It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fastest way to be buff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I dont know how some people do it. They could eat twinkies and frozen waffles all day and look great. But I for some reason have everything outta proportion. I wouldnt say Im over weight instead I think my weight is in all the wrong places. One example is my belly which is all soft and saggy with lovehandles everywhere.

So this is my question: How can I get rid of my belly and generally improve my physique the quickest and/or easiest?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
I dont know how some people do it. They could eat twinkies and frozen waffles all day and look great. But I for some reason have everything outta proportion. I wouldnt say Im over weight instead I think my weight is in all the wrong places. One example is my belly which is all soft and saggy with lovehandles everywhere.

So this is my question: How can I get rid of my belly and generally improve my physique the quickest and/or easiest?

Hey Vegemite!

There is NO easy solution to a buffed up body!
Eat healthy!
Do at least 20 minutes of exercise 3 or more if you can, a week......weights and cardio.
Or try a fast paced 45 minute of weights..no stops in between.
Try and lift heavier weights then you normally think you can..it ups your metabolism.
Fast way to lose weight?
You can try a high protein diet, but i would not recommend it for long term use, as it's not a very good healthy way of eating.You get loads of protein, but not much in fibre, which is your best way for long term in health wise.
Your best bet is to eat several small meals a day and keep moving......and by 'moving', i mean get up off the computer to move.

oh, and eating vegemite is good for you...good source of vitamin B....
take care
helen

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
exercize, my friend, and exercize more. Do 1000 situps everyday. That's a good way to get rid of belly fat. Do many pushups to build shoulder and chest muscles. Lift weights to build biceps, triceps, shoulders, and chest. Run and use an exercize bike to build your lower (leg/knee) muscles. Swim TO BUILD ALL MUSCLES. Box a punching bag to increase endurance.

Is there anything I've missed?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Gettin in the weight room say 3 times a week, with a good ab program, russian twists, crunches, bicycles, and bridges will go a long way to trim fat. Startin with long runs 5-6 miles will only kill your motivation, start with 1 mile runs.

top topics

join