It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TTR Can Planes fly over it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They would take whatever was the most efficient route and the most direct course. No I don't know which one it is because I don't have a chart in front of me.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Look for PIMA ARIZONA or PIMA AIR MUSEUM.

R-4807 is no longer restricted. Groom Lake is in R-4808 which IS restricted.

When was R-4807 opened to flight? I haven't seen an up to date aeronautical chart in a long time.

What is the refrence to Arizona about? I though we were talking about parts of the Nellis Range in Nevada.

Tim

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
R-4807 was very recently opened. I just heard about it myself.

I was telling the OP to look at the Boneyard on Google Earth because he seemed so amazed to have found two F-16s.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ok..Now you and me know this is imaginery scenario...

Suppose Southwest Airlines had flights into Groom Lake AREA51 or the TTR...what VOR transitions would they take if anyone has a chart on them....GORMAN, PALMDALE or the DAGGETT VORs?

And YES...I am aware they cannot fly through there...Im just asking this as a scenario. What would be their real flight-plan from Los Angeles or from Burbank airport to Area-51 or TTR?

thanks

[edit on 1-8-2006 by infocondelta]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
As far as the high alt. freqs go here there are;

Anything Northeast of Palmdale.Daggett and aound Mount Potosi is 124.625 and its right after when they contact ARTCC on 125.725

So 124.625 takes care of everything North/Northeast of Dagget KEELER area at high altitudes...Thats on the SECTIONAL CHART 16 OF THE ARTCC...Los Angeles ARTCC.

Does someone know of the actual flight plan IF flights were to go to AREA-51 from Burbank airport or from Los Angeles airport? What route would they take? GORMAN? DAGGETT? or PALMDALE?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
UMMMMM???? Hello??? Did I scare anyone away here or something? Can we keep this thread flowing please, I would appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think maybe people have just got bored of you asking the same question over and over again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join