It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It looks like the news in "Night & Day Live" about Shannon's character (as reported in this thread) was correct:

Maggie Grace is Lost in paradise...

The producers have been deluged with calls and emails from irate viewers after Rutherford joined the lengthy body count in the second series, which is halfway through its run. But nothing in Lost is quite what it seems - the show is told through a series of flashbacks, and she is due to make her next appearance in a scene about another character's past.

EDIT:

Actually, this is old news...

I reported on this same piece of information in the post about "Night & Day Live." Well, at least we have this information from another source now...

[edit on 12-8-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Lost Boss Tackles Star Trek Enterprise...

TV Guide: What can you tell us about the new season?
Abrams: A lot of the season's already figured out, and it's incredible. The stories are amazing.

TV Guide: C'mon. Give us something.
Abrams: Desmond will definitely be back. He's not dead.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
lost-forum.com...

Jen asks: So, Korbi, spill!! Kristin said you’d tell us if Jack, Kate and Sawyer are together or separated when the season begins.
Korbi_Ghosh replies: What’s that Offspring song? Oh yeah … You gotta keep ‘em separated.

Mary asks: Where are the three on Lost? Where will they be??!
Korbi_Ghosh replies: Kristin gave me one clue on each. See if you can figure this shizniz out, cause it’s driving me insane! “Jack is inside something you’d find in a science class. Kate is on something we’ve seen before. And Sawyer is surrounded by something through which he shares a connection with Jack’s father.”

very interesting new stuff...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Robin Finck Cameo?

In August 2006, Finck sent an email to Kerrang! magazine confirming that he would be making a cameo appearance in an episode of the upcoming third season of Lost. Finck stated that he "is looking forward to working outside of the box of his Guns N' Roses for a change".

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
`Lost' cast talks Emmy snub, new season...

As for the story: If the first season was all about the original plane-crash survivors adjusting to their new lives on a deserted island, and the second season was all about the so-called "tailies" (those who were in the tail of the plane, whom the originals had thought were dead), "this year," Lilly said, "we've opened this up to another whole other people, a whole other location, a whole other facet through which we can tell stories."

Michael Emerson, who plays the leader of "The Others" group, noted, "What I know is that we get to go live with The Others, where they learn a little more about their life and, hopefully, their mission, their agenda, whatever that might be. Maybe we'll get to warm up to them."

Producer Burk promised that many of the second season's looming questions would be answered in the first six episodes. But, warned actor Daniel Dae Kim, "I think for every question that's answered, there's another one that's posed, and that's kind of what keeps people coming back."

and:

Episode 3.3 is called "The Glass Ballerina" and is about sun having a dream of her future, featuring her 9 year old daughter...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
All is 'Lost' at the DVD launch party...

Among the actors who couldn't make it: Matthew Fox (Jack), who was on set shooting flashback scenes with Julie Bowen (who plays Jack's wife, Sarah).

The 'Lost' cast answers your questions...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
character news about the second episode:

08/17 - The flashbacks also features Eddie, a sweet but torn caucasian male in his 20s. There will also be a trooper in his 30s.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
sorry for the lack of updates, i have been away camping in pennsylvania...

well, here i go:

Julie Adams to appear on 'Lost' ...

Julie Adams will be guest starring in at least four episodes in the 2006-07 season of Lost. Stay tuned for more information!

Season 3 Spoilers from The Tail Section ...

The producers have said something in episode six of the arc will be blow the audiences minds, to the extent that some will say the show has “Jumped The Shark”. What is this plot twist? How could it possible polarize fans. Is there a murmer out there of what this may be? The answer is yes. And here, I have to warn you that the information is a little on the shady side but the prevailing rumor is that Jack will decide to stay with the others and his decision will cost another lost-a-way their life. A turn to the dark-side for Dr. Jack? That would certainly be a lot to swallow.

Matthew Fox to the Rescue...

Another week, another little "Lost" tidbit for you to decipher.

Cameras caught Matthew Fox in Hawaii yesterday filming a scene for the show's third season. In it, Fox's character, Dr. Jack Shephard, comes running to the aid of a child in a playground. Fox can be scene performing what looks like the Heimlich maneuver.

Michael Emerson PodCast Interview ...

better link: www.zshare.net...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the actor rodrigo santoro will not play an other:

Antes de "Lost", Rodrigo Santoro procura apartamento no Havaí ...

rough translation:

Rodrigo Sntoro, the brazilian actor that will be in Lost season 3 said in an interview to a newspaper here in Brazil that his role in the series will be a survivor of flight 815. I'll try to translate what he said to you:

"- The essence of this work is mystery, and this to me is completely new. We're talking for a month and I still don't know what I'm gonna do. I just know I'll be one of the survivors of the original group, and not one of the others."

Here the newspaper explains that the others is the group which is already was in the island. Santoro also said: "They said to me that's how it works: the actors are literally lost in the story. It's a trust relationship."

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Geez TSA, is there no end to your plethora of Lost info. One WATS vote for you!

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Geez TSA, is there no end to your plethora of Lost info. One WATS vote for you!

thanks...

remember all, this is all the newest information on the web about season three piled into one thread

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Episode S3E04 - Every Man For Himself

Its is Desmond-centric with flashbacks to his time in prison. It features Warden Harris, a nasty man with a hate on for Desmond. 304 also has 'Munson', a mild-mannered gov't bureaucrat in his 30's who shows his dark side when he finds out he has been betrayed by his wife. No, I do not who his wife is or who he is connectd to.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
it's wierd, i love lost but i hate reading spoilers or any information about the upcoming episodes.. i think that somewhat ruins it..

meh.. that's just me though..

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
it's wierd, i love lost but i hate reading spoilers or any information about the upcoming episodes.. i think that somewhat ruins it..

meh.. that's just me though..

me too

thankfully, any real information that is useful has not been revealed...

as stated before, i will not read (and thus post) any spoilers during the season...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
this image is most likely the official poster for season three:

here is a larger version:

photos1.blogger.com...

make it your desktop wallpaper, as i have done

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Is it just me or do Sawyer and Desmond have weird eyes?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Is it just me or do Sawyer and Desmond have weird eyes?

so does jack

anyway, here is some other news:

Think you've seen some "lord of the flies" action? Think again! Get ready for politics-on-the-beach when the clique returns Jack-less and limping to confront a populace ready for regime change, and an aggressive new leader with a dangerous motivation.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
from "DocArzt" (very reliable) at the tailsection website:

It will be revealed that Jack has met one of "The Others" back in the real world; this will relate to why he is the only one they are able to cooperate with, although he will be extremely wary in the beginning.

also, here is a promo video for season three:

www.youtube.com...

note: the video stays on "loading" for me, maybe it will work for you (or in due time when everyone stops loading it for themselves)...

EDIT: i have read that the promo is nothing special because all the footage shown is from season two :shk:

[edit on 23-8-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I wonder who the Other is that Jack has met?

Could it maybe be the woman who he kisse at the hospital? I'm racking my brains to try and think who it could be now......

ANA-LUCIA!!! Oh wait, she bought it.
HIS DAD!!! Oh wait, he bought it.

Maybe his wife is one of them and thats why she had to leave.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

HIS DAD!!! Oh wait, he bought it.

did he

remember, his coffin was empty...

it is being speculated that the new actress that is supposed to be a new love interest for jack is this other...

[edit on 23-8-2006 by they see ALL]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join