It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on C-Span About 9/11 Full Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Video Links

enjoy

[edit on 30-7-2006 by VoXiSo]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sorry about the blank link there lol... Its been fixed

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yessss! Fantastic!!! I was hoping this would show up online today. Funny how it is not on the CT pages. They act like the " C- Span Debacle " never was on! I love the Fetzer one, it is my fave. On his web page you can listen to his show about, the concentration camps Bush is building for US citizens, with guillotines made in China!
I love these guys. GREAT WORK!!!!

Fetzer link July 6th
mp3.rbnlive.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Very Good... Actually, OUTSTANDING!!! I got the Chills & Goosebumps at the same time! Alex Jones has very Big B*lls & I admire that about him. We all know - those of us living in the U.S. since the sham elections of 2000 - that what he is saying is the TRUTH! We have to stand up to this Fascism (the Administration has more or less suspended the Constitution) - something has to be done. Did you guys know that sometime after the "Domestic Anthrax Attacks" (which itself as well publicized BTW) the Investigation showed that the *SOURCE* of the Anthrax was actually a U.S. Army stockpile. THAT was never really loudly proclaimed in the Mainstream Corporate Media - neither will this Fantastic presentation by Alex Jones & other Experts/Scholars. Only vehicles like Cspan would dare to air it - that is because - & I believe that it fairly obvious at this point - the "Mainstream Corporate Media" is COMPLICIT!

Now we know what horrors are possible when these Global Corporations - these Power Control Freaks decide to Machinate. If they are planning to execute another 9/11 - we have to stop it before it happens this time around.

Good Job Alex!

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Again, this is why this site wrraaawwwkkss!!! Interesting view of the Jones experience. What did you think about the "documented" claims of the hijackers working for the USG ? Documented ???? How about his chain of custody issues, with the mysterious metal, Stevie has been testing? I really do enjoy seeing others opinions. Regardless , what some may think. Also,, C-SPAN is the mainstream corporate media!! They were created and financed by the Cable Indutry. So what are they complicit in exactly? If that is what you meant? Thanks , love the input!

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Duhh]

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
watched it live on saturday night...it was played here at 7pm and then later again at 9pm i think...watch most of it twice...

Sumarry of conference:

'well, it WAS an inside job...we just gotta do something about it, now.'

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
anybody know when its going to be played again on tv?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think its replayed tonite. Don't know about the exact time.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I watched it today around 3:15pm est, they said it would be back on sometime Tuesday, sorry missed the time on Tuesday, maybe someone else will know but it is definitely going to be aired again.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Nice.

I especially liked Bowman's bit. He's apparently running for Congress, and if he gets in (which I doubt he will based on this alone), he says he's going to blow this wide, and initiate a real investigation, by an indepedent group. The German guy (didn't catch his name) is a new personality on the 9/11 stage for me, but I'm taking to him pretty quickly as well, based on what he said on those clips.

Only thing I object to, is the 'no plane at the Pentagon' stuff, which he referenced.

new topics

top topics

join