It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck just happened to me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
... if you have emotional or visual responses to music and how they intertwine with dreams/sleep. I'm really curious as to if what you saw was a bat or if it was really your "mind playing tricks" on you or if it was somewhere in between.

In the early 70's I saw lots of strange beings flying around while listening to music. Even saw oranges growing on a telephone pole once. Oh! Sorry you meant without eating the piece of blotter paper or the mushrooms

I think a study about that would be very interesting. I'll watch for the post.
Good luck with your research.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
AGENT_T,
Glad everyting went well, despite the glitches you mentioned. I don't know if you should dismiss this as induced by external force, but I can't tell you what to do.
Maybe it was sleep deprivation. If I get a little too much coffee for the day and miss a night or two of sleep, things get a little "out there".

Stay well, and hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Glad to hear all is well. Next time you see that thing catch it and send us a photo

Hey stuff that

I didn,t see any but lets says this thing didn,t LOOK like it didn,t have teeth.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hey just to COMPLETELY derail my own thread..

You know when you are little and you misunderstand something they say on the news???

Well guess what I pictured when they said Guerilla warfare....

FREAKINGNEWS.COM...
DUHHHHH!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hi Agent, glad all ok. been reading this thread with interest as i live about 2 or 3 miles from your address in Stakeford.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Oh man, agentT, I haven't bothered reading all the replys, but I tell you; if I'd have had an experience like yours they would've had to slap me straight in a straight jacket. It absolutely FREAKED me out just reading about it. Mothmen and anything else supernatural scare the bejesus out of me. I really shouldnt be saying that, because they'll be coming after me now . . . goodbye to a good nights sleep!

Hope it never happens to you again, but if it does be sure to have a camera handy . . . then it!!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

Hope it never happens to you again, but if it does be sure to have a camera handy . . . then it!!

WHAT???? with my good camera?

I find a baseball bat works much better

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by supersaint
Hi Agent, glad all ok. been reading this thread with interest as i live about 2 or 3 miles from your address in Stakeford.

HEYYY Cool..Ashington bedlington or blyth? You,re gonna say Cramlington now aren,t you!!

My parents moved to Bedlington soon after.Mom was brought up in a Catholic school run by nuns..I,m talking learning latin and all.
The ghost was bad enough... but demons running around was the icing on the cake I think

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
WHAT???? with my good camera?

I find a baseball bat works much better

Opps.//You know what I mean!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi Agent T

This may be nothing but here goes...

I'm from Ashington and my wife is from Stakeford. When I first met her, about 14 years ago she had a couple of predictive dreams, like the ones you described earlier - all three came true within 12 hours of her telling me about them. She was really descriptive about what she said, they weren't vague statements which she made.

The first involved a bus going down a hill and crashing through trees into shallow water - and a bus did exactly that on the way into Morpeth as it went down the hill and around the bend and into the river.
The second involved a car which was "Red and like mine but not exactly the same' which was 'inside but not inside' running someone over. A guy was run down that day in a multistory car park by someone stealing his Red XR3i - I had a GTi Peugeot 309 which looked like an XR3i - same size, spoiler on the back etc.

Finally she dreamed the winning numbers for the first UK Lottery draw but when she woke up she could only remember the bonus ball - she was right!!

It seems odd that you both lived so close to each other and have both experienced premonition - like dreams. She also isn't a good sleeper and likes a night-light on the landing when she goes to bed. She has told me that she has occasionally had these 'different' dreams before she met me - She hasn't told me of any others since those first ones.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ashington. just at the west end, bothal terrace. across the road from the fire station, old electric board. now a big housing development.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hey this is freaky.Maybe there,s something in the location then that brings rise to these experiences.It,s not often you get a small town/village with numerous people with these ''gifts''.

Maybe it,s swamp gas from the old marshes..otherwise known as guidepost.

Seriously though ,when I get back over there in September I might do a stake out of the old place.See if I get any vibes..WITH a camera of course..

Anyone got a shotgun I can borrow?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
...when a WHACK!! against the window made me jump about six feet backwards falling on my ass.

the thing about the ass made me laugh. but anyway, people always told me books take u into another world, were you reading anything similar to what happened? maybe the song or books cursed. can you describe the head?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Wow that's some crazy stuff, what's more is you have managed to make me feel uneasy every time I walk past a dark window now

Originally posted by DocGonzo
I have to say this an interesting story.Especially after watching that video......which unsettled me quite a bit for some reason.I started thinking about this thing i saw with Marilyn Manson,talking about how certain tones envoke certain feelings in people,and how he applies that to his music to give it a certain mood.Perhaps some of the tones in that song triggered something.Just a thought.

Watching that video creeped me out a bit too, I'm sure thoughts of demonic window dwellers and that skinwalker article weren't helping, but funny that it seemed to effect both of us.

I can't remember anything particularly frightening from my childhood...however when I do start digging it always seems like I am forgetting something...hmm...perhaps it's best it stays that way. Anyways, good stuff!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i live in ashington, northumberland which is right next to stakeford ( where agent t lived ) and i never thought of it much at the time but a few months ago something flew past my head and i watched it, it didnt look like a bat or a bird but it flew maybe it was mothman maybe it was a bird and i need a eye test
also i did live in stakeford a while back but i never saw moth people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join