It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Soviet footage-Mig vs Ufo cylinder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Its pretty much genuine.
[edit on 2-8-2006 by Kacen]

did you not read the whole thread?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
backtoreality posted on 2-8-2006 at 03:51 AM (post id: 2386664)

"And since the smoking gun evidence will never be presented--since aliens do not exist--that I can mantain by badass winning percentage until I decide to retire from the game."

backtoreality posted on 1-8-2006 at 10:03 AM (post id: 2385171)

"Anyway, fake until proven true."

'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
This is some impressive footage that i'd never come across before, if anyone has seen or knows about this footage being released, please let the good people at ATS know.(with links and sources please)
IMHO I have no doubt that this is real.
the quality is good and judging by the shadows of the sun and the acceleration of the object as it's being pursued, the footage looks authentic.
The actual cylindrical object actually looks like it never feared the mig's and showed it's superior power. Well here it is.

video.google.ca...

Are you kidding or are you crazy? It's clearly a shadow. It is flat, two dementional, and it projected on the clouds, which is why it matches the shape of the cloud tops. It looks like a featureless sphere because it is, ghasp, a shadow.

I didn't even bother watching the second one. This first one gave me enough laughs for a while.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Say what? If this is a shadow it should be breaking up between clouds.

It doesn´t. The reason the edges of the object are fuzzy is because of the poor quality of this footage.

This is an unknown object with amazing acceleration capabilities.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rev Paine

This is some impressive footage that i'd never come across before, if anyone has seen or knows about this footage being released, please let the good people at ATS know.(with links and sources please)
the quality is good and judging by the shadows of the sun and the acceleration of the object as it's being pursued, the footage looks authentic.
The actual cylindrical object actually looks like it never feared the mig's and showed it's superior power. Well here it is.

video.google.ca...

Are you kidding or are you crazy? It's clearly a shadow. It is flat, two dementional, and it projected on the clouds, which is why it matches the shape of the cloud tops. It looks like a featureless sphere because it is, ghasp, a shadow.

I didn't even bother watching the second one. This first one gave me enough laughs for a while.

thanks for your opinion mate, and no i'm not crazy. I am interested in knowing what you mean by "It looks like a featureless sphere(?)because it is,ghasp, a shadow"
so expert, enlighten me as to what you think the shadow is from and why it speeds up,thanks!
oh and since you're new here,take you're time.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...

Note about half way down the page, there are a few that look like tubes or cyclinders. The banner one is one I am familiar with it replaced the old balsa and shiny stuff darts because the banner is reusable and scores for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rev Paine

video.google.ca...

thanks for your opinion mate, and no i'm not crazy. I am interested in knowing what you mean by "It looks like a featureless sphere(?)because it is,ghasp, a shadow"
so expert, enlighten me as to what you think the shadow is from and why it speeds up,thanks!
oh and since you're new here,take you're time.

Duh, because the air plane turns the opposite direction from the direction of the shadow.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Say what? If this is a shadow it should be breaking up between clouds.

It doesn´t. The reason the edges of the object are fuzzy is because of the poor quality of this footage.

This is an unknown object with amazing acceleration capabilities.

It doesn't pass between clouds and it isn't an object, it is a shadow.

I have seen many unexplainable videos of UFOs, this isn't one of them. It's a shadow.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperwrench
www.globalsecurity.org...

Note about half way down the page, there are a few that look like tubes or cyclinders. The banner one is one I am familiar with it replaced the old balsa and shiny stuff darts because the banner is reusable and scores for you.

Where is the tow line?

If this is a banner where is the distortion in the surface?

I do like the link because some of those target practice aircraft could have been used to hit the pentagon but that is annother thread.

thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Duh, because the air plane turns the opposite direction from the direction of the shadow.

what?!?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Where is the tow line?

If this is a banner where is the distortion in the surface?

I do like the link because some of those target practice aircraft could have been used to hit the pentagon but that is annother thread.

thanks.

Tow line? In that crappy video you would never see the tow line.

I am glad you like the link, but you may want to look at the size of the targets before you start trying to put them toward an off the wall theory like that.

Futhermore, It is a fake, the jet is not what is claimed in the video, It is an US made fighter, F15. We don't know which AF it belongs to, but it is not and I repeat is not a Russian fighter. Read the entire thread for my and other folks well informed post. I have said it before, I have over 20 years of experience working of F16C/D aircraft of all the current blocks, others who have posted in this thread sure sound like they have a bit of time arough fighter A/C also. Believe and think what you want but the video has been proven as total bunk, as presented.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by incunabula

It's a hoax. You can clearly see that the "UFO" is an artificial overlay: it's bouncing up and down in synch with the foreground ejection seat. Ie. it's not properly stabilized with the background imagery, so it's a poor piece of work.

And while I'm not a pilot I've built countless of model figthers - yes it does look like an ACESII ejection seat found in western fighters.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just a quick bump, came across the footage of the supposed MIG chasing the cigar shaped ufo on Youtube today for the first time and wondering what people's opinions are now a few years on. It seems from this thread that some believe it has been debunked but would be interested to hear others thoughts.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreYouSirius
Just a quick bump, came across the footage of the supposed MIG chasing the cigar shaped ufo on Youtube today for the first time and wondering what people's opinions are now a few years on.

Thanks for this blast from the past.

As I posted in this thread 8 years ago, the "MIG chasing the cigar shaped ufo" video is a hoax.

Since then, I've obtained a lot more information and evidence relating to this hoax (and many others) including the source video before the "ufo" was added.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join