It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a shapeshifting reptilian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
In the following videoclip Alex Jones is seen asking a member of the illuminati if he's ever been involved with a ritual, the guy gets really angry, turns away ,then turns back , notice the eyes. these guys sure hate the truth.

www.infowars.com...

Is it? Could it be?

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I assume you mean when Alex practically jumps on David Gergen?

www.pbs.org...

Maybe the guy was mad at the outright invasion of privacy? Alex is an extremist who accuses everyone who attends the Grove of being Satanists and homosexuals, maybe that’s something Mr. Gergen doesn’t want to be involved with.

Do you really blame him?

This is why many people will not talk to small press. Thank you Alex Jones.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Was the question "Have you been in a ritual?" or did you say a specific ritual? It was hard to hear. However who answers saying "thats none of your damn business" I would of answered "yeah right" or "what in the world". You shouldn't ever leave the door open for speculation.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i didnt' even read any of the posts coz this is a horrible topic. in my immortal words, what a CROCK!!
theres no such thing as reptilian aliens ...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Notice what?

His eyes look like any persons who has been accosted and harrassed by some paranoid journalist.

Alex Jones does some great stuff, but he also does alot of crap thats just over the top.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I would love to hear what he does good? Not stating he is all crap but all the little clips I have seen have been so extreme. I would think if he wanted evidence of anything he would need to know how to dance with people much better than the jump,yell,spit routine he showed in the above clip.

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Notice what?

His eyes look like any persons who has been accosted and harrassed by some paranoid journalist.

Alex Jones does some great stuff, but he also does alot of crap thats just over the top.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
I would love to hear what he does good?

He is waking up lot of people, which is good. Also, his site is a goldmine of (mostly) mainstream articles about the NWO.

However he is nuts. (for the record I don't think Jones believes in reptelians, he thinks the elites are satanists.)

Some of his videos, like 911 Road to Tyranny are really good. (Only the first half, then he reverts to nutiness in the second half.)

With Jones you have to look for good ideas, and sort out the right-wing religious crap. (you have to do this with many researchers, including on this forum)

[edit on 30/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
double post. (php timed out on the first one, yet still posted)

[edit on 30/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And he has good reason to believe so. Have u watched the bohemian grove infiltration by alex and the british journalists ConspNut? The ritual they perform looks satanistic to me, but since im not a satanist, i couldnt tell you for sure. A 40' owl. Burning a body in effigy to the owl. Seems satanistic to me. But as always these are just my opinions.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Gergen definitely did not like this question at all. You can obviously see that. Most times they would be only annoyed or even ignore it but this guy was down right offended. He took it too personally for somebody purely innocent if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
And he has good reason to believe so. Have u watched the bohemian grove infiltration by alex and the british journalists ConspNut? The ritual they perform looks satanistic to me, but since im not a satanist, i couldnt tell you for sure. A 40' owl. Burning a body in effigy to the owl. Seems satanistic to me. But as always these are just my opinions.

Yes, this is indeed the Masons HQ. And when we actually see the 'all seeing eye' its so monstrously scarey we simply cannot see the truth.

full film here

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos

Yes, this is indeed the Masons HQ. And when we actually see the 'all seeing eye' its so monstrously scarey we simply cannot see the truth.

The "Masons' HQ" is the Lodge room, not the Bohemian Grove (whose members are not Masons).

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Are there any HD-videos with shape shifting evidence? I think, I am open minded to this topic. But youtube videos are vulnerable to distortion due to compression artefacts...

top topics

join