It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Heroin Addicts Get Overdose Drug?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
For me being an "Addict" of "alcohol" and "Marijuana" i ahve attended many a meeting to divert the "addiction" but to think that we are on the threshold of inducing one drug for another,"Well, It leaves me to wonder."

PHILADELPHIA (July 29) - In the wake of more than 400 deaths nationwide from heroin laced with the painkiller fentanyl, some needle exchange programs are giving addicts prescriptions for a drug to keep on hand to halt an overdose.

Source:
articles.news.aol.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yeah - that would be great.... it would save lives, maybe even the life of my baby brother... if in deed that was his cause of death.

But it should NOT come out of my tax money. Nor should any moneys or food or medical expences of anyone not willing to work or got without a few non nessary items, or anyone who is not an american, or anyone who hasn't paid taxes for at least a decade - hell, let everyone do what ever they want with all the money THEY paid in personaly - and when it's gone - they are on there own. Maybe I'd get a bit more of my paycheck then.

Oh, wow - seems I went a bit off topic. Sorry. But I will leave the vent - I do feel it's true.

join