward from the center.

I promise you that somewhere in the world somone is running a Telsa Coil right now, fluorescent tubes are not being lit by it everywhere in the world.

If the wave were lossless it would have the power to light every fluorescent tube in the world, with only the usual energy needed to light one, because the power would be uniform across the planet, and non-degraded from the moment of transmission.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Earth is considered a conductor of electricity.
Thus it is a big capacitor.
See Maxwell's Static representation of two globes in Vol one.
The Electric field is induced and opposite around each entire surface.
The AC field from the Tower capacitor finds a resonant point with the
Earth and continues the radiant energy oscillation.
Power loss in coil heating cooled by tank of liquid air which
requires little power to keep in the liquid state compared to power
deliver which is the same as the boiler generator.
The burning of nitrogen might increase the power over the coal fed
boiler of Tesla's times.
There is no LC circuit without some loss but there is no Hertz losses.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This might irk some of you but I'll post it anyways. I always believed that all things are connected and, one could find clues in areas totally unrelated to the subject matter...

'___' is Deep Trance Meditation; this fellow is basically a modern Edgar Cayce.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hz is frequency.

The energy which is oscilating between the two spheres( earth and copper ball) via the wave guide, the energy which is becoming harmonic, and bounces back up the guide via impedance (impedance is the deflection) eventually exceeds the power required to overcome the deflection and radiates out of the copper ball as from the ball of a tesla coil.

Tesla coils are extremely local and limited in transmission distance.

If the reports are true, then Tesla may have radiated more power from Wardenclyffe than it was possible to produce with all the existing electrical sources of his day combined. He did not get that much energy from a couple of scoops of coal, and a steam powered generator.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Vladimir Shaidurov of the Russian Academy of Sciences, has a very interesting theory that the Tunguska event is the actual cause of the global warming that we are experiencing today.

LINK: www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Every nuke ever set off in the atmosphere would be contributory. I doubt that governments will like the implications of that.

The theory will be denounced, even if correct and provable.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here is a strange thought.
Involving a few conspiracies.
This is deep and experience counts.

Ever see old Atomic bomb test reels and documentaries where they mentioned
that some feared the atmosphere would explode.

Like perhaps it happened 40 years earlier.

(The physics involved is noted by Bill Lyne in "Occult Ether Physics" where
atmospheric gasses give off more energy in recombining to double atom gases
after a small heating into the mono atomic state.)

So guess where the Germans tested the first atomic bomb.
Right here in the good old US of A.
And pushed nuclear plants on us while sitting on the Tesla technology they
stole and most likely head to Europe in fancy diggs inside 300 mps Tesla liners.

Nuclear plants will kill off the un Tesla aware energy from the environment masses
just as good as making a few wars.

Ed: As far as a source of free enormous power would be the Sun's currents
through the Earth. Most likely pulsing currents and easily picked up to add to an
oscillator.
So the Tunguska Theory is the atmosphere exploded, the cold gassses were heated up
separated and moved back again causing the totally unexpectred explosion.
This many have stopped Tesla more than Marconi.
A non Relativistic more out than input and the root of the so called cold energy talk
that no one explains very well.

edit on 3/26/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
chuck norris....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I was recently presented with these facts. there is a great book called: Angels Dont Play This HAARP

I highly recommend it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Hm. Ok,

6) a microscopic black hole. If Hawking is wrong, and black holes do not "evaporate", it could be a micro black hole left over from the Big Bang.

7) A non-trivial random vacuum fluctuation

8) what it really was

Given that the Tunguska event was obviously an explosion, I do not think that a black hole would be a viable possibility. A black hole draws matter towards it, not blasts it away from it. The images of the Tunguska event all clearly show that the trees were blasted away from a central point, so a black hole does not make much sense in this case.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Obviously the incident it'sself was not worldly as in 1908 there was no way any country on earth had nuclear or technology. UFO's and other alien space craft are machines and just like worldly machines can and will break down. What happened was most probably an unfortunate and unforseen accident of a UFO, which made it crash down to earth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join