It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijacking Catastrophe-Important Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is not a new film, but it should be required viewing.
- by Karen Kwiatkowski (Lt. Col. USAF retired)

An absolute no nonsense look at what has taken us to where we are today.

So much of what is discussed in this film ties directly to most of what we are discussing
in these forums regarding conspiracy theories, 9/11 and the situation in the Middle East.

videos.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Hijacking Catastrophe: 9/11, Fear, and the Selling of American Empire.

Hijacking Catastrophe is powerful, understated, straightforward and educational. In a single meticulously organized hour of evidence and analysis, viewers are treated to a thoughtful explanation of modern American empire, neo-conservatism as a driving force for the current Bush administration, and something I have not seen before, a real economic analysis of what is driving some of our current "global war on terror."

The film examines the Bush Administration’s investment in neo-conservatism, and the early, and already horrific, results. While past performance is no guarantee of future earnings, Hijacking Catastrophe shows exactly why America’s "new conservatism" is a pyramid scheme of inhumane proportions.

The film examines eight aspects of the current situation of American foreign policy. The film provides an explanation for the obvious continuity between Cold War policies and those of the present. It examines long-term neoconservative thinking and how this peculiar version of Jacobin utopianism ascended from its rather inauspicious political roots. The film explores the dangerous territory of how the post 9-11 national shock was carefully cultivated by neoconservatives in Washington to support their own long-held objectives in the Middle East.

Please pass it on!

More on Karen's Work here
www.lewrockwell.com...

[edit on 29-7-2006 by FallenFromTheTree]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Quote Size.

[edit on 29/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It looks real interesting. I wish I could save it to my cpu but for some reason don't see a way to do that. I'll have to keep my realplayer on until I can find time to watch it .

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
As long as you have realPlayer, you should be able to download and save the linked "source file"
from the main page.

videos.informationclearinghouse.info...

I'm on 2.4kb dial-up so it took a while to get the whole 17.3 MB's

join