It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm offended

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am offended.

I am offended because I feel left out - everyone seems to be offended by something on ATS, except me.

I demand that a new forum / thread be established that provides personalized offensive content because I want to be like so many others that insist on everything being about them. For once, I think it should all be about me.

I posted this here because I want to be offended when a mod moves it to an "appropriate" forum.

I'm sure someone else has posted a similar rant previously. I can't wait to be offended when someone points it out to me. Or links to it.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I feel the same way sometimes, it seems like everyone here has a thin skin and accuse people of being racists or something instead of really discussing the issues.

[edit on 7/31/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemicalLaser
I am offended.

I am offended because I feel left out - everyone seems to be offended by something on ATS, except me.

What a horrible thing to say. I can't believe someone would actually hold such an opinion, much less post it in a public forum. I just have to wonder what this world is coming to where such attitudes are given any kind of legitimacy.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I am offended.

I demand that a new forum / thread be established that provides personalized offensive content because I want to be like so many others that insist on everything being about them. For once, I think it should all be about me.

I posted this here because I want to be offended when a mod moves it to an "appropriate" forum.

I'm sure someone else has posted a similar rant previously. I can't wait to be offended when someone points it out to me. Or links to it.

You know you're going to be offended when this gets moved to Rants on BTS!

I know what you mean though, and it is getting frustrating.

Agreed DJ, and Enkidu, he was being sarcastic... I think.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey,

I'm offeneded that you would start a thread like that and that you sucked me into reading this thread.
Now I am really upset that I acually have replied to your thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I am offended.

WELL I AM OFFENDED TOO

By your heartless and offensive avatar

I am offended because it shows a stereotypical strong jawlined superhero
Without any thought at all for those ''less than perfect'' people with overbites.or underbites ... even trillobites..oh wait a minute.....

NOW I GET IT..!!!!
The red costume... the Nazi salute...

You dear sir are displaying disgraceful Communist.Nazi,Anti-semitic propaganda in an obvious attempt to warp my fragile little mind.

ARRRGGH OFFENSE OVERLOAD!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I am offended.

Heheh i laughed out loud when i read that. Im giving you WATS for making me smile after a very long and trying day at work.

You have voted ChemicalLaser for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Janus]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ChemicalLaser,

Your mom wears army boots and your feet stink.

There.

Offense is completely in the mind of the offended. If some one "is offended", they have chosen to be.

It's about that simple.

...oh, and you have big ears.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Count me in!!!!

I'm offended.

I have the thickest skin in the world- My father was an allegator and mom, she was a Geico.

I can take it!!! Dish it out!!!! I love it when i get offended, i can do housework faster

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Count me in!!!!

I'm offended.

I have the thickest skin in the world- My father was an allegator and mom, she was a Geico.

? Your mother was an auto insurance company? Hmm, well, that certainly explains a lot!

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here...I'll offend you....

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Count me in!!!!

I'm offended.

And here we have it folks
REPTILLIANS ALIVE,WELL AND POSTING ON ATS

Ooooohh if I wasn,t so offended i,d..........

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Laughing at reptilians, huh? I knew there was all kinds of racists here!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YOU'D WHAT??????????

[edit on 31-7-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Chem, you rock. Keep swingin' dude. I've been observing stuff from time to time.
T has it right - your avatar makes me a lesser-than, I'm a poor humble text creature flyin' an irix box SGI O2 and a router policy that doesn't allow outbound graphics for good reason. I hope you're offended by the gang flame provided for you at no charge so you can, like The Rankin Family sings, "Feel She Same Way Too". Your exclusivity of inclusion of offence has been duly noted by this fence sitter.

Best thread all day!
Victor K.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
NOW I GET IT..!!!!
The red costume... the Nazi salute...

You dear sir are displaying disgraceful Communist.Nazi,Anti-semitic propaganda in an obvious attempt to warp my fragile little mind.

Now that's what I'm talking about! It's been so long since I've been called a Nazi that I forgot what it felt like. AAaaaaaahhhh.... gotta let that soak in.... soooo ooofffenssivveee.

Thanks!:bash:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
(snip)I'm a poor humble text creature flyin' an irix box SGI O2 and a router policy that doesn't allow outbound graphics for good reason.
(snip)
Your exclusivity of inclusion of offence has been duly noted by this fence sitter.

Best thread all day!
Victor K.

I'm offended that you replied with a non-microsoft-running-no-graphix-lame-a%% PoC. C'mon, get with the program buster.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I am offended.

The funniest post I've ever read! A WATS is in order!!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm offended by my complete lack of offense to this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I want to be offended too, Please.
It made me laugh so hard I had to log in.
Thanks Guys
WIS

Happy Offensiveness

CHEM, I am sorry, I forgot this was about you,Hail C.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm offended that when I posted "Thanks for the post..." a mod who was offended at me took it off!!!! Oooops, must have hit the wrong button...Crap, I offended myself!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join