It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungry men attracted to heavier women!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
ha ha ha...

A man's taste in women depends on how hungry he is, according to research cited in British newspapers.

According to The Times, research published in the British Journal of Psychology showed a man on an empty stomach is more likely to be attracted to a heavier woman.

The connection is believed to stem from an evolutionary trait that links body size with health, the newspaper reported.

www.abc.net.au...

this is really funny...I wonder how true it actually is? Maybe its an unconscious thing?

Ok well this looks like the green light to keep on eating.... woop woop cmon women...no more dieting...lets just eat and get fat!!! lol

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well, that's weird/funny lol
I think it's true....
thanks for posting this

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
LOL!

But you know, although some men may initially prefer more voluptuous women to the slim/petite type, my experience has been that over time body type ceases to matter.... because an emotional and spiritual connection develops that transcends that...

I'm reminded of someone I once knew, she was petite but she was exquisitely pretty, and we had this incredible telepathic connection where she always seemed to know what I was thinking, especially the more strange and mischievous things! ;-) and when I would look at her and she was helplessly in love, and horny as sin, her face would blush bright red, and she would become impossibly beautiful to behold!

I had not felt that kind of joy in a long time.... I wish I could kiss her one more time.... :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

although some men may initially prefer more voluptuous women to the slim/petite type, my experience has been that over time body type ceases to matter.... because an emotional and spiritual connection develops that transcends that

I agree 100 %
(only took me about a month or so to respond...sorry delete the thread subscriptons so didnt see this)

not sure about the horny as sin bit.. diferent if the sex involved food then I would relate it to the thread... lol

I must admit...I am slim.. woo hoo lost the 9 lamb roasts I put on in winter
and often look at really overweight people and wonder about sex. Like um..the fact that they still have sex. That is stupid but I got on a plane a little while ago and this chick bought two seats.. OMG. Like farout. I felt sorry for her but just wondered what sex is like when you are huge. lol I could never go out with someone realy fat. OMG that is really mean. But, I just couldnt get hot and heavy with anyone overweight. American people are really overweight and it is so disgusting but I suppose when both are fat then it wouldnt matter. But a petite person with a big fat person would be gross. ew

so as with the first para... I agree but couldnt overcome the overweight thing. lmao I am single...so now I have probably jinxed myself into marrying a fat man.... :bnghd: NO!!!! lol

It depends..maybe 10 kg overweight is ok..but anything more is just not sexy. hmm maybe I am superficial? Am I mean??

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

It depends..maybe 10 kg overweight is ok..but anything more is just not sexy. hmm maybe I am superficial? Am I mean??

Yes, but no more so than guys who fuss over girls' breasts and butts I suppose... ;-)

At my job we're on the road a lot so we end up eating a lot of fast food, and I do have a bit of a spare tire.... but on the bright side I just ordered one of those all-in-one Bowflex things, so I'm not worried about it!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It makes sense that through evolution, overweight women bore more children that were resistant to famine.

I think obese people are generally disgusting, they choose to stay fat, and get fatter. They say they have a real problem but the real reason is because theyre weak minded and lazy. I go to the gym 3-5 times a week, theres no way in hell im hooking up with a fat bitch. Its true that its an american thing.We get tons of Bosnians rolling in and ive yet to see a fat female. If obese people were less accepted in America, they would probably think twice before eating that carton of ice cream. I also think that the anti-sex and anti-nudity culture of america is responsible. If your dedicated, persistant and have patience, you can loose weight.

I recently realized that the addiction/craving for fast food that people get is because of the poppy seeds on the buns. These do contain opiates and will effect you. It makes you feel like the day is good instead of bad, and when it wears off, you feel like crap. The same thing happens with poppy bagels.

[edit on 3-10-2006 by GlassRunner]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's weird, because from what I've seen, the thing girls get alot
more attention than the overweight ones.

I don't think this study was very precise.

I mean, I don't find overweight people attractive at all, especially
overweight women, and when I say overweight, I don't mean 10-20lbs,
I mean the people who weigh as much as a baby blue whale.

I myself am thin (6'0, 154lbs), and I could never imagine being with
an overweight man or woman.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I just had to go and find this one cos of another thread I was reading before. It ain't always about looks and appearance. It is all about FOOD!!

Bacon

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I could be on the brink of starvation and still wouldn't be attracted to any girl that weighed more than 150.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Im a chubby chaser. Not because Im hungry...but because those women try harder, have more to give, and are just plain cool as hell.

I would take the chunky girl that makes me piss myslef laughing, than the ditsy blond who talks about herself to the enth degree.

I find them sexy as well. My fiance is chubby, and she kicks ass.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I dont know. I dont like em skinny, but I also dont like women who sit around and do nothing. Fat or skinny. Its a mental thing. I just cant be attracted to someone who has no desire to keep learning new things and only wants to indulge in someone elses fictional life. So if your fat but still active and dont sit around all day, then you have some redeeming qualities.

new topics

top topics

join