It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Soviet footage-Mig vs Ufo cylinder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is some impressive footage that i'd never come across before, if anyone has seen or knows about this footage being released, please let the good people at ATS know.(with links and sources please)
IMHO I have no doubt that this is real.
the quality is good and judging by the shadows of the sun and the acceleration of the object as it's being pursued, the footage looks authentic.
The actual cylindrical object actually looks like it never feared the mig's and showed it's superior power. Well here it is.

video.google.ca...

Here's another one of ufo's merging in midair caught by russian jet camera! pretty incredible!

video.google.ca...

[edit on 31-7-2006 by incunabula]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've never seen that one either. I'm no expert but that looks legit. The size and speed are impressive... I wonder how much better they are now. I've noticed cylinder sightings are more common in Europe and Russia than in North America.

Thanx eh, I'm addin' that one to the library,
Victor K.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Looks pretty good although i´m curious about what seems to be a jerky movement vertically realtive to the cloudcover. Anyone know if it possible to download this clip?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Looks pretty good although i´m curious about what seems to be a jerky movement vertically realtive to the cloudcover.

can you give me a timeframe of reference? i'd like to see what you mean.thanks!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Yea i see it too. When the cylinder is about 1-2 secs away from zipping off, it kinda shakes with the camera movement.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
When the cylinder is about 1-2 secs away from zipping off, it kinda shakes with the camera movement.

I don't see what you're looking at,please explain.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is by far one of those most astonishing UFO films I have ever seen. It most certainly looks authentic to me. It really does look like a giant cylinder pacing itself just ahead of the MiG-21 Interceptors and then excelerates like a bat-out-of-hell. Simply stunning.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nice clip so where are the debunkers on this one. I want to hear how they explain these two things coming together in the air and staying together.

Thanks for posting the clip.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
[

Thanks for posting the clip.

you're welcome.
I wonder if kgb needed the money that badly to release the footage?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
these are intresting bits of film the first one more so than the second.
it dosent seem 2 me that in the second that the craft merged with the other at all
but simply got right behind it obscueing the view of the camera but still intresting. i belive i have seen this before in some dvd documentury cant remember which though.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The MIG-21 video is part of the show UFO KGB Files, which presented this video and other things, including the controvertial 1968 Sverdlovsk region video showing a supposed crashed alien craft and the autopsy of one ocupant. More information regarding such event here:

members.tripod.com...

For that particular MIG video, you can follow a discussion here:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 31-7-2006 by JackHill]

More here:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 31-7-2006 by JackHill]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Looks to me that it is a shadow on top of the clouds. You can see that it follows the shape of the clouds as a shadow would do. As fas as what is making the shadow I don't know but it certainly is a shadow of something on top of the clouds.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
yeah but its not an error when he magnified above the black shadow. its extremly hard to see but the actual UFO is somhow white like the cloud or theres 2? wich i doubt, cause we see the black shadow expending at some point when he start speeding up.

Or maybe it was another Mig on the magnifier i dunno but the black thing looks like a serpent in water, doesnt seems to be a solid mass.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by eagle eye]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Very nice, although I see that they said the two objects merged in the second footage, couldn't one just have passed under the other and somehow attached?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It looks real to me. Nice film considering the vibrations you could imagine going on while onboard a jet during all this. I think the movement of the clyclinder object is consistant with the movements of the mig. The mig is banking right and the object moves slightly to the left a bit. It proves that whatever is outside the cockpit is actually there.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula

When the cylinder is about 1-2 secs away from zipping off, it kinda shakes with the camera movement.

I don't see what you're looking at,please explain.

It seems to be out of sync with both the camera as well as the cloudcover. Now, obviously it would shake relative to the camera but i would expect consistent horizontal travel relative to the cloudcover, this thing seems to have a jerky "up´n down" movement. I could be wrong, it´s subtle. Importing this clip into AE one could stabilize the cloudcover to a line and then see if the UFO have a vertical travel to that line.

To me the second clip just look like to blurred out aiplanes passing on top of each other perpendicular to the camera axis.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by tomra]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The first one is quite impressive , but i wish they would have let us see how the second one played out . I'm not convinced that 2 objects merged at all , and the fact that they cut the clip early makes me even more suspicious.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm just really glad they got all the data on
where these videos came from
when they were taken
how we get to see them
where the originals are kept
who the pilots were
what was the ultimate conclusion of the analysts
and all that other good, factual information to back it up.

Because without any of that stuff, no matter how good the video itself might be, it doesn't mean diddly squat.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Anyone notice how the airspeed increases from subsonic to 3.2 mach in about 2 seconds? LOL. By the way, 3.2 mach? Even if possible, not possible at that alititude.

Anyway, fake until proven true.

Anyone get a look a the tags? See what state they were from?
I thought I saw a "I'd rather be scoring with human chicks" bumper sticker.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
Anyone notice how the airspeed increases from subsonic to 3.2 mach in about 2 seconds? LOL. By the way, 3.2 mach? Even if possible, not possible at that alititude.

It was much longer than 2 seconds.

Anyway, fake until proven true.

What kind of nonsense is that? Undetermined untill proven true or fake. It should be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join