It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck just happened to me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe you should ask someone in the region you currently occupy about this. They are more accepting to prophecy there. Here, your in need of medication, escpecially if your right.
I think there is good indication though when the next predicted strike occurs on America, there will be significant reaction. A pouring over of borders so to speak.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Maybe its just because i choose not to believe it myself.I will take no action unless further unquestionable signs occur.
I choose to believe i fell asleep during lunch because living with a prediction of impending disaster is not nice..

The last two times i had a ''freakout'' was
1) premonition that a plane was crashing when i was in the middle of an R.E lesson.. sure enough a plane made an emergency landing in a nearby farmers field later that afternoon..
In that case when I FELL (best way to describe it) out of dream state a row of books fell off the shelf at the front of the class scaring the living poop out of everyone

2)A way too vivid daydream in which I was being smothered with a taste of earth in my mouth..i was with a group of what i knew then was just''foreign kids'' we were hiding under a school desk.
When i got back home,on TV rescuers had just dug out some bodies and some survivors from a school in an earthquake abroad.I swear i was staring at the same faces on T.V..

And some people ask me to this day why I never sleep much

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm not certainly disclaiming the ability (your's or anyone else's) to see future events. These things are documented, and at one time encouraged by the Am. gov't (Remote viewing, CIA psychic phenomenon programs which were budgeted). Not to mention the Bilbe often speaks on this (a printed book widely accepted as having truth/worth).
I know for certain here, where I am, peoples interest is of just that: interest. When demonstrated ability is produced, they want future stock market predictions.

My comment of a borderless war, however, is not based on visions. It is how we are now primed. On the edge so to speak. We are well shown (daily news of current war) and have become highly de-sensitized.

The 9/11 mark sent many to enlist. The next "tragedy" will light the fire.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered

What do you mean by this exactly?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey Bothered I was just considering ..My last few ''episodes'' have happened DURING an event..

A few of the guys here have connected the ''Mothman'' with future events..

Maybe this least rise to the notion that there is a huge force that actually does bind us a la STAR WARS.

If I am standing on the ground here than I am still in contact with anyone else who is standing on the ground.. NO MATTER how many billions of atoms seperate us..

I know,and I,ve mentioned it before on ATS.when I walk into a room i can feel the mood of people immediately.Especially negative energy.

Doesn,t explain the guy having problems with his plane though.. Maybe I just recognised a change in tone from his engine??

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl

Originally posted by bothered

What do you mean by this exactly?

The borders are being broken already by the "insurgents" as they are called. Coming in from various nations in the region.
This is frustrating to someone, the US, who is fighting in a reactionary stance. When America is attacked again (which VP Cheney has said repeatedly as others have, also) it will generate a frenzy which cannot/could not be controlled. This happened in the Vietnam war when American troops were restricted in their movements, and did not obey orders. This was quitely excused and no documentation exist to prove it happened. If you talk to Vets though, they tell you about getting fed up, being on s S&D mission, and crossing into other countries.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Hey Bothered I was just considering ..My last few ''episodes'' have happened DURING an event..

A few of the guys here have connected the ''Mothman'' with future events..

Maybe this least rise to the notion that there is a huge force that actually does bind us a la STAR WARS.

As I stated somewhere earlier, picking up on things as some do, I feel it.
Should happen in the coming mo., 3rd wk. After post-elect politics generate a sense of security.

Feeling things DURING an event could mean maybe you could affect the outcome. Have you ever tried experimenting, trying to influence events. I would think your in tune somehow, and can sense events occuring at a distance which could mean you have some type of presence there you haven't come in contact with yet?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just checked out the link to MOTHMAN PROPHECIES,,
Well for one i,m no richard gere,,, I,m buch sexier.

I,ll check out the movie after I (if I ) fly back fom Doha tommorow evening.
I read the gist of the movie...REAL STORY???? wow..!!

Ok.I gotta go earn my keep and get my Flight tickets..I,ll see who,s on later I know and pass on my flight details..

Then if anything happens..You guys will have one HECK of a story..

Note to self..MUST CALL MOM!!.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Similar experiences? Well I'll outline two of my own and what it turned out had caused them.

