It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

good job (and great idea)

the only complaint i have is that the podcast revolved around recapping too much

Thanks for the feedback. I don't plan on doing as uch recapping next time, but sometimes when you start you need a solid foundation and I thought that a heavy recap would do that. I plan on slimming that up a lot next time and probably knocking the podcast down to around 20 minutes. 30 minutes is just too long for a podcast.

The three episode thing I got was from Lostpedia. They list three move episodes. So, I stand corrected if I misinterpreted my information.

I still think the game will suck.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

ARGH!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!

ROAR!!!

I just (1 minute ago) finished watching the last episode of season 2.

What happens! Who are these others!!! It's like they wanted all this stuff with the survivors to happen, but Desmond caused it all! The crash was an accident! What was that loud sound when they didn't push the button, and why did the sky turn that colour, but then why did it just all stop???!

And what happened with Pen and those arctic research guys? Is she going to find Desmond, or at least the island? And when Michael finally got to go away with his son, the guy said 'you will never be able to find this place again.' Why will he never be able to find the island again? What were they trying to do to the hot Aussie chicks baby? Was that physic lying when he told her she could be the only one to raise her baby, or did he make her board that plane deliberately? But then later he comes out and admits he's a fake to Mr. Eckle! ???

If anyone dares answer any of these questions I will not be happy.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So where are you watching these from? (Country or DVDs), there are alot of questions there and to be fair, they are qusetions we all want answers for.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Big O
Thanks for the feedback. I don't plan on doing as uch recapping next time, but sometimes when you start you need a solid foundation and I thought that a heavy recap would do that. I plan on slimming that up a lot next time and probably knocking the podcast down to around 20 minutes. 30 minutes is just too long for a podcast.

it should mainly be theory (in my opinion)...

The three episode thing I got was from Lostpedia. They list three move episodes. So, I stand corrected if I misinterpreted my information.

i figured that much...

I still think the game will suck.

well, you were right (most movie / tv show games do suck)...

i have hope for this one though

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
I just (1 minute ago) finished watching the last episode of season 2.

your a bit late

Who are these others!!!

there are various theories about that in this thread (check them out)...

ben claims that he (and some of the other others) were born on the island...

the rest were recruited from the outside world...

It's like they wanted all this stuff with the survivors to happen, but Desmond caused it all! The crash was an accident!

well, the others did want some stuff to occur...

they (well, ben) wanted jack / kate / sawyer (probably just for jack)...

the others manipulated and took advantage of the losties and of the situation that they were in...

and, yes, the plane crash was just a random one caused by desmond...

What was that loud sound when they didn't push the button, and why did the sky turn that colour, but then why did it just all stop???!

the sound was that of a giant electro-magnet...

we don't know why the sky turned purple (but we know the effects of it)...

it all stopped because desmond turned the fail-safe key...

And what happened with Pen and those arctic research guys? Is she going to find Desmond, or at least the island?

she was probably looking for the island...

And when Michael finally got to go away with his son, the guy said 'you will never be able to find this place again.' Why will he never be able to find the island again?

that was ben talking...

we don't know why the island cannot be found after one leaves it (but we can theorize)...

What were they trying to do to the hot Aussie chicks baby?

don't know (but, it looks like this might be explored in the next episode)...

Was that physic lying when he told her she could be the only one to raise her baby, or did he make her board that plane deliberately? But then later he comes out and admits he's a fake to Mr. Eckle! ???

i think he knew the baby's future and i think he knew the plane would crash...

and its mr ecko...

If anyone dares answer any of these questions I will not be happy.

whoops...

are you watching season three???

if not, you should...

these questions are being touched upon this year...

Originally posted by chris01621
So where are you watching these from? (Country or DVDs), there are alot of questions there and to be fair, they are qusetions we all want answers for.

i feel bad for him if he is watching season two in another country :shk:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What would have happened if Desmond hadn't turned the fail safe key? How does Penelope know to look for a magnetic anomaly? Why does a person have to enter the number in every 108 minutes? How can the blast door map be so accurate?

What was the incident?

I've been downloading the seasons. Pah, who needs tv when you've got the internet.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What would have happened if Desmond hadn't turned the fail safe key?

a black hole would have formed (no joke)...

