It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverend John Miller and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I was searching thru declassified FBI UFO documents and came across this. I remember seeing some tv shows both on the discovery channel and a religious show about how some people believed that UFOs are in the bible. Strangely enough, when I did a Google search i didnt find anything relating to this "Rev. John Miller" and UFOs.

He quotes a lot of Ezekiel, and so I decided to read that chapter. There is a lot of the Lord talking thru Ezekiel, and there are beings not of this world in the encounter, and it describes what sounds like flying saucers. "Whirling wheels" and "A wheel intersecting a wheel"

something like this comes to mind...
(btw i used 2 pictures generally accepted not to be fakes)

This photograph has been examined by Dr. Ahmet Imancer, head of the Photograph and Graphic Dept. Aegean University of Izmir, who was convinced that photo was not hoaxed.

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man

16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went.

sounds like how UFOs have frequently been described to move to me.

new topics

join