It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: Babylon the great

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In reading some of the post in this section I feel that I should put my 2 cents in. Simply put The USA is Babylon the great. Revelations states ..." Who can make war with the beast..." Surely The U.S is the supreme military machine of our age. Coupled with the "Beasts" economic machine all nations trade with her she has her hands in every bank around the world dictating policy through multi national corporations, back room deals and subservient client states.

The U.S. is the de facto owner of Babylon (Iraq). There will be no leaving it. Ever.

All this with the Whore of Babylon. Look at some of the churches you see today. Pat Robertson pleading for more millions while he him self incorporates his "church" in to mining deals in Africa with so called "christian" dictators. Churches now are part of the religious right, towing the party line and facilitating the merging of the Government and the church. Churches now must have hundreds of thousand s of dollars to build newer and larger buildings to show their glory to God.

We send our new Templars off to the crusades fighting a holy war against the evil Muslims. With US soldiers in 120 countries we are rapidly running out of soldiers. 120 countries!! So now we have the The Universal Service act of 2003. A bill that proposes all Amercans aged 18-26 be called into active duty.

The U.S. is the backer of globalization, gone is our national sovriegnty. we send our jobs over seas along with our children to build the brave new world.

I know this sounds harsh but it's time to wake up. Stop and think about what has happened in the last few years.. really think. If you are a Christian seriously think about leaving your big fell good church and start your own in your house with 5 or ten others. encourage others to leave the big conglomerate churches that care more for money than they do for the true message of Christ.

I now have the freedome to say such things. Tomorrow I will be arrested for speach of this sort and so will you sooner than you think. Paranoid? no just look around you. Read the headlines. You can be banned from any flight, searched, detained held without cause all in the name of Home land security.

Get to know your neighbors, create a Church, don't let them dictate the speed at which you must live your life by buying all their new toys and keeping up with the Jones with their $1500/ month mortgage. Get back to the basics.

What is the NWO? You are living it.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This type of decision shouldn't be restricted to merely religion. Political activism would benefit from a similar path as well; Why be a party-voter when all parties continue to screw it up for everyone else? Think before you vote.

Political parties are just as bad as religions when they splinter off into different "sects"...Each "sect" interprets reality in its own way & generally follow the "me first" mentality when dealing with the citizens, using the "party line" to tell people how to think anyway.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Pretty Good Synopsis there AkulA...

on the verge of evangelizing, subversion too
(small groups..a'la survivalists?....deny the $$ resources of organized religions?)

but, alas, your talking to a brick wall
only a few will hear the echos bouncing off that wall
Sonombulists, (zombies in the carribean) is an accurate way to characterize them- lemmings is another-
the Beast & Illuminati have the masses under control!

**just wait till the 1st Beast(with Zion) makes the Final Treaty, with the OPEC/OIC (2nd) beast....
~~~

continue educating the others...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I whole-heartedly agree! Just look at America... how can we NOT be the evil?

I recall... I think it was during this summer, or maybe last, that the government declared wanting to place microchips into the hands of persons suspected of anything, so that it would be easier to track them/ do security checks at airports...

Sounds alot like the Mark of the Beast, doesn't it?

Sure, I'm American, and I like the freedom of having our jobs being taken away, and our money sent to other countries, and yadda yadda yadda... but come on! Must people be so ignorant as to not see what is happening in their own country? Or are they so brain-washed as to believe America is great?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Politics was raised by religion it was not divinely created.

As such its origins and its manner would affect every level of its structure.

If there is a shadow government then there should be as well a shadow religion. An organization which probably existed at least 500 years, before politics in
its current state was ever considered.

Either the decision was divinley ispired or it was not.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If america is evil then you must be evil also.

Thankfully only america is evil in this world.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
if my house needs evil to live that does not mean because i live there i am evil as well it just means that we are divided...

and america is not evil it is a vessel like a human body, only when it awakens will it decide its destiny, but most of its cells(people) revel in the profit of death to others....

how did we get this far?

profiting from death, this is ridiculous, there are ways to eat that have nothing to do with technology yet "we" are forced into believing that it is the only way to live...

talk about no free choice...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I've posted this before in another thread, but it wasn't really about this.

So I'll post the link again, this is a friends of mines writing.

America Spoken of in Revelation

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I still goto My Catholic Church. I am giving less money and going to communion less. I am putting no money in the first collection.

I am spending more time trying to act like a Christian and minister to others.

It is all of our jobs to profess Christ teachings in actions not so much as words. That is what Jesus would want us to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
physical... the church of christ is not there is a fine contradiction that has been overlooked by supposed followers, for the most part for reasons regarding laziness and capitolism...

not that what you do is not good enough, whatever you do is great as long as your doing you...

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Akula, I couldn't agree with you more. I am soooo disapointed in the way things are going, but it's all in the Bible. I am so discusted that I went as far as moving out of my house, so I can move with my Mom to spend all my money on JUST BILLS that I currently owe. I will pay off my $30k dept and move to Idaho within 6 months. I currently live in CA, and everyday our gun rights are taken away making it impossible to protect our right. Not to mention all the rights that are taken away from all americans daily by our current Government. I don't think things will change for the better, so I'm making a change NOW. Not just to protect my family/rights, but to protect my SOUL.

Great post keep up the good work and God bless All of you/us.

Glan

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i have been gone from ca for quite some months...
i wouldn't mind getting in touch with my native american roots, and roughing it out for a couple of months or maybe years...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
i have been gone from ca for quite some months...
i wouldn't mind getting in touch with my native american roots, and roughing it out for a couple of months or maybe years...

Yes it has. My Dad owns a Gun Shop here in CA. I used to work there. About 5 years ago a really good guy used to come in and talk about everything we talk about in here. I thought he was head F**ked. Then I started looking into the #, things such as Concentration Camps, Gov't cover ups, you name it. Then after I voted for Bush about 6 months later I stopped voting (haven't voted since). Now you can either call me crazy, or very much aware. The only thing is I won't let ANYONE tell me what to do. I will take the punishment if me/family do somthing wrong, but I WON"T let the Gov rule me in an Anticrist manner. (Does that make sense?)

top topics

join