It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the purpose of Alien Abductions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OK, a few nights ago I was sat at home watching TV.
On came a show that I won't give details of until you have read the description.

In it, a higher being 'Abducted' a being their society in general considers lower beings and started to perform tests on it.
First it was removed from its natural habitat.
It was given a mild dosage of sedative to help relieve the worries of what was going to happen.
Then it was forced to reveal its genetalia using probing equipment.
After the genetalia was show, these probes had to penetrate further inside it ti truly clarify what sex it was.
After this, the poor being was then held down, while a minor operation(a laparoscopy) was performed for reason i'm not quite aware of as i was busy making a cuppa tea.
Then when all these things had been done, finally the being was allowed to be returned to its natural habitat......though one final thing needed to be done.
The being had a small tag put in its skin thanks to a small piercing device.

Now, i know what you are thinking, that this has all the hall marks of an Alien Abduction, but infact this was a simple Sea Turtle.
Some scientific team were using this poor creature, taken against its will, to help find reasons for the quick decline in these craetures to near extinction rates.

So, my wondering is, if Alien Abductions do occur, could they be nothing more than a Higher being seeing us as a lower animal with which they can do anything to, just as a means to justify some scientif reason....we do that don't we?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There is a lot of truth to that but even better is this: what if they engineered us... they made our bodies to hold or trap our souls in. What if they want to get rid of this 'current model' like many of the past. What if they eat us too since we are just annother form of meat?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think aliens helped us evolve somewhere in our history.I know it sounds crazy,but I always thought that.I just think they are keeping track of our progress.The U.S. government has to know what is going on.Some day there will be proof to all of this,I just hope it is in my lifetime!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I suppose it is possible. But if aliens exist, are coming here and abducting us for study, we should not be so quick to try and use human perceptions to explain their behavior. They might have a reason for studying us that we don't understand, or perhaps even comprehend. When you consider that they are alien, and their awareness may very well be completely different than ours, then in that case there could be any reason for their actions. And if they are very smart, perhaps thousands of years in advance of us, then we might not even be able to comprehend why they abduct humans. Then again it might be as you suggest, something as mundane as a bag 'em and tag 'em catch and release program!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I suppose it is possible. But if aliens exist, are coming here and abducting us for study, we should not be so quick to try and use human perceptions to explain their behavior. They might have a reason for studying us that we don't understand, or perhaps even comprehend. When you consider that they are alien, and their awareness may very well be completely different than ours, then in that case there could be any reason for their actions. And if they are very smart, perhaps thousands of years in advance of us, then we might not even be able to comprehend why they abduct humans. Then again it might be as you suggest, something as mundane as a bag 'em and tag 'em catch and release program!

Wel, I actually didn't mean to suggest it was something so mundane. Infact I was actually likening us to the Sea Turtle.

It is happily going along in its business, then all of a sudden its taken from its home, experimented on, sexually abused operated on then dumped back in its place with an implant with no understanding of what has just happened,

Like us, we perceive the actual tests by our standards, but they would have a reason to the Alien that we may not understand.

I might not be too clear BUT it is nearly 4am on Saturday night and i'm pretty tipsy

Hence the appaling spelling and grammar

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hmmmm actually I thought I have said this in another thread but I will say I think you might have explained it better then myself.

Mixing two species and making a new one isn't all that easy either.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
well i don't like being a lab rat but then again it is only a test to see how the rest of us move and function. if they can't remember what happened then how so the incounters so dtailed?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNYEILDING
well i don't like being a lab rat but then again it is only a test to see how the rest of us move and function. if they can't remember what happened then how so the incounters so dtailed?

Emm, sorry?
I'm not exactly following this, but it could be because its nearly 3am

Toc

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I believe that most abduction are fakes and scenarios made to induce fear in the population hearts. I find it amusing that people think alien would need to poke you around to understand your physiology. Especialy, they could just grab one of our nice medical encyclopedia and be done with it...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And what if they are too intelligent to threat us like animals?
What if they understand that we are just what they are, a soul trapped in a body, and they don't care about the size of our brain.
I should have explained this further but I'm in the middle of making dinner, goodbye!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
So, my wondering is, if Alien Abductions do occur, could they be nothing more than a Higher being seeing us as a lower animal with which they can do anything to, just as a means to justify some scientif reason....we do that don't we?

