It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollywood. Was the Qana collapse staged?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here's some more dirt on Hezbollywood. First we have the same building that was "Freshly bombed" on different occasions.

source
damage caused by Israeli attacks on a Hizbollah stronghold in southern Beirut, July 24 2006

building flattened during an overnight Israeli air raid on Beirut's suburbs August 5, 2006

How clever they are in Lebanon that they can rebuild such a large building in such short notice. Right! It's the same building from a different angle.

This next one is even better. We see what we're to believe is some poor woman who has just found out her house/apartment was bombed. Most likely these were taken on the same day as well. The same lady, wearing the same outfit, grieves in front of different buildings and the caption is that her house was just destroyed.

source
Either this woman is the unluckiest multiple home owner in Beirut, or something isn't quite right.

The author of the Drinking from Home blog points out that this lady is not only wearing the same clothes, she has the same scars on her face. No doubt it's her in the both images. So do they cart these people around to different locations and say "Okay, act frightened!" ? Then of course they have to get shots from different angles so they can re-use the same damage at a later attack.

I wonder how much evidence we could have found if Reuters wouldn't have pulled all of the questionable photos.

EDIT: Wait! We found one more. This just in. Israel has hired Godzilla! Little Green Footballs has the scoop

[edit on 7-8-2006 by dbates]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How do you know she's in front of different buildings? The angle of the shot is different in each case, we could be looking at the same location from two different vantage points. The caption of one says suburbs of Lebanon, the caption of the other says S. Beirut - those terms are not mutually exlusive.

It seems fairly clear to me that it's the same woman, but I'd also hazard a guess that both images were part of a single shoot, because the lighting conditions are a nice match, and of course her garb is the same.

Where's the bit where we're being led to believe it's a different woman, and a different building? I must have missed it...

(Edit: just read some of the comments on the blog you linked to, in response to this woman - I believe some folks over there have hit the nail on the head when they suggest that a photographer could be the guilty party, trying to get paid twice for the same work, or an editor could be to blame, selecting a 'representative' photo for lack of a shot unique to the incident that was the subject of the Aug headline.)

[edit on 8-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I don't get the POINT of this thread?

Are you going to DENY that 1000 Civilians are Dead so far?

Are you going to DENY that one THIRD of them are Children?

If your point is to look behind the curtian of so-called Hezbollywood - may I suggest you start with your own garden, and take a look at what Pentagollywood is doing with HITECH equipment, and what kind of Propaganda news are they actually installing as we speak, and which they people around the world watch and take for Gospel Truth?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Forget 'bout that - let's jus focus on this Lebanese Terrorists...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
How do you know she's in front of different buildings? The angle of the shot is different in each case, we could be looking at the same location from two different vantage points.

Read the article and you'll see the obvious problem.

a building, that was demolished by the Israeli attacks in southern Beirut July 22, 2006

her house in the suburbs of Beirut, Lebanon, Saturday, Aug. 5, 2006

This is the same lady and yet we're led to believe that she was unfortunate enough to be bombed on two different weeks. My gut (and logic and odds) tells me that these pictures were taken on the same day. Maybe it is the same place from different angles. Either way we're being strung along in an attempt to make us believe that Israel is randomly attacking civilians.

For those of you that think there's nothing wrong with this... Take pictures of your wrecked car from different points of view and submit them to your insurance company as different wrecks. You could get prision time for fraud if you did this. Yet somehow it was okay for the same situation to be reported on different days as if something new happened. Faking evidence. A sure sign you're not on the just and moral side of things.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I don't get the POINT of this thread?

Read the title

Are you going to DENY that 1000 Civilians are Dead so far?
Are you going to DENY that one THIRD of them are Children?

Not denying that people died. As for the numbers, what's your source? Hezbollah and the media in Lebanon? You're making my point for me.

If your point is to look behind the curtian of so-called Hezbollywood - may I suggest you start with your own garden, and take a look at what Pentagollywood is doing

Great! Go start a thread on conspiracy in the Pentagon. I might even contribute and agree. Please stop trying to change the subject (A.K.A. Thread-jacking)

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've no doubt the destruction in Lebanon is being stage managed and milked for every ounce of propaganda value it's worth. Then again, for this woman to be posed in front of destroyed buildings, the buildings still had to be destroyed. Somehow I doubt that when you knock down a ten story aparment building in the middle of a crowded city, no-one but "terrorists" are killed.

