It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream Indeed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Man I had the strangest dream last night. God was about to destroy the Earth and he told me and someone else (can't remember who; possibly a deity) to round up some men and women to start a new world (sort of like Zion in the Matrix), where we would live for the next 10 years. Me and the other person were appointed to oversee the entire earth. We were taken to a safe haven, while the rest of the human beings stuck on the surface were completely annihilated by God- it was very apocalyptic and hellish. In the 10 years, God would observe how we in the New World were progressing. If we were peaceful, God would give us the choice of either carrying on in our society, or bringing back all of the destroyed humans. I woke up before I made my decision. Very, very, very strange dream indeed.

From a psychological point of view, what could you interprit this dream as meaning?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
tell me more, was the safe haven a part of earth, or was it somewhere else? what were your feelings. did you see god, or was it more of a telepathy way of communicating. was earth destroyed or was it just waiting to hear " your" decision. tell me more and i will try to interpret your dream. i am usually pretty good at this stuff.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
sounds like wishfull dreaming

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think you may be worried about someething. Im no proffesional thats just what i think

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Whats your avatar picture Its just been bugging me

join