It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You have to check this out. It kinda is related to season 3 cos its about the stars of the show (abstract connection?)

Matthew Fox, Dominic Monaghan, and Josh Holloway, who play Jack, Charlie, and Sawyer, respectively, on the ABC show, have been ordered by show runners to stop doffing their clothes and swimming nude in the warm Pacific waters.

From www.tv.com...&story_id=6384

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
notHenry. Just who is he? Is he actually Him? Or His second in command or what?
In the promo where he talks I get the distinct impression that he is actually in control of far more than we realise.

i think he is in control of the others...

the "him" kelvin and desmond were referring to were their replacements most likely...

the "him" fenry was talking about was the leader of the others (thus, himself)...

he didn't want the losties figuring out that he was the leader because that would be bad

You have to check this out. It kinda is related to season 3 cos its about the stars of the show (abstract connection?)

i read that a while ago too...

i decided not to post it in here because its not really about the show...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Point taken

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
promo pictures for episode 2 ("further instructions")...

as stated before, this is a locke-centric episode...

SPOILER-ish below:

and it looks like locke cannot speak!?!?!?

and the flashback might be before he lost use of his legs...

and he is talking to someone with a geronimo jackson t-shirt!?!?!?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
promo number eight!!!

the big night is only nine days away!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
promo number eight!!!

the big night is only nine days away!!!

The past two seasons I've waited for it to end and then just watched them in chunks over a few days. As much as I know I should do that again I don't think I'm going to be able to resist watching weekly this time!

Good to see Locke looks like a man of action again. He's my favourite character in the show but he got turned into a bit of a whiney bitch in the last season.

I promised I'd never get hooked on a show but this show just can't be resisted, it's like crack!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
here is a fixed link from three posts above:

promo pics for episode two...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
it's like crack!

Crack's got absolutely nothing on LOST. Crack addicts sell their last rock in order to watch this show!!
:w:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I just came up with a theory which I found out had already been theorised!

MAYBE SPOILERS!!!!

Okay, in the Lost Experience we found out that Mittlewerk is a bad guy. He is using the Hanso Foundation to do bad things. His ethic is pretty much "By any means neccessary".

So I was thinking (before reading the same theory) that Mittlewerk could probably be the dreaded and terrifying.........HIM!!!

In Rachel Blake's last video/DJDan's last podcast, he has supposedly been caught out. What if, to escape whatever repercussions, he relocated to the Island and is personally ensuring that his previous orders are being carried out.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
interesting JackofBlades but, the lost experience takes place in the future (2004) while 'lost' takes place in 2002...

i hope this doesn't mess up your theory

here are some "stuff magazine" spoilers:

- sun is wanted, for some secret reason, by the others...
- before choosing a love buddy in sweet chump dr jack or slick country con man sawyer, kate has to get away from the others, who captured her at the end of the second season...

EDIT:

ONLY EIGHT DAYS AWAY!!!

[edit on 25-9-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The official LOST discussion board (ABC) has a Q&A thread by a guy that claims to have been on the writing staff and that he has mad connections.....

His story seems to be legit and he's sticking to his answers, most of which make sense.

I'm a sucker for spoilers, I couldn't resist . I read the ENTIRE thread...all 31 pages
Also, if this guy is the real deal, wouldn't ABC have already canned the thread? The producers always read the ABC threads, so what gives? If this guy is real....why let him continue?

Anyways, here it is.

CAUTION - SPOILER - ANSWERS TO LOST

forums.go.com... mStart=0

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
tv guide spoilers:

Before the end of the first episode, Kate has been moved to a cage next to Sawyer's . The two share a sweet reunion that will thrill fans who've been rooting for the pair , since they shared a hungry kiss during season 1.

Desmond turns up naked in the hatch post explosion.

