It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing aliens with your third eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by anorwegianguy1972
-Everything was in almost black & white; but tinted with a bluish color

A curious fact is that many computergames have the same coloring of the spirit world Ihave observed later; I am primarly thinking of Ultima Online and World of Warcraft. What made these gamedesigner to conclude on this I do not know; but the resemblance in coloring is almost exact.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by anorwegianguy1972]

It's funny you should mention this. In the game Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, there is an ability called "night eye" which gives the ability to see in the dark. Interestingly enough, it looks exactly like what you described it:

And the spirits in the game:

Alternatively, the hell (known as Oblivion, in the game), carries a view of red:

[edit on 1-8-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
anorwieganguy1972, I haven't really shared this with anyone because it just doesn't apply in day to day conversation and makes people question your state of mind. I had my first out of body experience when around five years of age, and that experience must have had a profound imapct. As a teenager I stumbled onto an article on out of body experiences and was able to connect that to what these highly lucid and detailed states of mind would be. It was then that I started practicing meditation on purpose and got explorative. At first there were things like experiencing waves or vibrations throughout my whoe body and I wouldn't remember them until the next day or maybe even a few days later when something would trigger the memory. As it progressed I had learned lucid dreamng as well and found that floating or flying was always a goal. At first it was very difficult to "move". After a while I was able to distinguish between a few different states, the lucid dreaming, and the out of body (astral?). I woudnt' see my own body every time though.

Some experiences:
- flying
- seeing my house in future?
- visualising everything in my houser until I found myself floating and went very
far up to see the neighbourhood, city, earth, solar system, galaxies... (imagination?)
- being pulled 'out' *frightening*
- amazing and brilliant colors
- storms of brilliant colors and power
- increasing vibrations between my hands and a ball of energy formed?

Anyways, to try and keep this post more to the point, I had been trying different things as it got easier to get into these states. WHat I had been toying around with was distinguishing more clearly the states of lucid dreaming and the out of body states. I would become lucid in a dream and then 'wake up' into the other state of mind, then relax and get back to the lucid dream state, and back to the other state.

The last time I had done this I had a room in my basement and it was spacious (good for moving around?) I was going through the out of body and dream states and just got back to the out of body state and there right in my room was what looked something like the being in your sketch, but with a very pale yellowish face, a more rounded jaw (although more slender than human) and the large dark eyes. She had deep black hair in pigtails and some sort of overalls, but different than the normal day to day ones that a carpenter may use. She looked at me and there was no communication, I immediately began to panic and was not ready for it. Thinking back on it, she was no threat, but I was very uncomfortable as this was in my own room and throughout childhood have had very negative and vivid dreams associated with extra terrestrials.

Again, this is not something I share with even my friends, but I thought you might understand more. Hope it helped in any way, and I'm glad you shared your experience.

I have a sketch I will try to find that I made the next morning and send it in a private message if you want.

- Jiffy

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxghostsxx
what kind of training/meditation did you do ?

I tried lots of different methods. What worked best for me was lying down with something to cover my eyes and something in my ears to avoid any distractions from the other senses. Then I started to relax enough to get to a "blank" state; where no thoughts are bothering me and no worries. Sitting in a lotus position and reading mantras and such never worked for me at all, so I found another way of doing it.

Originally posted by DJMessiah
In the game Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, there is an ability called "night eye"

That is strange, is this somekind of intuitive knowledge that man has? I wonder if someone can explain why this blue tinted color is assosiated with the spiritual world.

Originally posted by Jiffy
I have a sketch I will try to find that I made the next morning and send it in a private message if you want.

Sure, perhaps you even want to post it in here? When it comes to explaining these things to others I also found it difficult.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That's pretty much the same technique I used. Sensory limitation and an orientation state where your body stops thinking it is 'standing' or 'sitting' somewhere. You will know you are making progress when you can no longer determine the positions of your arms with your eyes closed.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I´ll bet it´s very similar to the same state the remote viewer was in when he approached the soulcatcher antenna on the moon John Lear talkes about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join