How does Penelope know to look for a magnetic anomaly?

its speculated that her father is tied to the island in some way...

Why does a person have to enter the number in every 108 minutes?

when you add up the numbers, you get 108...

How can the blast door map be so accurate?

it was drawn by radzinsky / kelvin...

when one was working on the computer, the other would explore the island...

What was the incident?

don't know...

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why does a person have to enter the numbers in every 108 minutes?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I've been downloading the seasons. Pah, who needs tv when you've got the internet.

I hope you've been paying for them.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Why does a person have to enter the numbers in every 108 minutes?

good question...

maybe the technology wasn't around (in the 80s) for a program to enter the numbers every 108 minutes...

I hope you've been paying for them.

don't ask if i have been paying for them :shk:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

don't ask if i have been paying for them :shk:

Me either...

Some good stuff in this thread (I missed the rush cause I had gone drinkin'). I'm not gonna comment on it right now though, cause there's just so much (and I need to prepare for the 2nd episode of Doctor Who tonight!!!)

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Some good stuff in this thread (I missed the rush cause I had gone drinkin'). I'm not gonna comment on it right now though, cause there's just so much (and I need to prepare for the 2nd episode of Doctor Who tonight!!!)

sounds fun...

don't worry, this thread will always be here waiting for you

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

...don't worry, this thread will always be here waiting for you

Except Sunday's between 5 and 7 est. That's the thread's "me time."

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Except Sunday's between 5 and 7 est. That's the thread's "me time."

every time is "me time" when it comes to this thread

does anyone think that ben believes that the swan hatch was a joke because he viewed the pearl orientation film???

this makes sense (because he might have never went inside the swan hatch and met the inhabitants)...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
why the heck did the others leave othersville???

no other lostie knew about it, except for the ones that were captured (and danielle, but the others didn't know that she was near by)...

here's what i think:

locke told the others to move (as he was not happy that ben lived in a house, used electricity, guns and etc)...

this may be a stretch, but ben might do anything to make locke happy...

i mean, othersville was a great place to live (it was a little village with great protection)...

i can't see another reason why all of the others would move to a new location...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

this may be a stretch, but ben might do anything to make locke happy...

Not to make Locke happy, but to walk again. Remember Locke emphasised that the reason he hadn't been healed is because he was 'cheating' and the proof was that Ben was the one in the wheel chair.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

i can't see another reason why all of the others would move to a new location...

Because they're moving to othersville East? Simple as that. There is another, possibly nicer, place they also live, or where MORE others live.

I don't remember seeing the two large boats they have (the one they used to transport Jack and Desmond's sail boat). Sure, they kept the sub at the "dock" we saw, but did anyone else see the boats? Those aren't exactly small boats either.

Also, the "othersville" looked pretty small to have taken on all of the additional survivors they have from the crash. Moving all of those people, the non original others, quickly and without Jack or Juliet knowing or seeing what was up would be difficult. I mean, its one thing for the Others do up and jet. That's what they do and their good at it. But the survivors aren't that quick, not that trained, and have loose lips. Something would have been noticed, so I don't think there were ever there to begin with.

Also, I don't think Juliet was gassed. I think they literally just left her. Maybe even gave her the finger as they drove off.

My opinion....the big twist at the end of the season will be that there are actually A LOT more people living in this other "othersville."

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Not to make Locke happy, but to walk again.

wouldn't they want to make him happy as the island has communion with him???

My opinion....the big twist at the end of the season will be that there are actually A LOT more people living in this other "othersville."

kool...

i wonder if the survivors that the others took live in othersville too...

we saw the kids and cindy there, but do they live there???

the island is huge and we haven't seen much of it...

if there's any place to hide, it's underground (the tunnels and maybe bunkers and etc)...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

#15: 'left behind' (unconfirmed)...

#16: 'one of us' (unconfirmed)...

#17: 'catch-22' (unconfirmed)...

'left behind' was a kate-centric episode, 'one of us' is a juliet-centric one and now we have:

#18 - 'd.o.c.' (unconfirmed-centric)...

#19 - 'the brig' - (unconfirmed-centric)...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What episode is the US up to?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

What episode is the US up to?

this week's episode will be number 16...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join