It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for Me<----------

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was just thnking I REALLY want into the RATS section of ATS sooooooo......

I,m looking for your vote. Thats right , I want you to give me a WATS vote. Please.
C,mon....Your not using them, throw a couple my way..... Whaddya say, pal?

All you have to do is click on that little underlined link in my avatar space that says WAY ABOVE Dont let em go to waste.........

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
But, but you need points to get into RATS and the WATS award doesn't gain the recipient any. The only way to earn points is to contribute to the site by involving yourself in discussions and possibly podcasts.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh........well.......poop. Never mind I,m gonna go sulk now...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No sulking allowed...just get involved and have some fun. You will get there in no time.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TilokeI,m gonna go sulk now...

OR, as kinglizard has mentioned, you could get a mic and do a podcast ... do two and you'd be set for RATS, with points to spare. ?

... on a side note ... most any headphones will work as a microphone if plugged into the "mic" jack.

p.s. Don't let friends, family members, spouses or girlfriends see you "talking into the headphones", though.
:shk:

$.02

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I voted for you

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Start posting in PTS more, I think the new FSMEs there (including me in the Conservative Forum) are giving out applauds like they're going out of style.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Nah, the only way I ever give out WATS votes, is for posts I feel that are truly deserving of it.

And as mentioned before, there are many ways here, to increase your points, if RATS access is what you want.

Make one really good post that recieves a lot of attention, and you can get many points from that, as well as the potential of recieving WATS votes.

In any event, asking for a WATS vote is the wrong way to go.

But good luck, just as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
ATSNN and Podcasts are also good to score points.

new topics

top topics

join