It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A really crazy what if about the anthrax letters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
In doing some research on the anthrax letters since that was one of those things I had not seen discussed much on here concerning 911, I had a theory that they were used to manipulate the media and I still think that, but in doing that research I found that the first victim was someone who worked for the National Enquirer and that this paper had just recently published a picture of one of the Bush twins that did not exactly show the young lady at her best. So then I thought that is a really weird coincidence. The anthrax was found on his keyboard according to one article I read.

And then I could not help but think, what if it is not a weird coincidence, what if this person was handpicked as in some sort of vendetta? After all if the gov. is responsible for 911 and the anthrax letters why not actually make those letters count instead of just picking some random person? Of course my next thought was the gov. would never be that clumsy but then I thought why not? These people are so brazen in their act and they realize that most of the American people could never fathom that our own gov. could be involved, so why not be that brazen? So then I set off to prove myself wrong, do a little digging and laugh at myself for such silly thoughts.

Of course I realize the postal workers would be exposed since the letters went through the mail and it's possible therefore that they would be exposed and become sick, then the random victims became my next search.

I picked in my search the least likely to be a target of the gov. or Bush or anyone for that matter, Ottilie Lundgren. Ms Lundgren a 94 year old widow was the perfect aunt from what I read, well educated, a sweetheart of the family, I was already laughing at myself for even thinking anyone would pick her, once I started reading about her, an absolutely lovely lady, but then I read more. Mrs. Lundgren had quite a life, she was not the stay at home lady like many of her day, she worked for a law firm, then worked for the Employment Commission, then married her boss who was appointed to his position by the governor of the state at the time. And last but not least that peaked my interest was that she lived and worked and apparently to a small degree was involved in politics and business matters in Connecticut where Prescott Bush was involved in businesses & politics.

BTW the one thing I do recall reading is that they can't find any way she came in contact with the anthrax.

Am I the only one wishing they knew all the cases this law firm was involved in during the time she worked there or any problems Prescott Bush as a business owner or business man might have had with the Employment commission during the time she worked there, or any dealing he might have had with her hubby who was a lawyer also? I know it is a crazy way out there thought but in this day in age it's hard to know for sure if this little lady might have had enemies in high places. A crazy thought on my part or what do you think?

Here is a link to her bio
www.ph.ucla.edu...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I only recently learned about the National Enquirer guy being the one who snapped the shot of the Bush twins, I gotta admit it does seem sketchy that he was one of the few people who died from this short-lived epidemic. I never really took the anthrax letters into consideration as being part of trying to quiet the media, but now it's looking more evident, especially if what your saying is true about the old ladys long-ago ties with Grandpa Bush. Isn't it true that the anthrax was also proven to be manufactured in one of our US labs? I wish I knew more about these letters but you explained your theory about their existence quite well, after a little research I may even fully subscribe to it as being a form of control of people "in the know".

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thank you so much, I was a little worried about even broaching the idea here or anywhere, so I am rather relieved someone else can see where I am coming from.

The reason I think they were used to silence and manipulate the media is because the letters were sent to NBC, CBS, ABC and the New York Post and the National Enquirer and two letters were sent to two Senators. The media of course would have reported on them no matter who got them so why send the letters to the media outlets and yes the anthrax was traced to the US military labs.

So yes I have always believed it to be an inside job but then when I read who the first victim was it peaked my curiosity into checking on the other people also died that did not work for the post office.

The thing is I don't know if there were any ties to Grandpa Bush but she did work in those areas I mentioned. Can you imagine the implications this would make if someone could prove there was a tie to the Bush family, since one of the victims already has a tie to them through the picture? At this point in time they are saying she was simply a victim who got exposed through her mail though they can't really find anything or anyway that she was exposed according to the last report I read.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by goose]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Another fact of course that is interesting is that the white house staff began taking cipro on Sept. 11, 2001 before the anthrax letters, a full month before it was detectected on Capital Hill.
www.judicialwatch.org...

Anyone know what happened to this lawsuit?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Good post Goose,The anthrax scare was one of the things about 9/11 that really made me go hmmmmm..?It seems very strange that after it was discovered that it was indeed made here in the U.S. you never heard anything more, as though it never happened. You could be on to something here,it very well may have been to hush the media.More or less to intimidate the ones in the know.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thanks, I did find where the widow of Robert Stevens is suing and of course the case is held up due to national security.

en.wikipedia.org...
Robert Stevens (d. October 5, 2001) was a photo editor for the Florida based tabloid, Sun, employed by American Media Inc. He was the first fatality linked to the 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States. He died of pulmonary anthrax after inhaling anthrax spores from a letter that is believed to have arrived at the American Media offices. He was 63 years old.

His wife, Maureen Stevens, is suing the government for lax security, because she states DNA testing would prove the particular strain used in this attack comes from the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick. The case has been held up on grounds of 'national security'.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
At some time after 9/11,iirc, and before the Anthrax incidents, I recall a news program where they were discussing how the US was unprepared for any type of Biological/Chemical Warfare.

They included a list of things that we did not, at the time, have anything in place to protect against. In that list, anthrax was one of the biological weapons listed. I wish I could recall either the local (Chicago) news channel, or network. But that info has evaded me for the longest time.

