It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the soul/awareness?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
What I mean by primitvie is - well, like myself. I'm not a cave woman of course (lol - although I'd love to build my next house into the side of a hill, leaving a cave in the back as the back wall ... it's in the plans actualy)... Anyway. I mean that we use intuit to know that Gram needs us (we know first, then we call with the phone). We know the baby is about to wake up before it starts to move, so we are ready and there. We know what kind of person we are talking to, even though we don't 'know them' very well. We use what we were given first, then, we use technology. (But, although I have a heater, I use wood heat - it feels better. And although I have shoes, I go barefoot because it feels better. I have much but I give most of it away because I need little.) Also, our bodies seem a bit more primative too. (I'm speaking of my family line - the females that are like myself). Example...

You remind me of a good friend of mine, who is a regular member of ATS.

Did I post in a previous comment that YOU are supposed to be among those alien species, who created mankind on Earth? Proovably God/s, and I guess you were livinng a great time in those times. It is good to make a conversation with someone who is God over a region on Earth, or at least who doesn't want to be worshipped as God or Allah, still belong to them.

Worshipping anybody or anything is the BEST way to hide all of a personality, badd deeds and hostile intensions. Good to know that a Godlike creature has internet, and is using it.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
No matter how wonderful, nice, giving, smart a person is... no matter how many things they can do that others don't seem to be capable of... always remember this - we will ALL see God at the same time. No one will have to say, "Hey, look over there!" We will all know, at the same time.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
So, what is it? Can someone tell me what is awareness? Why does it exist in the body, and why does it belong to me?

What makes a person's soul different from others? Is it possible, that when I die as a really good person, I can reborn as a hostile one, in an other type of person?

Why is my soul mine, and not somebody else's

Thx.

Spirualty is the combination of not only non life emmiting paterns but life patterns as well.

A sould is pure bioform energy of course it doesnt have a counciounce at all its just energy.

One thing though if you know how to tap into that energy subcounciously you can tap into a higher form of perception.
But it takes a more advanced synergy to do it.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What is the soul?

Imagine a car with all blacked out windows and imagine you have never seen a human before and you never saw any thing get into the car (bare with me here). Now to you the car is driving by itself. You cannot see into it so you assume its mechanics, petrol, engine are making the car go, when infact the part you cannot see (human) is what gives the car its 'purpose'.

Your soul needs this 3D body (soul car if you like) in order to stay on this plane we call Earth. We are here to learn and develop through our long journey towards ...... where ever. The soul is the ray of light that exsists within your body, its the smile on your face when you know you are much more then a bag of bones and that a greater part of you exsists.

When your soul moves on you will move in accordance to what you have accomplished here on Earth. Think of it as grades, the things you do in life alter your soul grade so that when the time comes you can take your place on your awarded 'plane'. Religion calls it judgement, sounds like school all over again!

All we have to do is do good right? so what is good? is good giving money to charity only to make the people we give to more dependant on us? or is good getting our govenments to change there fair trade policy by boycotting certain goods so these people have a stronger economical situation and therefore can begin to look after themselves? If you won the lottery would you give someone £1000's to turn their life around?? only for that someone to get become an achoholic and kill 4 people in a car crash? bad can come from good and visa versa.

I present no facts here, no proof only the thoughts of a wandering mind. Although, every cars journey has a purpose......whats yours?

[edit on 19-8-2006 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
What is the soul?

Imagine a car with all blacked out windows and imagine you have never seen a human before and you never saw any thing get into the car (bare with me here). Now to you the car is driving by itself. You cannot see into it so you assume its mechanics, petrol, engine are making the car go, when infact the part you cannot see (human) is what gives the car its 'purpose'.

Your soul needs this 3D body (soul car if you like) in order to stay on this plane we call Earth. We are here to learn and develop through our long journey towards ...... where ever. The soul is the ray of light that exsists within your body, its the smile on your face when you know you are much more then a bag of bones and that a greater part of you exsists.

When your soul moves on you will move in accordance to what you have accomplished here on Earth. Think of it as grades, the things you do in life alter your soul grade so that when the time comes you can take your place on your awarded 'plane'. Religion calls it judgement, sounds like school all over again!

All we have to do is do good right? so what is good? is good giving money to charity only to make the people we give to more dependant on us? or is good getting our govenments to change there fair trade policy by boycotting certain goods so these people have a stronger economical situation and therefore can begin to look after themselves? If you won the lottery would you give someone £1000's to turn their life around?? only for that someone to get become an achoholic and kill 4 people in a car crash? bad can come from good and visa versa.

