It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
the major blow away moment that will take place midway in season three will involve the penny scene in season two's finale:

linky...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
there was a television program entitled 'lost survival guide' that recently aired...

it is now available on youtube in three parts...

here they are:

'Lost Survival Guide' Part 1...

'Lost Survival Guide' Part 2...

'Lost Survival Guide' Part 3...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

According to the Season 2 DVD the Bonus Disc, it appears that Vincent was on the boat that Michael and Walt sailed away on at the end of the Season 2 finale.

this is extremely funny...

vincent was definitely not on that boat...

o0o well, i will miss him

that is, until michael and walt comes back into the plot...

remember, walt is central to the main plot of 'lost'...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
episode #305 is called "the cost of living," and it is eko-centric...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
here is a new commercial for season three (with all new footage):

yahoo! fall tv preview...

just click on "abc" and then "lost"...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i just received my season two dvds in the mail

find yourself lost!!!

own season one and season two on dvd now, courtesy of amazon.com

you will not regret it!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
please be aware that 'lost' is a sci-fi show in disguise, yeah no joke

this is what the creators are saying now...

the huge "jump the shark" moment may be related to the show's sci-fi aspect...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
here are some words from gregg nations ('lost' script coordinator) regarding spoilers:

The question of the development of the Others is really based on one thing: what you guys think is going to happen in the first six episodes. A good many of you have seen me lurking in the spoilers section, so you know I'm reading the same thing you are.
Let me tell you a little story. Once upon a time spoilers were leaked on the net that included episode titles, writers, directors, shoot dates and roles for upcoming episodes. Fans were very smart and perceptive, and they were able to guess weeks in advance what the episodes were about. Much like a cop show, we were able to work backwards and figure out where the leaked information originated. There is a service that helps distribute casting breakdown information, and we realized the information leaked was the information released in breakdowns. So if we changed the information in the breakdowns, maybe the foiler information would be leaked. And lo and behold it was.

So what do you think the moral of this story is? One guess could be that in three weeks a lot of fans who think they know what's going to happen will find themselves... lost.

if this guy isn't bluffing, then this that means some (at least) of the information we have on the internet is wrong

you gotta love the powers that make 'lost'

[edit on 8-9-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
new promo:

linky...

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
from "kristin's chat:"

"My question: Is Lost's first ep really a Kate ep?
Kristin_Veitch replies: No, it's Jack. We'll see more of why he feels so guilty about his dad.

Q: Do you know who Kate chooses?
Kristin_Veitch replies: Not yet. It hasn't been *written yet. But I can tell you that at some point in the first four episodes, someone does confess *his love to *her, and it is one of the most heart-wrenching (in every single possible meaning of the phrase "heart-wrenching") scenes you will ever see. Prepare to freak out.

Q: Spill it, girl! What was Ian Somerhalder doing in Hawaii? Hitting a shrimp shack?
Kristin_Veitch replies: Nope. He was hanging with Terry O’Quinn. On set. You know, like, reading lines and stuff. Did somebody say Locke and Boone reunion? I think they did!

Q: You said you would reveal where Jack and Kate are at the beginning of Lost Season 3. . .
Kristin_Veitch replies: Jack is in a glass enclosure, and will be interacting a lot with a character we haven't yet seen. Kate is in an examining room, and will be interacting with a character we know!

Q: When will we see the newcomer, like my beloved Kiele Sanchez?
Kristin_Veitch replies: Despite what my beloved Rodrigo Santoro said in that interview with a Brazilian newspaper that I (sorta kinda) translated for you all, the Thunder from Down Under actually appears very early on this season, and he will be one-half of the one of the hottest couples I think I’ve ever seen on television: Beloved, meet beloved! And Darren, meet Kristin! (We may as well shack up, too, right?)

Q: Kristin, are you eating cheetos between posts?? More Lost Scoop!
Kristin_Veitch replies: Damnit. Did you see my orange keys? Hang on, let me clean off here and tell you that .... from what I’ve seen, Eko is alive and Adewale is very much a part of the new season … at least in the episodes I’ve heard about so far.

Q: Are Kiele and Rodrigo going to be "Others"?
Kristin_Veitch replies: Nope. They are perhaps the most gorgeous people ever to fade into the background for an entire two seasons. I believe the term is "meat socks?"

Q: What about Elizabeth Mitchell? I’m so glad she’s back on TV. Loved her on ER.
Kristin_Veitch replies: She is not a plane crash survivor. She is a woman. She is romantically linked to someone we already know, and could be romantically linked to a second someone we know. And if I tell you more, someone you know will no longer be around to give you scoop on this here website."

i guess there were foilers (fake spoilers) running around the internet...

the first episode was supposed to be a kate-centric episode, but now it is jack-centric episode...

who knows what other spoilers were actually foilers

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

09/11 - Feeling lost? Having a hard time keeping up with what’s happening on the island? ABC has the remedy for what ails you by inviting both new and avid “Lost” viewers to take an insider’s look at the most talked about, critically acclaimed show on television. “Lost: A Tale of Survival” will explore the series in a way that will bring new viewers up to date, but which current viewers will also find illuminating. From the back stories of some of the most compelling characters on television to the mysteries of the island, “Lost: A Tale of Survival” will provide an insightful glimpse into the lives of the survivors of Oceanic Airlines flight 815. Source: ABC

Taken from TV Guide magazine with Patrick Dempsey on the cover Sept. 18th.