When the anthrax attacks started happening, I recalled the news program about the list, and thought "what a coincidence!". Then I thought that by airing such a list, that they were giving would be attackers new ideas for method of attack.

Sorry if I strayed a bit, but I thought I'd share this tidbit with you.

eidt for clarity.

[edit on 6/22/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Patriot Act coincides with the Anthrax.....

www.freefromterror.net...

hmmmmmm....

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Anthrax letters were used to manipulate the entire public! It got everyone into a frenzy and made us support the suppossed war on terror.

I think everyone knows someone locally who played into this with some sort of white powder thinking it was funny.. however the mass is not laughing.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that Steven Hatfill 'did the deed'.
No doubt at all.

Oh, and once they dug into his background and found out that he
severely lied on on resume .. he should have been fired.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Don't you think it's strange that the white house staff started taking cipro on 911, before any anthrax letters were even known about or delivered, before such an incident had happened? Why that specific antibiotic?

Also, I think it has been proven that the anthrax used to in the attacks, based on the DNA of the anthrax that it came from a US military lab.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Maybe FOIA request is needed. Exactly what strain of anthrax was it? I think somebody could have figured it out by now. Just another loose end the mainstream media refuses to keep us informed on.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
Maybe FOIA request is needed. Exactly what strain of anthrax was it? I think somebody could have figured it out by now. Just another loose end the mainstream media refuses to keep us informed on.

Read the link I posted just above this, it tells the specific strain and the labs where it was made. I'd post it but I am unsure about copyright issues.

But you are definitely right this part of the 911 story has really went under investigated by most people in the mainstream media, and the conspiracy theory community.

The fact that this first guy to die had any links to the Bush family is strange and the fact the anthrax came from a US military lab, and that the white house staff which of course includes our President and VP was taking cipro at a time when there were no anthrax letter even on the horizon makes one wonder what they knew and when did they know it?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You know,

I think I have probably seen about 300 pictures of the Bush twins in "not so good" situations or shape. I highly doubt they were all taken by the same guy.

Is it at all possible that people are trying too hard to connect dots? It is as if tragedy and disaster cannot actually take place without someone making it occur from the government of the U.S. You would think by the way people talk that Bush ran around in circles on top of the ocean really really fast to make katrina by the way the media and conspiracy theorists talk.

Maybe, just maybe...Bush didnt knock down the towers. Maybe he wasnt responsible for the anthrax. Maybe he didnt hand make katrina and aim it for the black neighborhoods. Just maybe....

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No doubt at all.

No doubt at all?
Why is he not in jail?
Why has he not been charged?
HOW was he able to weaponize the anthrax?

Steven Hatfill is as guilty as Richard Jewell was.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality
You know,

I think I have probably seen about 300 pictures of the Bush twins in "not so good" situations or shape. I highly doubt they were all taken by the same guy.

I,ve only seen one. Maybe you could backup this observation with 4 or 5 of the 300 pictures to which you refer, thank you Infinity

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No doubt at all.

No doubt at all?
Why is he not in jail?
Why has he not been charged?

Steven Hatfill is as guilty as Richard Jewell was.

I agree with that. Despite that Hatfill has a shady past (I don't know the facts but the gist - deadly experiments in Africa, etc.) and I doubt I'd like him, the evidence is just way too thick against him. I don't know who did it - there's a tangle of suspects - I'll dig up some of my old research. It's all centered around AMRIID at Ft. detrich.

It's spooky stuff. This was an apparent domestic terrorism event that killed on par with the Beltway sniper and instilled a well-timed panic in the US mind. Oh, but it showed us how vulnerable we were, so big cos like Hadron could get grants to develop defenses. So no hard, or more god than harm right? Maybe that's why there's been no prosecution?

Anyway, great investigation here. I'd like to learn more about Lundgren and Stevens -
and also, why was the first death in Florida, near where Atta had rented planes, and why is there some evidence the 9/11 hijackers were messing with anthrax themselves? More odd thoughts...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
the ascent to dictatorship and the currently installed transformed military are rabid dogs that thrive on the words necessary deaths and acceptable losses. Also dabbling in obsurd attempts towards a global government of police oppression and extreme punishment. Which they know psychologicaly creates the rebellion they so want in all cultures. They not only pay groups to riot to start problems, but also mind control impressionable copy cats for criminal deeds. I.E. they create an evil in society when they want a law to get more land, resources, or political power. They are mentally ill. So are their servants

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
No doubt at all?

No. None.

Why is he not in jail?

Why isn't OJ Simpson in jail? Guilty people get away with crimes.

I'm not an expert in the field so I have no idea. But he is. Ask HIM.

It really adds up. The guy is a proven liar. He had the motive and the
opportunity. He had access to the goods. The attacks played out
something that he had bragged to his fellow workers that would happen.
The minute the government started watching him, the attacks stopped.

It's him.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Goose said:

Don't you think it's strange that the white house staff started taking cipro on 911, before any anthrax letters were even known about or delivered, before such an incident had happened? Why that specific antibiotic?
I found this extremely odd too Goose.It seems the Whitehouse was well informed to alot of things that happened in 2001(or had some warnings),its a shame they didn't pass this info on to Mr. and Mrs. John Q. Taxpayer.But, thats just my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join