It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraternal Orders/Secret Society Rings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Does anyone know of good websites that sell rings for Fraternal Orders? Specifically I would like to find one that sells Knights of Columbus rings.

One I know of is www.discountmasonic.com... which sells K of C rings as well as masonic rings, however they don't answer when I email them, and on their fraternal rings pages there are errors on pages 4 or so and up, and I can't find the proper price for the ring I like on that site.

THe website www.masonicexchange.com... used to sell K of C rings, but now they don't list them on the website.

I've tried ebay as well, but I don't really like what people are selling. I'm kind of pickey I guess, but if I'm gonna spend $500 more or less on a ring, I want to make sure I like it.

If you can find K of C rings like the ones on discountmasonic.com for the same kind of price, that'd be ideal. I really like their rings.

SK John

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
klitzner

here is a place to start they are a little expensive but they have a large selection

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Cool. In my google searches, I've never found that site. Yeah, they are a little expensive, but they do have some nice rings.

Anyone know of any other sites? I would like to do some comparison shopping.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is some stuff I found.

www.kofcsupplies.com.../ringsmenu.htm

www.foxjewelry.net...

www.jewelbasket.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Try this link.

www.masonicdepot.com...

new topics

top topics