The real name of Henry Gale is revealed - as is the identity of his past love.

also, from that link, it is said that fans will find out who the father of sun's baby is during the finale of lost

why must we wait that long???

guest cast for episode two (some spoilers):

Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, Ian Somerhalder as Boone, Justin Chatwin as Eddie, Chris Mulkey as Mike, Virginia Morris as Jan, Joel Himelhoch as sheriff and Dion Donahue as Kim.

"Further Instructions" - The fates of Locke, Eko and Desmond are revealed after the implosion of the hatch, while Hurley returns to the beach camp to tell the tale of what happened when he, Jack, Kate and Sawyer encountered "The Others." Meanwhile, Claire is shocked to find Nikki and Paulo in Jack's tent. Ian Somerhalder guest stars as Boone, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks TSA.

I guess its pretty cear now that Kate chooses Sawyer right? I hope so cause Jack bugs me.

And we find out who notHenry is in the first episode!!! I don't wanna know! I wanna keep calling him notHenry!

And about Des being nuddy? Well, I hope Mr Eko's stick isn't.....
TOO FAR!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
jack, the experts over at a dedicated 'lost' forum say that that guy is a joke (the link you posted)...

its interesting but false and not reliable...

anyway, do you still think that mittlewerk is on the island (or did my information hurt your theory)???

sorry if it did

anyway, spoiler-ish stuff below:

Kristin_Veitch replies: I'm hearing we'll see a one-eyed-wonder very soon. Think Daryl Hannah in Kill Bill except male and not previously amphibious.

Secretagentman: It's a new character, late 40's. A formidable man, tough, a real survivor. A real sense of charisma and danger. Possibly recurring.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Link?

Apart from the nuddy story I posted no link.

Methinks you have befuddled yourself TSA.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Link?

:bash:

my bad...

i am so used to you and i discussing that i thought "sportymb" was you...

see:

Originally posted by SportyMB

so anyway, sportymb, that link is not reliable / correct...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
w0w...

it looks like episode two will now be "the glass ballerina" (sun / jin centric) and will be about (warning spoilers follow):

"The Glass Ballerina" - Sayid's plan to locate Jack places Sun and Jin's lives in grave danger. Meanwhile, Kate and Sawyer are forced to work in harsh conditions by their captors, and Henry makes a very tempting offer to Jack that may prove difficult to refuse, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Editors Note: This episode replaces "Further Instructions" which moves to Oct. 18.

o0o yeah...

did i ever say:

SEVEN MORE DAYS AWAY UNTIL SEASON THREE!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
The official LOST discussion board (ABC) has a Q&A thread by a guy that claims to have been on the writing staff and that he has mad connections.....

His story seems to be legit and he's sticking to his answers, most of which make sense.

I'm a sucker for spoilers, I couldn't resist . I read the ENTIRE thread...all 31 pages
Also, if this guy is the real deal, wouldn't ABC have already canned the thread? The producers always read the ABC threads, so what gives? If this guy is real....why let him continue?

Anyways, here it is.

Yeah i've read 32pgs, only what he said to the questions asked and he seems to know what hes talking about, in the sense that it all makes sense, but only time will tell.

But way too much time for me as in England, series 2 has only just finished tonight.

If anyone knows when s3 starts in England plz tell me!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Yeah i've read 32pgs, only what he said to the questions asked and he seems to know what hes talking about, in the sense that it all makes sense, but only time will tell.

But way too much time for me as in England, series 2 has only just finished tonight.

That guy is bogus as TSA pointed out some pages back.

We got it bad in England! We're like half a year behind them.
But I'll help you......

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621

i helped you out in the other, outdated, 'lost' thread:

Originally posted by they see ALL
i can answer some of your questions...

walt / michael will hopefully be back (i am optimistic) but it is looking grim for any further story-lines for them (i know, it sucks)...

yes, the hatch is done...

locke cannot hear because of what happened, desmond is naked, and eko is alive...

for england, tonight the last episode of season two is on tonight...

so maybe season three will start next week???

if season two just finished tonight, then you do have a while to wait

that sucks...

sorry friend

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join