It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems people have mistaken something with the Pentagon footage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Top slice is a part of the frame right before the impact, where "something" is visible in an aproach to the pentagon.

Middle slice is a part of the frame right before the top frame, when there was nothing to see, the "normal" scenery for that camera.

The bottom image is what I noticed when comparing the 2.

What most people have been viewing as the body of the aircraft seems to actualy be smoke or exhaust or something.

Whats visible when you compare the 2 frames is the triangle I outlined in the red circle, which can only be the aircrafts tail, and I don't know any aircrafts that have the tail at the front of the fusilage.

Next image is the same thing done with the frames from the second camera angle.

A pitty we still haven't seen any of the other footage that is said to exist but confiscated by the FBI.

At least we should be able to callculate the size of the object because we have 2 camera angles and a rough measure of how high it is and what size the tail is.

If you can't see what I'm seeing in the first image, I'll try to make an animated gif to make it clearer, thats how I noticed it, by switching between layers in photoshop.

The problem I have now is that the size of this tail in relation to what it would translate to in the size of a 757 body isn't working at all, you should see the fusilage at the front of the yellow box blocking the view. The only way it wouldn't be showing is if the airplane is comming almost directly at the camera, and seeing where the impact happend, that wasn't the case..

Next to that, what would cause a 757 to blow so much white smoke?

[edit on 31/7/06 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
A Boeing won't have a white plume of smoke behind it, and the tail you point out looks black so it can't be the plane they said it was, it is also way to small then to be a jumbo. That other footage would clear up all this confusion but they won't ever show it because that would make too much sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hey Matrix.I don,t understand..

Are the three pix in the first link consecutive frames from the footage?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
No, the top slice of the first image is the frame where the aircraft enters the view, this frame is followed by a fireball.

The middle slice of the first image is the frame BEFORE when the aircraft enters the view.

The bottom slice is the same as the top slice, but with a marking of what I noticed.

Ninja: yeah that white plume is bugging the crap out of me now.

[edit on 31/7/06 by thematrix]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The white plume signifies a rocket engine.. not a jet engine in my opinion..
If it were a jet engine overheating and producing smoke I don,t think it would have dissipated so fast as it shows in the consecutive frames in the original vid

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ever seen what fuel looks like when its streaming out of a damaged wing tank? Here is a little hint, its a plume that appears white. At that point in the video, the plane had already struck a couple light poles and most likely had suffered damage to the wings.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
An engine WILL produce white smoke if it's damaged but not on fire. If an oil line is broken in the engine you will have white smoke. There are a few reasons why there would be white smoke coming from the plane.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think the link below is a great Vid of what you are speaking ! It is not the crap fish eyelens on a cheap cam! Shows some good evidence to, these claims of smoke, and why they would have seen it. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You stole my image thematrix, I can't believe you

Naw, im just playing about being mad, but yeah, I just cant seem to figure out the EXACT outline from that 2 frame still

new topics

top topics

join