I present no facts here, no proof only the thoughts of a wandering mind. Although, every cars journey has a purpose......whats yours?

[edit on 19-8-2006 by 7th_Chakra]

Your sould would have to be of pure truth, thought, and heart to accend. Its also a question of Biology. Perceptions would also have to be biolocly different to accend other wise an advanced existance would not only non perceptual but also non comprensable to the said indivual. It would be like trying to play Halo on a commador. And also free of tempation. Virginity would also be a must to help your mental dicapline to be able to perceive a said invirnment. You cant visit something as incredible as candyland without being tempted to eat one of the gum drop whipcream mountains.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata

You cant visit something as incredible as candyland without being tempted to eat one of the gum drop whipcream mountains.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

That being said if no one enjoys the fruits what is the purpose of the tree......?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

One thing though if you know how to tap into that energy subcounciously you can tap into a higher form of perception.

Can you please explain this? Has it to do with awareness, or soul? Does the soul remember anything?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Can you please explain this? Has it to do with awareness, or soul? Does the soul remember anything?

I like to consider the soul synergy or life energy. As it being able to remember anything perhaps but I really have no idea. If you had a soul byiteslf just for the sake of argument would it be self aware without living without a body?

Again these are just my veiws of my own perceptions nothing more.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Does this mean, that a person learns things, he learns to use his capabilities, then he will have his new body? Some people become another "type" of human, being in progress with a brand new life, but a different person with different genetic capabilities. Guess, this is all towards "good deeds".

Now I understand, that there are different types of people, genetically different, as all nations aare different. Some nations allow you to use a gun whenever you want to .. legally, some nations require you to be religious, others allow you to be the most rich, others make you poor, some requirements are to learn fancy characters, learn hundreds of books, or you get nowhere. So, I guess, the soul travels into aanother body of a higher level, so once you were poor and nothingless, AND you prooved to be suitable for riches in your life, you might win the lottery in your next life. WHY? Because you prooved to be the person who will never gets drunk and kills people in a car crash. This is understood. I mean, most people who "became" rich in their life, simply does good for the Community.

Seeing this "Ladder to Heaven", I guess, there IS heaven. Once you finished this School on Earth, you will get to Heaven. You will recieve a new (alien) body, which will give you certain capabilities, that you are ready to use in Heaven, a community with so much good, new environment, no struggle, no hunger, no need for money, etc.

This alien will always know that he is safe, he is always healthy, and he is up to do the best waiting for new things to discovver. His memory will never be lost, he will always remember what he did in life.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Does this mean, that a person learns things, he learns to use his capabilities, then he will have his new body? Some people become another "type" of human, being in progress with a brand new life, but a different person with different genetic capabilities. Guess, this is all towards "good deeds".

I think it means you are here to learn life in this dimension, so when you go onto the next you can build on what you have learnt. I don't know about receiving another body, you just change. Like ice ---> water ---> steam, the form has changed but its energy remains.

Now I understand, that there are different types of people, genetically different, as all nations aare different. Some nations allow you to use a gun whenever you want to .. legally, some nations require you to be religious, others allow you to be the most rich, others make you poor, some requirements are to learn fancy characters, learn hundreds of books, or you get nowhere. So, I guess, the soul travels into aanother body of a higher level, so once you were poor and nothingless, AND you prooved to be suitable for riches in your life, you might win the lottery in your next life. WHY? Because you prooved to be the person who will never gets drunk and kills people in a car crash. This is understood. I mean, most people who "became" rich in their life, simply does good for the Community.

You may be right but I don't like to think of it like that. Some of the worlds poorest people are the richest in soul. Some of the worlds richest are the most damned.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You may be right but I don't like to think of it like that. Some of the worlds poorest people are the richest in soul. Some of the worlds richest are the most damned.

Thanks for the corrct infos. I don't think I will discuss how this soul- development is done.

Can anyone tell me what is "Soul Robbing", and what's its purpose?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I thought I'd give you my thoughts on it.

To 'tap into' the energy that is all around us (part of that energy includes those that have died - so the spirit of those passed)... The tapping in is just being aware of, or shall I say, precieving things around us that are less solid. Just like you can feel a cold wind blow or bumping your arm into a table, we can feel the energy of others. It can be an emotion, it can be the essance of a person that use to be alive like you and me but is now deceased, it can be the pain someone else feels. It can also take the form of a smell or an emotion you actualy feel yourself. It can take the form of a dream, of a 'dream-like' thing that happens when your awake, a 'picture flash' thing or idea or thought.

