It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish groups call for hate-crime probe on Mel Gibson

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Mel Gibson has the right to voice his opinion but when he starts to advocate the massacre of innocent snakes around the world, just because he associates them with jews and satan is absolutely wrong! I HATE MEL GIBSON and I don't care about happens to him, he's an animal abuser!

Often in myth we see snakes and birds.
Birds are very effective at killing snakes.

In Washington exist the Hawks and the Doves.

Is Mel a Hawk or a Dove?

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That makes no sense to me! I said he's an animal abuser and apparently he's also an alcohol abuser! Look I don't care if he hates jews or not, point is when he takes his frusteration in animals that's a whole other issue and he should be investigated by the ASPCA

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm so with Gibson on this one.

And, I support the state of Israel in its now thwarted efforts to defeat the evil which is hezbollah.

The jews are not responsible for all of the wars in the world, though I believe wealthy jewish factions were responsible for bankrolling the russian 1917 revolution and the subequent rise of communism (a very liberal jewish ideology). They didn't anticipate Stalin though!

Anyway, I can totally understand Mel's outburst. He made a film about the crucifiction of Jesus Christ which (apart from weird some catholic imagery) was word from word and scene from scene from the New Testament. So, if LA's liberal secular jewish media elites felt it was anti-semitic, then I guess the New Testament is anti-semitic. Many of his biggest critics admitted to having never read the Gospels.

So they well and truly pissed him off with such accusations, sep. when they used his father's very real anti-semitism against him, and especially considering they are in control of a lot of movie making and funding in Hollywood.

These LA jews are very different from many of their Israelite ilk. Much more secular and liberal.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hate crime no, but ou know that if he has said F***ing christians. The there reason foro all the wars. taht evryone extreme christian in the united stated would be up in arms. and although i think trying to put him in jail is crazy its also wron gfor some of the people IN THIS THREAD. to in someway say that this jewish group has not right to say that and that there are the cause to all the wars and have all the money. If it is true how can you blame a religion for being succesful. one religion has no affect on the intelligence, or natural drive for succes of a person. point to is that you could easily say that christians control government and are trying to enforce tehir beliefs on evryone( ten commandments in public places, ID and creationism in schools)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join