Whats Next: The writers will tone down the mythology and up the action-adventure. The premire, cowritten by cocreator J.J. Abrams, will focus on Jack, Kate and Sawyer who are being held seperately in varying degrees of (dis)comfort. Likewise, Desmond, Eko and Locke initially "are not together," executive producer Damon Lindelof says. You heard it here: Desmond's reappearance is a real eye-opener.

Shock to the system: Expect a major bombshell that promises to change Lost as we know it

Ian Somerhalder who played Boone, the first major characters to buy-it in season one, on the hit series LOST has come back for another go around. Only this time, it's not popping up inexplicably in someone's flashback, as you might guess.

Hot off the release of his big screen horror "Pulse", the former LOST star spent a week in Hawaii working on new material for an upcoming episode of LOST which centers on the bushman-who-lost-his-way John Locke.

In the episode Locke, who is still reeling from his actions in the cataclysmic season finale, begins to have visions of the young man who died to keep the hatch a secret. Boone leads Locke to a redemption of sorts and sets him off on a "kung fu" like journey to unravel yet another island mystery. Sources say this journey rivals the season one fascination with the hatch and will find John Locke squarely returning to his mysterious mysticism and McGyver-ish ways.

great new information

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Question: Lost scoop, now!— Alison
Ausiello: Yes, ma'am! The opening scene of the Oct. 4 premiere will be very reminiscent of the first scene from last season's premiere, with Desmond in the hatch. In other words, you're probably going to be asking yourself, "Who's that and where the hell are we?!"

Question: Do you have any idea when we'll see some flashbacks for any of the Others on this season of Lost?— Torin
Ausiello: Not within the first four episodes, since, according to my Lost flashback mole, Jack is up first, followed by Locke, Sun-Jin and Sawyer.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
here is some great scene information from 'abc sneak peek: the dramas' that aired tonight (yes, i missed it too):

- "we know exactly who you are" - other woman to jack in what looked like a holding cell...
- "we're gonna learn that what we think we know isn't what we know" - damon...
- sawyer in cage, looks at button, hits some sort of footswitch, then a handswitch, neither work. pressed food button "warning" it says, again "warning." "i wouldn't do that" says someone in cage with sawyer. sawyer presses button again and gets shocked. "son of a bitch" says sawyer...

these clips should be on youtube soon...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
here is the link to the scene i was talking about in the previous post (the jack part is missing though):

linky...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a clip featuring jack and the new girl:

linky...

another link to the abc preview show clip:

linky 2...

some pics from the two clips above:

linky 3...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
here are some promo pics for episode one:

linky...

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You wanna know where the Others live? I'll tell you. In the last place you'd expect. And that's just one of the jaw-dropping twists you'll discover in the first few episodes of the third season of Lost. Those frustrated with the lack of answers last season will be happy to get a few in the first few episodes--like, oh, the revelation of what the Others are up to, what shocking connection Jin has to Sun's secret lovah and which island boy will be once again kissing Kate. Yep, kissing her. Told ya--lots to look forward to. A few old faces will even be coming back, like William Mapother (Ethan), Ian Somerhalder (Boone) and, hopefully (if my Spidey senses are tingling properly), more of Cynthia Watros (Libby) in flashbacks. "All I know is the producers feel like her story's not completely told," says mourning man Hurley, aka Jorge Garcia. "And it would be so cool to see her back over here. We really miss her."

[edit on 15-9-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
this guy says it the best:

The battle between LOST producers and that faction of entertainment media known as "spoilers" has been epic! In the beginning, loose lips leaked major plot lines with exhuberance. Kristin and Ausiello, to name a few, were ready willing and able to drop their goods at the drop of a hat. Then, something strange happened. Suddenly Kristin and company are getting set visits, munchy bags, personal cell phone numbers, all of a sudden the spoilers start getting more vague, and more vague until...

Meet the press of the internet's 3rd world. Suddenly message boards like televisionwithoutpity, 4815162342, thetailsection (yes, moi), and abc's own message boards became the hot place to look for spoilers. Using a combination of wits, skilled conjecture, and friend of friend networking, we all became the source for exclusive spoilers. But alas, yet another era has come to an end.

It is my sad duty to report to you that most of what you have heard about season three is the result of a purposeful campaign by LOST's production staff to keep season three's secrets safe. I have it on good authority that only roughly 2-3 spoilers are in existence right now that bare any resemblance to the truth, which really isn't saying much. No boxes of cookies, set visits, or the occasional phone call involved, just flat out spoiler guerilla war-fare. The LOST producers plugged all the leaks and poisened the waters. Our high-tech voodoo of spoiler research will no longer bare any fruit.

i don't really mind that there were foilers around the internet (as i am not the kind of person to spoil an entire episode for myself)...

i just care a bit because this thread, consequently, is fully of these foilers and could even be a waste of reader's time :shk:

but, this is just the evolution of 'lost' information

plus there is great real information here too

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
VIDEO: behind the scenes of locke's flashback...

it appears that they are filming a locke dream sequence (for his episode, the second episode of the third season)...

locke is being pushed, shirtless, by boone

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Have any of you guys heard about what the numbers mean, heres a link to another dharma video, beware spoilers ahead -

www.youtube.com...

We in the UK are about to see the season 2 finale and Lost just seems to get better and better.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join