About 1986 after having similar problems to those I'll explain, I heard a loud throbbing sound, followed by everything fading to black. Now bear with me as this is where it gets a tad strange. While I was unconsious I had what some people call a premonition, it was a rather inane one. In my premonition Mike Tyson got knocked out by an unknown black man. Now bare in mind this is when he was considered all but invincible in the ring.

I thought the 'dream' was rather funny to be honest and as a result and told everyone I knew who visited me. I was quite suprised when it came true as was everyone else! This as it turns out has a perfectly rational explanation, after some medical investigation by doctors as to why I kept passing out (and had done since I was a child) it turned out that I have a defect in the left temporal lobe of my brain. This causes many things that could be interpreted (if a person didn't know they had this) as 'supernatural' when in reality its far from it. (Incidentialy I still have this to this day and it can make me experience some 'interesting' things.)

My 2nd experience is far more recent, I'll describe what I experienced and then what was the cause.

I started getting this terrible feeling that someone was standing behind me at night when I went downstairs onmy own to make a cuppa, and started to pick up a feeling of anger directed at me. Now as I have no problem either with my own company or the dark in my house that wasn't a factor After a few days I started to see a figure moving out of the corner of my eye, when I looked around nothing was there. After this happened I was understandibly worried although more was to happen that had me questioning my own sanity.

When I started to hear voices that weren't there (sometimes coinciding with the figure) and inanimate objects started talking to me I knew there was a serious problem somewhere. My 1st thoughts as most people here will be was scitzophrenia (spelling?). I can understand why someone may interpret the things I was experiencing as supernatural, it was only my refusal to believe in 'ghosts' etc that made me and my wife question things enough to discover what was wrong.

It turned out that some pills that the doctor had recently changed me to, to control the effects of the temporal lobe problem had caused a very rare side effect! In fact he told me that to his knowledge only 5 people had ever suffered from similar side effects worldwide. It wasn't a mental illness as I had initally thought but a very bad and very rare reaction to the pills. The effects were so convincing that it was obviously scaring the bejesus out of me.

So I guess what I'm saying is that often things like this can have perfectly rational (but strange in their own way) explanations. The brain can do some funny things when either something goes wrong or its stimulated in the wrong way. Whether that be a bad side effect to a drug your prescribed, or a 'hardware' problem with your brain. Sometimes it's worth not taking things at face value.

Thats about as far as I'm prepared to go in describing my medical history in a forum
, but I think I've outlined my point well enough.

Wayne...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just to provide an alternative angle from the mothman prophecy and prophecising in general, have you considered a skinwalker?

A Skin-walker (also known as a Yenadlooshi) is a shaman with a supernatural talent to turn into a certain creature. References to such shamans can be found in numerous cultures' lores all over the world, closely related to beliefs in werewolves and other "were" creatures. The Mohawk Indian word "limikkin" is sometimes used to describe all skin-walkers.

Skinwalker - Wikipedia

My own take on this rather than being about prophecy is that many dimensions exist together and that space/time as we know it can be torn like a fabric. Perhaps other beings have the ability to perhaps force a tear or may have control of such doorways.

Alternatively, it could also be that accidents happen, distortions in the fabric that allow temporary abnormalities between the dimension fabric and sometimes creatures get lost. Maybe they know it, maybe they don't. This type of experience could be a million things we can't even comprehend.

I am sure most of you have come across the ranch in Utah. I'll add this because I love the story and it makes the mind boggle, If you have never read it, I would recommend it, it is interesting to say the least;

Path of the Skinwalker Part I
Path of the Skinwalker Part II

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I love the skinwalker stuff it's very interesting and you never know maybe linked in some way.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
I thought it was an american creature/demon whatever..

The thing I saw was barely 1 1/2 ft long.. the arms streched to just over two foot.. I know that because thats the size of half the window frame..

I,d completely blocked/forgotten about this for 15 years but i,m sure that blummin

''oh oh oh oh oh oh'' at the beginning of the record triggered a memory i,m sure.

