It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish groups call for hate-crime probe on Mel Gibson

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone think the media is the speaker in this? Do you really think any Jew is loosing sleep over. The media over does everything. Oh my god they are canceling the movie he is doing. No there hasn't been work on it in over two years. It is canceling itself.

I don't get it why do we even converse over it. Once we see wht the media is and does we can destroy it, in place of it flexing its power all the time.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If anything the media is guilty of using Mel Gibson's fame, and this amazingly stupid blunder of his. It is all about ratings, even in the news media.

For those who may be interested, this is a very interesting article...

How Mel Gibson Can Redeem Himself

Mel Gibson has already begun to atone publicly for the anti-Semitic tirade he unleashed while being arrested last week on a drunk-driving charge in Malibu, Calif. "I want to apologize specifically to everyone in the Jewish community for the vitriolic and harmful words that I said," the Passion of the Christ director said in a statement, adding that he would like to meet with Jewish leaders to "discern the appropriate path for healing."

But if he is to recover the goodwill of the public at large, and the Jewish and Hollywood communities specifically, Gibson has a long road ahead, say several image makers. The arduous path to redemption looks something like this:

1) Apologize to the people who write your paychecks: When New York Yankee slugger Jason Giambi was accused of using steroids, he expressed remorse first to his bosses, Yankee owner George Steinbrenner and the team's coaches. By staying in the organization's good graces, Giambi was able to stay on the playing field and win back fan support. "You've got to get to the people making decisions about your career," says Chris Lehane, onetime spinmeister for the Clinton White House. Gibson has already apologized to Disney, the studio releasing his film Apocalypto in December. He should keep on reaching out to his professional contacts, Lahane says. Gibson needs to show that he cares about their investment in him.

2)

Source Full Article Link

Click the source link and read the article.

Can Mr. Gibson ever really redeem himself?

Have you ever said anything when you were drunk that you truly regretted?

Of course, everyone who drinks has. But for someone who already has a secure life and needs no income, why does he even care about what the rest of the world thinks of a few words said in a drunken rage?

Who has the greater agenda?

Mel Gibson?

Jewish groups?

Media?

Controversy sells books, and movie tickets!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeah right

what is to keep them from tracking your every movement??

Unplug yourself from the matrix...or at least distance yourself from it.

Become a shadow and stay out of the limelight...forfeit your 15 minutes of fame.

Do what the Mossad are good at doing.
Steal or forge a passport...and make up a new identity.

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
They are absolutely gonna blacklist him in Hollywood.

THAT is the other issue ... Hollywood is scared to death of this guy. He went off
and made a movie and made a FORTUNE on that movie (Passion) after Hollywierd
told him not to and refused to back it. He does his own thing and doesn't bow to
Hollywierd. They hate him. They are afraid of him.

I think Mel should go it alone...

he doesn't need jewish money, screen writers, script writers, lawyers, accountants, actors and actresses, shrinks, waterboys, producers, film winders and whatever.

he should make his own films and begin the invasion of Hollywood to take it back for the people from the Jewish interests which took over.

go Mel go..!!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm sure he considered going at it alone. However he needs distributors, and that isn't something he can do on his own. (and don't forget they didn't take it over, they created it.)

[edit on 3/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I'm sure he considered going at it alone. However he needs distributors, and that isn't something he can do on his own. (and don't forget they didn't take it over, they created it.)[edit on 3/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

I may be wrong but my understanding is that they took over hollywood and I still have good reason to believe this. They expanded it more accurately.

Distribution is an issue for Mel as I have said on this board before but outside of the US I don't know if the Jews control this industry around the world.

Maybe it is time for a new distribution industry itself since many have complained about unfair business practices in the past with the distribution of film product.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
IMHO.... I think Mel has been framed by the you know who's! First all the fuss about the Passion Of The Christ.... now some ABC mini series about a Jewish woman ..... and let's not forget about his other movie that was set to be released in the summer of 2006 "Apocolypto" Disney was to have something to do with that movie.... I bet they back out. Walt Disney is ran by the Jews. I don't know if there is anything in that new Apocolypto movie that has the J's in a fuss? It has something to do with the Mayans as far as I know?