Does your soul remember? Yes. Does what I discribed above have to do with the soul? No, not exactly. The spirit and the soul are 2 different things. The spirit can connect and be aware of things that this body isn't aware of and isn't capable of precieving. Have you noticed, after someone you know passes away, that people start tlaking about how they gave certain things to others, said things that made it seem as if somehow they knew they were going to die (although they didn't know). The spirit knows (not freak accident, but when time grows short for the persons physical body). And not only does that persons spirit know, those who are sensative to the spirit, we also pick up on these things. We may or may not now they will die, but we know something has changed, gotten farther way or feels a bit more disconnected or empty or unreachable.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Can anyone tell me what is "Soul Robbing", and what's its purpose?

A soul can not be sold, taken or given away. It can make commitment.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yes, you have to willfully turn over control (which can be eternally dangerous when wrongly chosen). This is usually done through request for intervention. It explains a lot in spiritual warfare, for those of us who are going through or have been through it.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Yes, you have to willfully turn over control (which can be eternally dangerous when wrongly chosen). This is usually done through request for intervention. It explains a lot in spiritual warfare, for those of us who are going through or have been through it.

You said that right. You make a commitment, one way or another - we all do. You can DECIDE to commit, or your indecision will proclaim your choice.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I agree totally. But perhaps your indecision is reflected and impacts another universe. If there are that many possibilities based on one single decision, then the what if's and what could of beens do happen. But perhaps in a parallel universe.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Soul awareness is that there is no soul.

When you are conceived in your mamma...you are nothing more than programming.
The mind thinks its autonomous, but in reality the body allows the mind to be, and the idea of separateness begins...and we continue to divide...with our minds, in our philospophy, etc.

When you become aware of oneness, you will sit and ponder what happens when the body stops...the mind does to.

If there is a soul, your not aware of it now, so how are you going to be aware of it then...now you only think...and that mind dies.

Sorry to break it to you Neo, but this life, is it...
...unless you are enlightened to figure out how to prolong your life. Sure some "elite" rich know how, and have done so...it may seem far fetched, but once the idea is accepted, then you can imagine no other way.

Peace to all...

dalen

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Soul awareness is that there is no soul.

When you are conceived in your mamma...you are nothing more than programming.
The mind thinks its autonomous, but in reality the body allows the mind to be, and the idea of separateness begins...and we continue to divide...with our minds, in our philospophy, etc.

When you become aware of oneness, you will sit and ponder what happens when the body stops...the mind does to.

If there is a soul, your not aware of it now, so how are you going to be aware of it then...now you only think...and that mind dies.

Sorry to break it to you Neo, but this life, is it...
...unless you are enlightened to figure out how to prolong your life. Sure some "elite" rich know how, and have done so...it may seem far fetched, but once the idea is accepted, then you can imagine no other way.

Peace to all...

dalen

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshire today Dalen
. Can't say I blame you because I used to believe the same. I was self-dubbed an oblivionist. Simply put, when you die you cease to exist. I thought that thinking about an afterlife was pointless, and that our 70 + - years on earth were also pointless when you consider the infinity of time. There came a day that I wanted to find out. I made one last effort...which saved me from committing suicide. Now having received that gift of eternal life I no longer have that feeling of hopelessness and pointlessness, whereas now full of peace, assurance, and understanding that each moment is important because it does indeed play a part in eternity. Want to receive this free gift too? Send U2U for details.

One last thought to consider. If this life and death were all that existed, why then would anyone even question if there is more? Secondly, why would we fear death at all being that it's pointless and "natural" to live briefly and die eternally?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The soul is you. There's no proof of a soul, nor anything to disprove it.
It depends. Some of us get this deeper feeling of ourselves. Some of us don't.
Some think there is more to life, maybe because of our advanced brains, we can imagine that this is just isn't "it"; meaning, we live & we die. The End.
That idea could be very well wrong & we probably just do live & die like what science says, or we could be dead right about our own theories.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
Some of us get this deeper feeling of ourselves. Some of us don't.

This is interesting. I've always considered all of us to be capable to feeling the deeper part of ourselves (just some of us are still "asleep"). I hadn't considered that some just don't have a deeper part of themselves. Would you say there are "souless" individuals then? If so, I'd be more interested in hearing how or why that had come to be.

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
Some think there is more to life, maybe because of our advanced brains, we can imagine that this is just isn't "it"; meaning, we live & we die. The End.
That idea could be very well wrong & we probably just do live & die like what science says, or we could be dead right about our own theories.

Ya. Kind of a "nothing to lose but everything to gain" scenario. I agree it is important to find out what exists beyond the hereafter.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join