Anyway now all I can thing of is squadrons of bombers a la cold war propoganda movies. Great i thought that one was long gone too

Some strange stuff my friend. The only thing I would stress is that it is probably connected to that song (or perhaps a combination of sounds at the time). Think about it...could you hum the melody of any song you heard a few times from 1990. Probably not. But if it started playing first....many of us could.

Oh how the mind works.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Maybe it was the POPABOWA

Not that I really believe in it.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by opensecret1150
Maybe it was the POPABOWA

Not that I really believe in it.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree the popabowa sounds more like the incubus and succubus stories,where the encounters can be sexual in nature,I don't think this relates to Agents story.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There is the music video, watch it and have a camera recording so we can see if you lose your mind or actually catch the mothman on tape. If you say you are too scared then you are a fake, watch it in the dark by the window again to increase prabability.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
www.youtube.com...

There is the music video, watch it and have a camera recording so we can see if you lose your mind or actually catch the mothman on tape. If you say you are too scared then you are a fake, watch it in the dark by the window again to increase prabability.

Thanks for the link ,In my opinion AGENT isn't a fake he's too scary,in fact he's probably just scared the mothman off

Dam and I love the mothman
AGENT

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A couple of suggestions AGENT

Firstly, seeing as your predictions (which I am not debating) happen during an event and Mothman's happen before, is it possible that the one of you with the stronger predictions (mothman) is exerting its influence over you, and thusly allowing you to see the future?

Secondly, I would suggest speaking to some of your family members who listened to the original experience. If you were frightened enough for them to move to Dubai you must have said something very significant.

Thirdly, as much as you will hate it, I'd also suggest listening to the song (although not alone). If you see something again you will be ready to describe it immediately afterwards.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
A couple of suggestions AGENT

Firstly, seeing as your predictions (which I am not debating) happen during an event and Mothman's happen before, is it possible that the one of you with the stronger predictions (mothman) is exerting its influence over you, and thusly allowing you to see the future?

Secondly, I would suggest speaking to some of your family members who listened to the original experience. If you were frightened enough for them to move to Dubai you must have said something very significant.

Thirdly, as much as you will hate it, I'd also suggest listening to the song (although not alone). If you see something again you will be ready to describe it immediately afterwards.

Great post but I think Agent is in Dubai through work but I may be wrong ,hopefully we'll here from him soon after his flight.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hope your flight was uneventful, Agent.

And it's interesting this tune should have such an effect on you. I absolutely loved it (and Laurie Anderson) when I was younger. It's great to see the video again. The lyrics are opaque but seemed to sum up the tensions of the cold war and the US being in thrall to its military-industrial complex. The section about "when justice is gone, there's always force" is a steal from/reference to the Taoist classic the Tao Te Ching, and a passage that goes something like, "when people lose contact with the Tao, they rely on virtue and honour. When people lose contact with virtue and honour, they rely on justice..." and so on.

I'd forgotten what a good track it was... as a musician I appreciate it more now - way more - than I did when I was a kid. Brilliant use of loops and vocoder And the video is a perfect complement to it.

And I'm with skadi, it looks and sounds like the chupacabra to me.........

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
when i was around 4 years old i woke up one night and saw a wolf sitting upright like a person on a barstool in my kitchen
it turned and looked at me, licked it's lips, then turned away
kept doing that for like 5 minutes
i got up and snuck past it and went into my mom's room and slept in there the rest of the night
the next day i woke up in my mom's room in the same place i fell asleep
went out to investigate the barstool and there was only her purse there

i told my mom about it ans she said she had a simular experience when she was a kid
she said it had something to do with the brain being part asleep still while part of it is awake

another time shortly after this i looked under my blankets while laying in bed and saw an endless field of flaming skulls, put the blanket down and everything was normal, back up again and they were there again, i got up and turned on the light then looked again and they were gone

havent had anything like it since

my guess is you, much like i did, have an overactive imagination, either that or satan want's to personally torment you with a demon...

i recommend seeing a nurologist as you may have some mental issues you don't know about
turned out i had a mild case of touretts with a light touch of a.d.d.
just a suggestion intended to help, don't take it offensively

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join