It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I seen something weird last night and remembered something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I went to the beach last night with my girlfreind. The area is very rural. The beach is sort of surrounded by feilds.

As I was leaving I looked over the stone wall into the feild and I seen the sillouette of a woman. I slowed the car down because for some reason she freaked me out. I thought it was a scarecrow. I had my window down and she must of not been 10 feet from my window. I pretty much stopped the car and started to stare. It was very dark so all I could make out was the outline.

Then I realized that she was perfectly still and she looked like she had a hood on. And looked very old.

Then I was like that is no person at all but a bush or a vine or an art sculpture/scarecrow.

But I got the strangest feeling about it, very profound. Something told me danger do not look too hard you might not like what you see.

I didnt say anything to my girlfreind but I started to drive away. Then I realized that it was a person, it was too perfect not to be. The face was very well defined and she looked like she was wearing a hood and I swore I seen her move just slightly to look downwards.

But it looked like she was made out of a very finely thin vine. And that she looked rotten and very old.

A ghost? A spirit? Something bad?

Then like a flashback I remember my cousin telling me a story of how never to look over the stone wall. But that was when I was a kid but for some reason I remembered it 10 years later all of a sudden.

I think I am going to go back today during the day and see if there is a scarecrow there or a bush/vine that is sculpted into an old women.

I aslo made another post in the "Area 51 and Facilities forum" of how we seen military action in the area. Maybe something bad was happening and some weird psychological/paranormal activity happened as a brain mechanism or spiritual warning? Who knows but it kind of bothered me because I usually would never think I would entertain the idea of actually seeing something inhuman.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I also had an anxiety attack earlier in the night. I thought I was having a heart attack. I brought my girlfreind to a family cookout (we are a new couple). My parents said I looked nervous and that I proobably just had an anxiety attack. I felt like I could of died because it was heart pain and very painful.

Think I triggered something paranormal because of my very vivid thoughts earlier of dying?

Maybe connected somehow?

To me I dont think I am under stress but that is a possibility I suppose since maybe im not aware of it.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well apparently there are some very very realistic scarecrows in the field.

That is what I had seen.

Art quality scarecrows made of vines that are carefully twined into perfect people.

There are no street lights and they are about 10 feet from the road. At night I guess they can be confused for the walking dead or real people.

Mystery solved.

The place looks like something out of a horror movie during the day. They really are scary scarecrows. I just never noticed I guess because they are seasonal. They look like something out of a horror movie. Someone has a really twisted imagination that owns those feilds.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't know I think it came alive and you really did see an old hag. I used to have those same kind of anxiety attacks before anyone ever heard of them. I thought I was going to die. I took a few months to overcome it and sometimes I still fight it. The thing that worked for me was telling myself if I am dying then I am, I am a good person so if I die I die.

Best of luck!

top topics

join