It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No such thing as Black Holes??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thanatos

But what's so hard to believe that the universe is electrically instead of gravitically driven?

Nothing you are right it is electrically driven.. just look up zero point energy... electro magnetic energy permeates the entire aether..

And here is a Hubble photo of one big ass BLACK HOLE

This one has almost consumed its whole galaxy.. Notice the energy streaming out of the poles... this has been noticed on a lot of black holes. Just check out the photo galleries at the Hubble site and Nasa JPL

Silly Lemmings Do some homework

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
And here is a Hubble photo of one big ass BLACK HOLE

This one has almost consumed its whole galaxy.. Notice the energy streaming out of the poles... this has been noticed on a lot of black holes. Just check out the photo galleries at the Hubble site and Nasa JPL

Silly Lemmings Do some homework

Ummm.... maybe I'm misreading/misunderstanding your post, but I'm pretty sure that is a computer-generated image, not a Hubble photo.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thanatos

www.thunderbolts.info...

But since many of you won't click the link here are the highlights:

LOL quite true... but I do click

Now this refers to something in 2005... what have the results been?

Comet Tempel 1, which NASA selected for the Deep Impact mission, is certainly not ideal for testing the electrical hypothesis. Of course, NASA scientists do not realize this, since the issue of electrical charge has no place in standard theory.

Bold mine... I see they left themselves an "out" if their theory wasn't proven... "Well we said this one wasn't ideal.."

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I see they left themselves an "out" if their theory wasn't proven... "Well we said this one wasn't ideal.."

Ah, yes... The trademark of all those involved in "science" and hoaxes. Great catch!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is a really interesting view of Black Holes...

Yes this is a computer simulation, but its created from collected data from hubble, and the x-ray sattelites etc.

Besides which its a very cool "ride" to the black hole, naturally using a faster than light drive. I have notice in recent images though that Nasa et al have been showing energy pouring out of the poles of black holes and quasars... that is a very interesting development and might be extremely important as it shows something escaping the black holes. Refered to as "jets" of plasma...

Could be the key to what happens to all that matter sucked in...

A faster than light spacecraft.....

This is AWESOME

And you get to control it... just be careful of that black hole on your left
[they do claim that you need to accelerate to scientificslly impossible speeds though
] You have to pick the right speed as this simulation is based on real time, so you do travel at the spedd you pick.

Man does this thing MOVE!!!

All you ever wanted to know about the current theory of Black Holes

BLACK HOLE ENCYCLOPEDIA

This one lets you explode as Star and make your own blackhole

[edit on 3-8-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i can say they exist because we can see them. we put a name on them that directly staes the end result of whatever the phenomenon is. in those areas of space, there is an abscence of visible matter. thats why its called a black hole. what causes it is apparently up for debate, but the existance of large areas of space lacking visible matter is not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join