It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Registration piece of junk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have tried for 3 hours to register for my stupid college classes on the phone with no luck! I tried doing it online, but the classes can't be registered for online. So I call the college, they give me a phone number to call to register on the phone. I called the number 15 times! I put in the course numbers 15 times a piece! (There are 4 classes, so that's 90 times I put in course numbers.) There's supposed to be a message telling me if it registered me for the class or not. Did I get a message either way? No! All I get is a stupid "Please press 1 to register for another class." over and over and over again.

I've emailed the help desk, but still haven't recieved help. I posted my problem in their on-line help center, no help there either. I've called the college 3 times and they have no clue how to help me.

I'm seriously close to just giving up and transferring to a different college. This is ridiculous! I had already registered for classes and then they go and cancel the ones I signed up for which means I have to re-register for new ones. That in itself is fine, I don't care. But if you are going to cancel the classes I sign up for then is it too much to ask to have a working system by which I can sign up for new ones?

You'd think that in a world where you can push a button in one country and hit a table inside of a house on the other side of the world, and a world in which a car can drive itself, that a college could have a working registration system for it's students!

:bnghd:

(End Rant!)

There. I feel better now. Only a little, but still that's better than not at all!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well, there's always University of Phoenix Online.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I actually thought about that, but after 10 more phone calls I finally got it straightened out so I could register.

new topics

join