It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill ryan doing mass emailing?(serpo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I got an email from bill ryan.here is the entire post
Dear Friend,

This is a bulk message which I'm sending to everyone who has contacted me at some point in the last nine months concerning Project Serpo ( serpo.org... ).

If you and I have been in correspondence since you wrote, then here are my greetings to you again.

In the event that I never found the time to write back to you, then please accept my apologies here. The Serpo website has been overwhelmed with thousands of messages - many of which were personal, contained details of fascinating experiences, intelligent observations, excellent questions, or even privileged information. Each message was read carefully and every one was appreciated - even those which profoundly doubted that the story was true.

Although I did my best, I know that I missed some replies. If this applies to you, this message is to acknowledge that and offer my belated thanks. You may also have been one of the many who wrote a number of times, and, if so, that was noted and also much appreciated.

Whether the Serpo story is true or not was never my job to judge; I simply wanted to make this fascinating information available to a wider public. Considering the firestorm of debate that's been occurring since the story first broke last November, that's been an arguable success.

You may or may not have been following the story since you made contact. If you haven't, I'd like to draw your attention to the latest (and possibly the last) update, posted on 7 July, at serpo.org... .

Because it's just been completed and is also easy to do, please find attached a text document which is a written interview done recently by Tim Ventura from American Antigravity. It may be worth reading. It contains pretty much all that I know (except for the names of some important individuals behind the scenes); explains my conclusions about the story (that it's disinformation mixed with naturally occurring compounded errors, but contains what last November I called "a core of extraordinary truth"); and states the focus of my attention from here onwards, which is Project Camelot ( projectcamelot.org... ). Do find the time to read it, and I hope you may find it interesting.

Project Camelot itself aims to provide a platform for researchers and whistleblowers to tell their stories safely and in full confidence if need be, offering safety in numbers for those who may feel threatened, and at the same time honoring those who have paid a high price for having had the courage to speak out or to challenge vested interests. Do check out the site.

Project Camelot is nothing whatsoever to do with Serpo except that it was inspired by one of the individuals who contacted me, as you did, on this contact form - an ex aerospace archivist who had six months of hands-on experience with government documents, photographs, films and alien artifacts, and who is now telling the story of what he saw and experienced. His story can be found here: projectcamelot.org... .

It's unlikely in my opinion that there will be any more Serpo updates... but I still hope to be surprised. In the meantime, do stay tuned to Project Camelot, where we already know that there are some extraordinary stories, told by exceptional people, waiting in the wings. We look forward to hearing from you again.

With my best wishes to you,

Bill
--
Bill Ryan
projectcamelot.org...

Man this guy wont stop.We know that project serpo is a hoax.
ps:how many of you got these mails?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I know what we all think of Serpo and hoax or not, I think things like Serpo have a place in the big picture. The more stories that are out there like this, the more people read them and the more people open their eyes to something that is possible, even probable that they never previously imagined.

I think these things serve an important job to "acclimatise" or "desentitise" portions of the population in being open to such ideas. The more people that are aware of the possibilities, the better chance disclosure has.

Yes, most people on ATS will know that SERPO is not "truth" but how many people may stumble across the website or many others who have never even considered such a thing happening and have never read these forums. Especially those with blind religious beliefs, it's mind blowing stuff. If Serpo was dis-information, it is welcome in my book, at least they don't have us with guns blazing. What concerns me most is not hoaxes but a propaganda campaign that would have the sheeples try and shoot down anything that comes within range without a second thought.

I think the battle is less about the truth because there is sooooo much to make even the hardened UFOlogist second guess himself due to the success of government disinfo, cover ups and sleight of hand tricks, the battle is about waking up the people and opening up their eyes to the possibilities that may exist. The battle, I believe, is recognising and resisting going into fight mode the minute any unquestionable proof presented to the masses does wander along because I fear that this is what the government would have us do should disclosure occur.

new topics

join