It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, if you can write, give this a go

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The cat crossed through the crosswalk causiosly, keeping a close eye on the crossing guard. She had a sneer on her face again.
Almost there, the feline thought...two..more..steps..suddenly a loud ,screaming, blaring sound came from behind. A car, the cat jumped to the curb the remander of the way. the crossing guard laughed.
Looking at the crossing guard in her orange reflective vest the cat thought to itself,
"Hope you enjoy the bad luck." The womans phone rang, and she answered. Worry took a hold of her.
"No dobt the IRS",thought the cat, licking its paws. "Its criminal thinking you can cheat on your taxes."
And it was.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by savagecupid]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Heh, I tried so hard to keep my poem under a hundred words that it only turned out to be 54. It isn't much, but here it is:

A shot rang out in the night!
A black cat in an orange hat
the only witness at the site.
A woman called the police
on her cell as scared as hell.
Her crying never ceased.
Detectives questioned the feline.
He purred and said, "It was her!"
But 'twas the cat that committed the crime.

[edit on 29/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This particular man believed in every superstition, from breaking a mirror to crossing a black cat. What makes him different is he would go about his day, regardless of whether or not one occurred. Sitting in his orange mustang, he listened to the song “A Smooth Criminal”. As the sun rose to the midday marker, he knew it was time. The cell phone rang, just as planned. Only two words came from the other end of the line. “OK, now”. A loud shot rang out. The job was all but done. It was he, who was the smooth criminal.

word count: 99

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
My cellphone buzzed, just as the Blackcat firecrackers went off with tremendous popping sounds and the orange bursts of light. It was Bill, the cops knew I did it.

Lex

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The loudest noise one could hear was the ocean gently lapping the shore, slowly
stealing away pebbles of sand like an absent-minded criminal palming forgotten
pennies. A black cat played tag with the tide, chasing it here and there, daring it
to come in again, and jumping high into the air when the cool saltwater touched its
paws. It always came back in again. The cat watched as something floated in on
the next wave and stuck in the sand. A cellphone. It had washed up on the beach
and was vibrating violently, digging itself deeper into the sand. The cat lashed at
the wriggling, fish-like object with its claws. It stopped moving. An orange sunset
reflected off of the cellphone's tiny window, but no clues were evident of its travels.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He walked down the hall scathered with heads of animal and man.
A man, a woman, a gazelle, a black cat, the heads were aligned and
looking good. He was a criminal, living underground, connecting to the sewers.
Running from the law, even the orange haired women couldn't use their cellphones
in time to call for help, because he has already cut their heads off.
a bounty hunter, a head hunter, like a loud noise crashing down, his sword
met with flesh everyday. Somewhere, amongst the heads, a cry for help
could be heard.

Beat this.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I was lying on the dirty, hard box of material sometimes referred to as beds, by the folks behind the counters of the endless 'L' shaped, two story dwellings that I always find myself in; lost in the swirls of familiar hazy orange neon shadows, that ebbed liked tides across the popcorn cieling.

I stood for the window. "Those things are going to kill you", I recall my wife saying once, or a hundred times. She was so happy when I quit. There was no guilt as I opened that small box that fit so well in the hand, folded back the aluminum covering, and withdrew the very center cigarette. "Sweetheart", I said aloud. "If you'd seen what I'd seen today, you would light this for me."

I cracked the window, smoked, and watched a police officer across the street, place a handcuffed suspect into the rear of his squad car. The black cat I had come across yesterday on the stoop was watching from the tops of the cars parked below.

My cellphone rang from the bathroom. I turned to run and grab it when with a tremendous bang, the door to the hallway, blew off it's hinges and smashed squarely into me, knocking me to the floor.

-I guess its a little more than 100, but oh well, i had fun with it.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That's pretty damn good, you should make a story out of this. I would join in if you wanna make a collaborative story.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey thanks. Sure I could do a collaborative thingy. I'll clean this up a little later today, and start a new thread with it.

Thanks for the idea, look forward to your contribution.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
you should check out my style of writing, I got a story started right now, no one's adding. I have a dark mood think going.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The thing is, I see potential in your story, so yeah, looks good, maybe you can make a book eventually or something... Once you get the plot and everything, right now it's climaxing and it looks cool. A guy minding his own business seing cops outside arrest someone, suddenly his house gets busted into by... who knows, he looses conciousness. I figure the house gets raided since door's hinges don't just blow off.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Radekus]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
oh lol, maybe its not so good. lol he's supposed to be in a motel.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
if it isn't mentioned... It should be, in a fuller version.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I read fast and might not see stuff.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
-A black cat
-A cell phone
-Somthing Orange
-A loud noise
-And a criminal.

The west facing rooms were the ones most sought after. Block C1 contained most of them, with A1 having a handful. Copper was on a life sentance, with the other lifers in A1. He sat with his back on the cell door staring at the orange sun slowly slipping out of view through his barred window.
Copper was waiting patiently for a call, hiding in this position to prevent the prison wardens seeing him if they appeared before schedule. He felt the soft buzz of his cell phone and answered it quickly. Copper never spoke on the phone, he just listened. The parcel was to be delivered after dinner, as usual.
As he placed the phone back in his pocket the on-duty warden cracked their baton into the metal door just behind his head. Copper didn't move despite the noise, his mind transfixed on the package. Copper did move when he heard the bolt on his door click out of position. He jumped to stand by the wall with his hands outstreched above his head. With the package arriving soon he didn't want to cause any trouble.
After dinner he sulked back to his cell instead of watching the boxing match. This distracted the wardens, giving him time to get the package. On reaching the cell Copper was shocked to see that the parcel had arrived before schedule. Now all he had to do was get his package from the black cats stomach.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is a small town in an Asian country called Chaparral. The welcome sign that you will see when you enter its territory is written in bold orange letters with the intention to be able to recognize it easily. Chaparral is a town which is very well known for its loud noise even in the midnight hours. There is also a rumor that the town itself is full of corruption. The town’s mayor himself was accused as a criminal. The town is considered to be a cowboy town because of its known dangers. Hearing these rumors, I decided to visit the town to investigate and hoping to find the truth myself. But I am a careful man and would not take chances. I had to make sure that I carry a cell phone that works. I was hoping to use it to seek help if I get into trouble. So there was I, on my way to that infamous town. When I was about less than kilometer to the town’s entrance, to my horror & surprise, I saw a black cat just crossed the road! Right in front of my vehicle!
I suddenly stopped! I am a very superstitious person and would not take chances. Seeing that animal crossing my path is a bad omen according to the superstitious belief.
That’s it, I decided to stop and turned around my vehicle and got out of that town immediately I did not look back and never ever return to that place anymore.

[edit on 4-2-2007 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Siberia Present day.

A loud noise caused me to almost step on a black cat. In stead I tripped and dropped my cell phone on the on to the side walk. I cursed the cat as I picked it up and the LCD screen was cracked. Just as I thought the day couldn't get any worse something landed on my head and burned like acid. I reached up and it burned my hand as i wiped it off. It had a strange sulfuric smell. Then I realized that it was probably acid snow. The orange snow landed on the ground as quickly covered my head with a hat, looking for some place to get out of this onslaught. I came this far out of the way in hopes of avoiding the police. I have just escaped from jail and they have an all point bulletin look for the criminal at large yours truly. The stench from the orange snow made me run so fast as had to stop and breathe. God my body was burning was there no where I can hide? I didn't realize that I had passed out in the muck, until my body started to fight the lack of air. I can't breathe....maybe god caught me after all. Maybe...m.....I deserve punishment for al l ll the gggggirls.............

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Royal76]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join