It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50+ People Dead in Israeli Air Strike on Apartment House.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
WithoutEqual, do you understand that an initial body count is given on the estimated number of bodies in a collapsed building? Look at the WTC during 9/11. Different body counts were given every 10 minutes, because no one had an exact count of how many people died. Next, look at the Katrina incident and look at the body count, then look at the Sago Coal Mine in Tallmansville, West Virginia, then look at the California earthquake incidents during the 90's and the same thing happens. Is this easy for you to understand or should I explain it in an easier manner?

[edit on 8-8-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Is this easy for you to understand or should I explain it in an easier manner?

[edit on 8-8-2006 by DJMessiah]

Do you understand that countries and groups in the middle east have had a chronic problem with exaggerating body counts? Even when they fight each other, they inflate the living crap out of the numbers by ten fold. Now, I know you may find this hard to grasp, but do you really think the reporters that puke this crap actually count for themselves? Hell no, they take the word of a propagandist and call it fact. I think back to the first week of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, and how the Iraqis claimed they has slaughtered thousands of us in the desert.

The point I was making, that I believe went right over your head is the fact that, A. if you lie about the numbers, B. if you doctor photos, that C. you're probably a pathological liar and D. whatever else comes out of your mouth is probably manure. That's all the proof I need to come to the conclusion Qana was staged, a hezbollah 9-11/WTC if you will.

The one thing westerners will never understand, is how the media is constantly used as a weapon for both sides, and as a result, has ZERO credibility. You know the same media that has no problem showing "Green Helmet Guy" prade bodies around Qana while he's photographed by hmm you guessed it, Adnan Hajj you know the guy caught doctoring photos, yet they won't print, or show on TV hezbollah fighters dressed in civilian clothing, using civilians as human shields, or firing their rockets inbetween two civilian apartment buildings.

So it's now my turn to ask you, is this easy for you to understand or should I explain it in an easier manner?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Here you go Judah, these are just a couple of events involving Egypt:

Source
Six Egyptian students from Cairo, who were caught after they crossed the Egyptian border near Nitzana on August 25 carrying 14 knives, black camouflage attire, backpacks, binoculars, communications equipment, and maps of Israel, were indicted today at the Beer Sheva District Court.

Then we have interviews with Assam Ibrahim where Israel were critical of the lax-border security, allowing terrorists to cross back and fourth:

Source
Has Egypt changed its preparations on the Egypt-Gaza border, in Rafiah, after Israel's harsh criticisms about the open border in the first few days (after the disengagement?)

There have also been attacks from Gaza, where the suspects have fled into Egypt. However, there was to my knowledge one last year and roughly three the year before. When enough investigation is done into it, Egypt has had terrorists go back and fourth into their land. Use it so Israel can’t follow or chase them - however, the reason that there is lasting peace is because Israel lets Egypt deal with the problem. The same goes for the peace with Jordan - every so often people flee into Jordan from the West Bank but when Jordan is allowed to deal with it, there is not fallout for Israel to deal with.

WithoutEqual, you need to understand when an event happens for the first time that the numbers are not always 100% accurate. To claim that those who were there, Red Cross for example, reporters are deliberately misleading the population is a rather large claim. The tsunami in Indonesia is a fantastic example, that shows how initial numbers are only intended as a “guideline” but the public allow themselves to be sensationalised by the numbers dead.

Furthermore, Israel is just as likely to lie about numbers killed. They will always try and inflate the amount of terrorists that have died because it paints a better picture of them to the international community. However, it is the inability for groups like the Red Cross to get in there and to deal with the recovery of a body which will make it so we don’t know the true numbers till many months after the conflict ends. The simple fact is, it could be higher or lower than what we are given right now.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok, for the last time I'll defend my stance about miscounting casulties.

I was born and raised in the Middle East, long before I moved to the states. The point I'm trying to make is, inflation of casualties by middle eastern countries and groups has been a chronic problem, for decades. We're not talking about little mathmatical errors, or even mistakes here but blatent manipulation of the numbers. Even when ME countries go to war with each other, like the Iran-Iraq war they do it. Had you heard the body counts in Arab media during the Iran-Iraq war you'd think the population of the earth had been killed off 3 times just in the first year alone.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
WithoutEqual, again as I point out.

For sure, you do not know the numbers though. You yourself do not count the bodies, so to judge the reporters because they don't falls short in my book. However, as I was saying it is in the best interest for Israel, United State's [in Iraq] and many other ones to also lie about the numbers killed.

Until independent groups are able to count the bodies, I don't believe the numbers Israel gives or Hezbollah.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join