Yeah, we do it. But the way the "aliens" go about it is just ridiculous if you take a look at it. They're remarkably sloppy and crude. If somebody wants to get a DNA sample from me, there are plenty of easier ways of doing it than dragging me out of bed in the middle of the night and probing my butt. Same way with tagging me. Are you suggesting that these beings have the skills to move easily through spacetime but they don't have nanotechnology good enough to tag me without the admittedly HUGE implants they use? Really, a more technologically advanced culture should be able get my DNA and track me easily without me ever knowing it.

So what is it? Theater? Some kind of little act they're putting on to cover up what they're really doing? Why are they pretending? Who knows?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Yeah, we do it. But the way the "aliens" go about it is just ridiculous if you take a look at it. They're remarkably sloppy and crude. If somebody wants to get a DNA sample from me, there are plenty of easier ways of doing it than dragging me out of bed in the middle of the night and probing my butt. Same way with tagging me. Are you suggesting that these beings have the skills to move easily through spacetime but they don't have nanotechnology good enough to tag me without the admittedly HUGE implants they use? Really, a more technologically advanced culture should be able get my DNA and track me easily without me ever knowing it.

So what is it? Theater? Some kind of little act they're putting on to cover up what they're really doing? Why are they pretending? Who knows?

For a start, they may not actually care about our perceptions of them.
Lets be honest, as humans we take the Turtles out of water and don't really care about the singular creature as we believe what we do to this poor creature is in its best interest.

If i wanted to 'tag' a being who possessed sentience, a being that has some form of intelligence, and just may remember certain things, such as where i place an implant, i would do it thus.

While the being is on the table, I would make a HUGE song and dance about the very small, tiny chip i'm putting in say the are.
While this is going on, the actual tag, that i have managed to work even smaller is covertly placed in the body.

That way, knowing the search for the implant would be expected, they will find one, only its a decoy, while the real tag is hidden somewhere else on the body.

Lets be honest, if you are dazed and confused, your arm is being worked on to place something inside it, are you really going to notice the smallest pinch of a needle in the heel of your foot(thats a for instance)?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If your interested, here is an excellent article written by Martin Cannon called "The Controllers: A new hypothesis of Alien Abduction. It is a theory that many alien abductions might actually be being carried out by the government and false memories of aliens are being implanted.

www.constitution.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
JebusSaves I agree with you 100 percent. I have always believed that abductions are a mode of research. I believe that they would tag us as we tag animals in the wild, to keep track of the population and to monitor.

And of course, to keep watch on our evolutionary progress. For example, the possibility of a Base on the Moon, could that be the "Lab?" But now that's just crazy talk haha.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
To me, I believe that the human race is the genetic resourt of early human and Reptilian alien coupling. And if this is so...I also believe that every so often, like I'd say ohh..every 10-100 years, they come back to make sure that our genes are not fading or decaying. Because if you notice, there are more and more desieses and mutations coming out faster than before. But it's still a theory in work. And if this were true, then the human race is more of an "allies" or a "little brother" species to this race of alien. This also explains why we wen from Homo Erectus to Cro Magnion in under 2-3 million years. That is theoretically and physically impossible.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
No, I dont believe "abductions" have anything to do with this kind of research, as we would do with any animal.

The nature of experience in many cases falls to events just outside of human perception. It's also pretty well documented that experiences of this sort deal with effected perceptions and sometimes altered states of consciousness. That being said, it's entirely likely that what experiencers recall may not be the whole of the experience, but rather a skewed view of it, or even the mind's attempt to put such an event "into the box".

On the other hand, such "medical" themed experiences might be exactly what the "aliens" want us to believe. There's every reason to doubt it. What truly is going on depends upon the individual's perceptions.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You would think they would have the ways and means so thats its impossible
to remember what happened. Likewise implanting a chip in you that can easily
be found.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Medical Research...
Government Tracking...
Polyphysical Transubstansiation...

I don't care!

I just hope it never happens to me...little bug-eyed creepy things *shudder*

They could be throwing birthday parties for all I care, count me out!

top topics

join