Now, he may have got drunk and spewed some stuff, but if he believes what he said, heck, I believe what he said about all the world wars! If we still have free speech in America?... Then this should hardly be a consideration for a hate crime. Maybe some hate crimes should have been brought against the J's for some of the pre-war slander they made against the German's.... who at that point hadn't raised one finger to the J's. Alot of these Quotes are made by the J's..... There is some big time German slander here.
www.jewwatch.com...

Mel Gibson has been "Major on their S**t List" for sometime... so why wouldn't they set him up to bring him down?? Who controls Hollywood and the Media anyway?
Plus..... he's been known to come to his father's defence about his views on the J's. I guess that's anti semetic too?

This is my opinion, just throwing in my 2 cents. I'm not anti-semetic, please don't attack me...I see puzzle piece fitting into their proper place.... that's all
I believe there are real J's, and I believe there are fake imposter J's.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well around here (Asia) distribution is mostly handled by UCI. – A Viacom company. (Sumner Redstone.)

I also believe Mel’s faux pas is being carefully exploited to kill undesirable projects.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Do you have any handy links for this?

further in the article…

But she questioned whether a factual TV mini-series about the Holocaust that Gibson announced he was developing late last year would now be "too hot to handle".

If that's true, and I were Mel, I would resign from the project in apology and contribute money towards it anonymously.

I was taught that generalized statements like that about any race are an inaccurate failure of reason. It appears to be a popular sentiment in American culture, and I imagine it was discussed that night in mercenary drunkenness.

There is no racial difference among humans; greed and a lust for power are not limited to one culture alone above others, in fact, both faults allow for strange bedfellows.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Is Mel Gibson working for the Israeli government?

It seems Mel's drunken comments have pushed the israeli destruction of Lebanon off the front pages and has given the jewish community their position back as the worlds victims.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
written in 1985.."The life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel"....www.biblebelievers.org.au... ------- and they blame Mel?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
That's a bad link. Could you redo the link?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
jensouth try www.biblebelievers.org.au... (notice small "i")

The article also goes into the 1982 Invasion of Lebennon, interesting read.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.... looks like some good reading.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"Behind the Belfour Declaration: Britain's Great War Pledge to Lord Rothschild"................Thanks "Conspiractnut23" for the correction link on the biblebelievers site. ..............Look this up also guys very good info I never learned in school on this Belfour Declaration thing--

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This speech by Benjamin Freedman a jewish turn-coat you might say.... is very informative, long, but well worth the read for anyone who seeks the truth.

www.jewwatch.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Mel Gibson's objective with the Passion of the Christ was that all snakes are jews and should be killed!!!!! He isn't only against jews now, but he also wishes death upon all snakes and probably all other reptiles on this planet! Therefore I have blacklisted Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson in my little black book and he can shove it!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This attack on Mel is more proof of who runs / directs the Media and Hollywood.

Not true?

Name one good movie about Bad Jews?
Or about the Mossad.
or how about the Zionists?
Ever hear about the Neo-Cons?

Where are the films exposing these organizations?
Does Hollywood produce any or do the independents produce most of the controversial films?

Sometimes the proof gets in your eyes.

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Isnt it interesting this story broke just a week into this Israeli Lebanon crisis. Im surprised the police leak the totality arrest details of someone, I dont care about the open records act. Maybe Gibson may have a case to file suit especially if it jeapordizes his livelyhood

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Mel Gibson has the right to voice his opinion but when he starts to advocate the massacre of innocent snakes around the world, just because he associates them with jews and satan is absolutely wrong! I HATE MEL GIBSON and I don't care about happens to him, he's an animal abuser!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join