Right wing bloggers are using a couple bits of clumsy stage managing and dishonest reporting to make it appear as if, magically, Israel is bombing the snot out of Lebanon yet somehow not killing large numbers of ordinary Lebanese. The assertion is ridiculous. You can't bomb bridges, target all moving vehicles including ambulances, and knock down large buildings in a crowded city, and not expect to kill hundreds of innocents.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Some of the pictures turning up are getting more and more ridiculous. The latest set of blunderous pictures are from the New York Times. Either a rescue worker died in the rescue attempt or a bombing victim was raised from the dead and helped rescue victims. It's stupid no matter how you look at it. First Reuters, and now the New York Times is asleep at the wheel.

Gateway Pundit
From the New York Times photo essay by Tyler Hicks on July 27, 2006 comes this unbelievable fraud!

Bizzyblog forwarded the "Dead Guy w/ no dust" photo this morning thinking that this guy looked pretty clean for a bomb attack!

Dead Guy w/ no dust" shows up with hat in photo no. 2 (right side) pointing out something to the photographer. You see him again scrambling over debris in photo no. 3 and no. 4. Finally, you see him laying dead on top of the debris with a heartbreaking caption.

Some explained the Reuters photos as a one-off mistake, but now that I see the New York Times involved in this mess. Wow! Just wow!

EDIT: The fires in the photos seem to have been staged as well. They don't appear in the first photo, and later we see them burning away. Not near the body of course. They guy couldn't lie still and play dead if a fire was too close. Bonus! Look how he's clutching his hat while he's dead. He's got it neatly by his side so he won't lose it.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by dbates]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
. It's stupid no matter how you look at it. First Reuters, and now the New York Times is asleep at the wheel.

Where does it say the guy is dead? I see that its the same guy but It doesn't say he's dead. It looks like all that crap fell on him when they were digging around. I doubt very much that a bombed building is going to be a very stable place to be and on top of it he seems to be barefoot. Maybe the dude passed out from exhaustion they were after all digging and putting out fires in probably 90-100degree heat plus heat from the fires! They are right he is sweating..a good sign that he was doing something to exert himself.

People are reaching to far.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This is the same lady and yet we're led to believe that she was unfortunate enough to be bombed on two different weeks. My gut (and logic and odds) tells me that these pictures were taken on the same day. Maybe it is the same place from different angles. Either way we're being strung along in an attempt to make us believe that Israel is randomly attacking civilians.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same day. I can't be positive, but that's what my instinct says. I'm not a photographer, but I've worked enough in post-production to know how much difference a day can make, when you're working outside of the studio, with its guaranteed 100% controllable conditions.

Anyway, I can see how you think we're being led to believe that these were different incidents. However, I think it's just as likely that either the editors needed material to 'represent' an incident that happened, and they lacked a unique shot, or the freelancer who sold the shots is trying to double his money.

There's no doubt in my mind that there is a concerted PR effort going on in Lebanon, but I think it would be naive to assume it's a one-sided affair. Israel and their pressure groups in the states do a fine job of sanitzing the news coming out of Gaza, so it only makes sense that the Lebanese guerillas are going to fight them on that battlefield as well.

And no, I don't think it's right, or moral, or virtuous - but those aren't the rules of the game, are they? War isn't about style points anymore, never really was

Speaking of Gaza, it occurs to me that this flood of news coming out of Lebanon might in fact be a smokescreen to distract people from what's going on in the occupied territories. Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

source
damage caused by Israeli attacks on a Hizbollah stronghold in southern Beirut, July 24 2006

building flattened during an overnight Israeli air raid on Beirut's suburbs August 5, 2006

How clever they are in Lebanon that they can rebuild such a large building in such short notice. Right! It's the same building from a different angle.

Whats even more clever is obviously on the top picture of the building half of the building is still standing, and if you look at the bottom picture there is open space on the left hand side where building should have been so obviously as you said it was hit the first time and then FLATTENED on the 2nd night of bombing. It looks like a stub is left of that building now. Theres not even the supports left standing anymore. Sheesh thats desperation to pick on silly little stuff like that. Either that or the retards at the IAF have been flying sorties and not doing anything as some have been claiming that IAF/IDF are lying about their conquests so maybe you are onto something here. Thats quite possible if these people all claim all this stuff to be faked then Israel is really not doing as much as they claim to be doing and obviously they are lying to their citizens.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Where does it say the guy is dead?

You're just being stubborn now. Do people normally lie down in rubble and take naps? The caption under the picture says "The mayor of Tyre said that in the worst hit areas, bodies were still buried under the rubble". It's implying that this is one of those bodies.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Where does it say the guy is dead?

You're just being stubborn now. Do people normally lie down in rubble and take naps? The caption under the picture says "The mayor of Tyre said that in the worst hit areas, bodies were still buried under the rubble". It's implying that this is one of those bodies.

