It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS league sign UP NOW unless your scared ;)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don't log on for a few days and bloody hell!! Gods I wish the real West Brom could do this well! Useless bunch of
!!

buckaroo One thing I noticed last season with Cech (and keepers from other teams that are doing really well), they don't get you that many points usually. If their teams are doing so well, how they gonna score points for you by standing around doing nothing?

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ridcully

buckaroo One thing I noticed last season with Cech (and keepers from other teams that are doing really well), they don't get you that many points usually. If their teams are doing so well, how they gonna score points for you by standing around doing nothing?

I hear you there mate , James is my top point scorer at the moment I think , made hime captain too as I fancy Pompey to keep another clean sheet, I am getting seriously hooked on this game peiple im thinking about it far too much , its better than any fantasy comp Ive entered before.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Im flying this week - go on lampard!!! Finally out of the cellar!!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I was just coming here to see if anyones still playing. Been awfully quiet lately! But it seems at least Argos is, good on yer!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Theres a new league started up for anyone thats interested, should be good and give us all something to do now the seasons coming to a close. Full details in this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join