It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what I dont get.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If the NWO and they're lust for power has anything to do with the prophecy of the book of revalations (as has been theorized) , wouldn't it occur to these goons that after they take over everything that it's inevitable they'll lose via god casting them into hell forever? So why try and take over everything when u know ur gonna lose it all in the end? Dosen't make sense. Or could it be that these guys are so cocky that they think they're invincible to god?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Interesting question and maybe one of the best questions it is possible to ask. I can't answer for the greedy weasels at the top but all I can guess is that they think it is WORTH IT! You know like live large today and to hell with tomorrow..

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If you've made a 'deal with the Devil' it matters not what Gods Plan is.

Likely, if there is a connection(which i'm not entirely sure there is), they wouldn't do the things unless they had some reason to believe that they had a chance....or indeed that they ARE doing the work of God.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I´ve read somewhere that to highest levels of secret societies do not worship God, but either worship Lucifer or renouce faith all together.

One thing is certain: they do worship power.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

So why try and take over everything when u know ur gonna lose it all in the end? Dosen't make sense

If you gonna go, might ass well take a #load of your enemys with you

The devil trys to manipulate you away from god, i guess not to rule you, but to distroy the work of god, afterall, we are supposed to be his children, what better way to get revenge then to make somebody distroy his own kids

(little harsh, but its the devil remember)

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patronas

So why try and take over everything when u know ur gonna lose it all in the end? Dosen't make sense

If you gonna go, might ass well take a #load of your enemys with you

The devil trys to manipulate you away from god, i guess not to rule you, but to distroy the work of god, afterall, we are supposed to be his children, what better way to get revenge then to make somebody distroy his own kids

(little harsh, but its the devil remember)

But why try and destroy god's work when eventually it'll kick ur ass in the end. Satan knows he can't # with god. And he also knows that all the ppl his goons will kill for not taking his side will be resurrected by god. I mean, it's obvious satan can and has been pulling god's card for eons. But he can only pull it 99.9 % of the time. Now we all know that's a lot, but that 1% is what satan and god both know he can't destroy which is his fate of being cast into hell forever along with all his followers. At the end of the day satan is god's bitch and they both know this. And as scheming and coniving as he is u would think he would manage to sidestep being sent to hell.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by LordInfamous]

[edit on 30-7-2006 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"'God'"- these societies do believe in God, but not a God, but Gods.
according to ancient manuscripts ie(cuneiform text,hieroglyphics,ancient papyrus writings some of which are still in the possesion of the vatican) explain that before
the story of the Christ, there were many Gods living amongsts the human population, those stories are still depicted in Egypt,Peru,Mexico,Easter island,India etc.. now that is not to be confused with the Creator which is the creator of all things.
These illuminatus believe they know the secrets of the past and managed to contact some of the ancients(according to rumor) to corroborate their findings, once they did so,they gained the knowledge that would keep them above the rest (hence the all seeing eye on the back of the US one dollar bill) so they don't necessarily believe in Lucifer or the devil therefore they don't believe they are going to hell.
They are the ones with their worldwide monopolies creating a spiritual unrest of the masses.

new topics

top topics

join