Stubborn? You are implying he's dead! Theres no caption that says hes dead! If you can assume hes dead why can't I assume hes passed out? Or something fell on him and knocked him out or the photographer caught him when his friend was pulling him up and his eyes were closed! (Yes cameras can actually freeze the frame while your eyes are shut even momentarily! LOL) He obviously doesn't look dead and its obvious he wasn't buried or caught in the bombing.

Jeez Dbates cmon man you are really really reaching here..don't stoop to the level of these idiots out to take advantage of popularity and traffic hits while the going is good huh. Obviously you are not using your ats debunking skills on this stuff cuz it suits your purpose?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Look at the buildings pic you posted. At that VERY SAME LEVEL where there is an open space on the top picture there is another building to the left of that and it goes above it..apparently that building is no more if there is sunlight coming through where a building once stood that was higher then that hole, so something hit that spot

Pie

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Little Green Football posted a video that shows "Green Helmet Guy" directing the rescuers in Qana. You can read his entire post without seeing anyting graphic, but the video is a bit disturbing. It shows them loading a dead child into an ambulance, and then unloading him so they can re-shoot the scene. It's quite obvious that "Green Helmet Guy" is directing the scene and making the decisions.

Directed By Green Helmet Guy (video on this site)
Conclusive proof that the photographs from Qana were cynically staged, as “Green Helmet” directs cameramen in a video from German TV (with English subtitles). They actually take the body of a child out of the ambulance, transfer it from the light stretcher used in the ambulance to the heavy duty gurney used in the rescue operation (to create the impression that it has just arrived from the bombed area), uncover it, and pose it for photographs.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbatesHezbollywood scene 21, take 2.
"All right! Que the morners and bring the bodies over to this area so you can see the rubble behind them. Add some soot to that guys face. and....ACTION!!

Aali Abbas, you green hatted thing, did you remove all the rocket launcers last night when I warned you to not pull the bodies out in the dark?

Yes sir...well, except for the one that been broken and scattered throughout the actual blast site.

Don't worry, it's a lot easier to copy a tiny patch of ground than it is to completely copy a whole cloud of smoke.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Pretty soon Im sure you guys will say , much like this guy did in a FOX News program audience, that Israel isn't even bombing Lebanon, the buildings were built badly and they are falling down on their own.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Right wing bloggers are using a couple bits of clumsy stage managing and dishonest reporting to make it appear as if, magically, Israel is bombing the snot out of Lebanon yet somehow not killing large numbers of ordinary Lebanese. The assertion is ridiculous. You can't bomb bridges, target all moving vehicles including ambulances, and knock down large buildings in a crowded city, and not expect to kill hundreds of innocents.

*Offended at right winged bloggers comment, but ignoring.

Of course civilians get killed. But the FACT...

(Let me restate that word for you.)

F-A-C-T.

...that they are editing information in pictures, AND disinforming people of when events happen is PROOF...

(I feel the urge to do it again.)

P-R-O-O-F

...that someone is LYING...

(ok, I'm tired of doing it, you get the point)

...about how many dead civilians being reported are actually, going through their first report of being a dead civilian, are actually civilians, are the fault of Israel for being dead (and not an honor killing strategically placed to bring honor back to the Hezie family name), or of ANY...

(grrr, got to stop doing that)

...real use as knowledge for those who want to side with either side.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Pretty soon Im sure you guys will say , much like this guy did in a FOX News program audience, that Israel isn't even bombing Lebanon, the buildings were built badly and they are falling down on their own.
Now, that's some hogswill....erm....hogwash.

Anyone with some historical background knows that they fight and will fight until one of them either completely kills the other or completely dominates the other. That's the way they are. To deny that they are even fighting is really ignoring some pretty big elephants.

But then, people say the holocaust didn't happen either.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Look at the buildings pic you posted. At that VERY SAME LEVEL where there is an open space on the top picture there is another building to the left of that and it goes above it..apparently that building is no more if there is sunlight coming through where a building once stood that was higher then that hole, so something hit that spot

Pie

No, pieman, it is you that is reaching. The rest of us can clearly see that the so-called 'building to the left' is actually a building that is behind and farther down the block than the building with the strange paint job. The reason you don't see it in both pictures is due to the different camera angles, not Israeli bombs.

BTW, so where are pieman, souljah, xmotex, etc. today? The day (8/10) that yet another bombling plot by radical muslim terrorists (no, not blonde, blue-eyed, Scandinavian Christians) is made public. The apologists and appeasers must either be hiding out, on the run, or frantically trying to think of a way to spin this so as to make it the fault of the Israelis or GWB and the U.S.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
At work actually and quite busy... largely due to the bomb plot actually.

As far as it's relationship to this story... I wasn't aware that Hezbollah was believed to have anything to with the plane bombing plot...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join