It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other alien species?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
here's an interesting thought- since all Alien life that has ever been reported has always been of "humanoid" nature, It makes me wonder what other life forms might exist on these Alien visitors home planets? Other animals, insects, reptiles, or any other life of any kind- perhaps (and likely) groups of species we don't even know exist. Even plantlife, and other forms of life on the planets they derive from....would be interesting to know.

and...if Earth were 'seeded' long ago, and that's where we come from, perhaps other life forms that exist here were also seeded as well?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am also interested in... what are the most advanced aliens in the entire Universe in past andd future?

Do insectoids exist?

Can Greys see through objects in colour, or only in B/W?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory
here's an interesting thought- since all Alien life that has ever been reported has always been of "humanoid" nature, It makes me wonder what other life forms might exist on these Alien visitors home planets?

I saw a movie once starring Marky Mark about a planet where everybody was a monkey, but they could still talk and stuff. Oh, and Abe Lincoln was also a monkey. But monkeys are "humanoid," I guess, so it doesn't count.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

here's an interesting thought- since all Alien life that has ever been reported has always been of "humanoid" nature, It makes me wonder what other life forms might exist on these Alien visitors home planets?

I saw a movie once starring Marky Mark about a planet where everybody was a monkey, but they could still talk and stuff. Oh, and Abe Lincoln was also a monkey. But monkeys are "humanoid," I guess, so it doesn't count.

um..ok... You're talking about "Planet of the Apes" (taken place on Earth, in the future)

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No that doesn't really count because it was earth and it was just a science fiction story and I'm fairly sure your talking about the film "Planet of the Apes" anyway..

Also in answer to a previous post as far as I'm aware grays can see through things in perfect colour and can also sense the colour of an object in the dark merely by touching it..

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal Meltdown
Also in answer to a previous post as far as I'm aware grays can see through things in perfect colour and can also sense the colour of an object in the dark merely by touching it..

Where did you learn this particular piece of information? From what I know, no one has ever established that "grays" even exist, much less have the abilities you describe. I also understand that if you catch a leprechaun, you can make him give you his pot o' gold. Equally true.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Aw great! Another 'Santa Claus' and 'Easter Bunny' down the drain. You mean that bit about apes riding horses and shooting rifles was a fictional movie? You can't trust anybody nowadays.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Where did you learn this particular piece of information? From what I know, no one has ever established that "grays" even exist, much less have the abilities you describe. I also understand that if you catch a leprechaun, you can make him give you his pot o' gold. Equally true.

If you knew about the disclosure project you would know that several of the ex employees of area 51 etc spoke of alien beings who could do this and other similarities which lead me to believe they were talking about the grays..And by the way I didn't say it was FACT, I said "As far as I'm aware"...The olympic reaches of your knowledge of film titles is as strong as your knowledge of science fact my friend

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If you knew about the disclosure project you would know that several of the ex employees of area 51 etc spoke of alien beings who could do this and other similarities which lead me to believe they were talking about the grays..And by the way I didn't say it was FACT, I said "As far as I'm aware"...The olympic reaches of your knowledge of film titles is as strong as your knowledge of science fact my friend

in addition...

The Disclosure project is made up of people who have worked for serious intelligence agencies and highly confidential and classified projects for the government including the Navy, Air Force, Marines, Army, NASA, CIA, etc. etc. etc.... now, either these people all have the same goal to lie to us about something they're ready to testify under oath before congress on, (with nothing to gain from it either), or they're telling the truth. I'd highly doubt they'd all be lying about the same exact thing. Something to think about.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal MeltdownIf you knew about the disclosure project you would know that several of the ex employees of area 51 etc spoke of alien beings who could do this and other similarities which lead me to believe they were talking about the grays..And by the way I didn't say it was FACT, I said "As far as I'm aware"...The olympic reaches of your knowledge of film titles is as strong as your knowledge of science fact my friend

a few guys CLAIMING that aliens exist and have certain abilities.
you ASSUMED they were talking about greys

neither statement 1 nor 2 are science fact. they are claims and assumptions based on claims that have not been proven to be fact.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus

Can Greys see through objects in colour, or only in B/W?

THAT is the post I was reffering to so thank you for making an idiot out of yourself

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

"As far as I'm aware"...

The phrase seems to modify the alleged visual acuity exhibited by 'greys'; not their alleged existence. The semantics indicate a foregone conclusion that 'greys' exist. At least that's the way I interpreted it.

The poster's reference to a motion picture is wildly satirical. Unfortunately, ATS provides no :satire: smilie.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I know enough about science to understand that a lot of second-hand, unverified mythology doesn't really count as "scientific fact." I read a story on one of these forums about a guy who went to Hell and came back with some very detailed information about it. Should I believe him, too? Or are the alien stories more plausible to you because you already believe aliens exist, and these stories conform to your expectations?

So as far as the facts go, the whole notion expressed in the title of the thread, "Other alien species?" sort of implies that we've already agreed there are currently alien species in existence -- the Greys, the Reptilians, the Nordics, etc. -- and that we should consider the possibility of others. But since there's no good evidence to prove the existence of even the "common" aliens, it's kind of ridiculous to consider other kinds.

Is the Flying Spaghetti Monster really God, as some people believe, or is it in fact an alien? That's what I want to know.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There's enough witness testimony to confirm for enough of us to believe that other intelligence does in fact exist. Like I said, I seriously doubt high profile individuals such as those involved in the Disclosure project would be so interested in lying about such a thing, which would otherwise turn out to be a complete waste of time.

Physical evidence is what we certainly need at this point, however all other types of evidence thus far have already proven it enough.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

First of all, it appears no one understands sarcasm....lol

Secondly, just for the purposes of the naysayers, if you read Enkidu's comment, you will see that he(i assume, i'm sorry if you are a she) mentions Marky Mark.
Now, that version takes place on another planet not Earth, and when he arrives back on 'Earth' in the present day of his time, the 'Apes' are already established way back when Lincoln was Prez, so that isn't the future, its the past.

I know its off topic, but I just wanted to point that out.

Though, Enkidu...LOL

ps - I like the idea of Orang-utan Slave Traders

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Good point. Why do they exactly touch that object in the dark to sense its colour?

new topics

top topics

join