It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The other night I had a dream but not really a dream as I am sure I was awake.
I was in bed looked up saw a dark figure with red eyes leave my room. My dog was on the bed growling a deep throaty growl. Then I heard a door slam. The on the way to work at 5am ( it was dark) I am sure I saw the same figure run across the road in front of the car. It was about 5ft tall dark and red eyes. Have I finally crossed over to the crazy side or what?
It has just freaked me out I am typing this right now with goose bumps and a chill running up and down my back.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The mothman must be busy this is the second thread regarding him today,th other being here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously though if you use the search icon at the top of the page you will find plenty of threads on this phenomina.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oo thats freaky...maybe he starts a world tour or you saw something else and not the mothman...but what else could it be?!

but i had an encounter like this 3 days ago...but i saw a strange figure runnig down into our basement ... my sister saw it too...maybe its more than just one sightning of this...maybe they're ghosts? or creatures from an other dimensons?
Has anyone else here seen this strange figures in the night (in the last 3 or 4 days)???

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Felii]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
dude, thats like the ultimate "how to become a millionare" opportunity, shoot the dam thing...call your local newspaper..make sure is the popular paper.....and sell it to them....or sell them a pic and keep the body....oh and u might wanna move cuz the gov would probably come to "talk" to u....

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the picture of the dragon-like creature next to the World Trade Centre? The first time I saw that I instantly thought it was mothman, coz mothman supposedly appears when something bad is going to happen. If I were you I would be sh*tting myself.

Has anyone seen the movie 'Mothman Prophecies'? that explains alot of interesting stuff about mothman. Sounds like you saw the same thing as was shown in the movie too

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxin_64
Has anyone seen the picture of the dragon-like creature next to the World Trade Centre? The first time I saw that I instantly thought it was mothman, coz mothman supposedly appears when something bad is going to happen. If I were you I would be sh*tting myself.

Has anyone seen the movie 'Mothman Prophecies'? that explains alot of interesting stuff about mothman. Sounds like you saw the same thing as was shown in the movie too

Mothman appears and warns,as well as harms people before imminent disasters not seconds before.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Heres the picure of the flying thing. Just thought you might want to have a looksie...
www.gallerize.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Heres the picure of the flying thing. Just thought you might want to have a looksie...
www.gallerize.com...

I agree it looks like somthing dragon like(I'm not disputing it's authenticity)but it is not the mothman far too big for starters.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

where can i find the picture of the WTC dragon?ive seen a pic of the devils face in the WTCs smoke freaky

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
lol the link is posted 2 posts above.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You could have found somethin of a new mothman if it was infact one since the most popular is 7 feet tall.. see it again and say somethin

Sorry for spelling or any errors people may point out.. I just woke up >

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
OK that pic of the "dragon"like thing looks like a bird. Hello! don't mean to sound rude because I do think the mothman is real but that WTC thing is just a bird

new topics

top topics

join