It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

questions to the ladies of BTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
if you like a guy, how do you show you like him? this would be helpful to all the guys *including me* for some helpful hints.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Simple, a girl who likes you would u2u with pics of her and her body.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i mean in real life lol. not computer world

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
^^ That response up there made me spit my drink all over the screen laughing.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
im looking for serious responses. thx

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
if you like a guy, how do you show you like him? this would be helpful to all the guys *including me* for some helpful hints.

I tend to smile, laugh, and flirt alot. For some reason I start playing with my hair, don't know why it just ties in with the flirting I think. I also make a lot of eye contact. Touching for no obvious reason is a pretty good sign I like a guy too.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Look deeply into his eyes, make him feel like the smartest man on earth, be a little mysterious (dont tell him your entire life in 5 minutes), lick the rim of your glass

Pay lots of attention to him....

Oh and if he gives you his phone number, wait 2 days before you call-that's very important. If you call right away he'll think you're desperate.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I tend to smile alot and stand close when we are talking. Touch my hair and use any excuse I can to touch his arm or shoulder etc. Laugh at things he says and just generally look like a laughing loon.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
smiling, laughing at not so funny jokes, obvious body contact, grab his arm, play with his hair, watch sports with him... umm btw i'm married so of course in addition to all the previous stuff, I tolerate a whole lot more, like the farting, burping and generally wierd and gross stuff you guys do, eventually if you like the guy enough, all those things end up making him special.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
btw i'm married so of course in addition to all the previous stuff, I tolerate a whole lot more, like the farting, burping and generally wierd and gross stuff you guys do

Just to clarify something.....

Your'e saying that it's NOT cool do that until marriage

Ahhhh, I see. Maybe that's why I can't get passed the first date:shk:

Sporty

[edit on 1/8/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

not cool until you're at least "committed" ring or no ring... but definitely have to get past the first date, I'd say first month, then slowly you can initiate your women in the sounds, sights and smells of the male body

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
that is so not true about the phone call thing . " wait 2 days before you call him" ? huh... from what i understand, guys really dont like that a whole lot. if he gives you his number, he gives it to you for a reason....TO CALL HIM. it not desperate to want to hang out with a guy you like and who obviouslyikes you. i would hate it if i gave my number to a guy and he waited DAYS before calling... anyway

so back to the thread,

usuallywhen i like a guy, i try to be around him more. or say,if im going to the store and there is a few people around, i will ask him if he wants to go. just little things. i wont make it so obvious like a gitty girl , but subtle.
depends alot on what kind of girl it is too.

if you are around a girl that suddenly starts wanting to hang around more, or starts paying more attention to you... odds are , she likes you.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindtrip02
that is so not true about the phone call thing . " wait 2 days before you call him" ? huh... from what i understand, guys really dont like that a whole lot. if he gives you his number, he gives it to you for a reason....TO CALL HIM. it not desperate to want to hang out with a guy you like and who obviouslyikes you. i would hate it if i gave my number to a guy and he waited DAYS before calling... anyway

I think dg was being sarcastic and was referring to the fact that a lot of guys think they have to wait 2-3 days before calling a girl.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well, bearing in mind that not all women show thier interest in the same manner, there are a few common practices that have already been listed here.

For me, I tend to smile alot more and stare intently into his eyes, whenever I get a chance. Then I like to throw in my "I'm wierd" challange and usually say something off the wall to guage wether or not I'll scare him away!! (giggle) However, like WW, I am married so my list continues similar to hers in terms of what I tolerate.

And for me she is quite correct when she says that all of the "gross" things eventually add in to what makes him special!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
for the record, my fiancee called me 45 minutes after she got my number to make plans for the following day.

Mouth

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmm........when I like a guy, I usually try to wrestle him. Because it involves body contact, and I only wrestle a person if i want body contact with them.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Bottom line, speak! Don't be enamoured with my looks, don't obsess over body noises (though you better hold it a few months), more than you just talk to me. No tacky "buy me a drink and wave across the bar", because I'll just finish my drink, give you the obligatory wave and walk away.

Show him/her that you're interested. Smile, and speak. Don't be afraid to sound a little silly (what is not silly when you first meet?). Lord have mercy, though! For heaven's sake! Please, don't keep waving from across the bar at me as if you're some mime that is looking for a dollar dropped in your hat!

I'm telling you talking will give the indication, I'm all for talking to your partner/spouse.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i am so rubbish at realising when a chick fancys me,

i miss all the obvious hints and if the magic first kiss moment doesnt arrise it usually ends up with them saying something like..

"look idiot, am i ugly or what?"

(but to be fair a few times ive thought 'hell yeah...but im no angel, so stop your grinin and drop your linnen')

i usually just think 'WOW!..this girls really, really friendley!'

but hey, most of you probably have an I cue bigger than 5, so my problems may not be your problems.

regards.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'd suggest reading some books about body language. You'll have a lot of fun when you master it.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

I'm really bad at this. All guys think I like them. But what I do (as a rule for all people accept the few that turn my stomach to be near), is to give eye contact, listen, and make them comfortable.

If your looking for 'I like you, ask me for my number' signs:
eye contact
smile
touch
laughing
knees or feet pointing towards you etc

top topics

<<   2 >>

join