It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here's a conspiracy for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
bush sr., builds up the budget, so his son, can piss it all away......

with the, "Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act "

en.wikipedia.org...

Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990 (or OBRA-90) was designed to reduce the United States federal budget deficit.

It increased income taxes by creating a new 31 percent individual income tax rate, but capped the capital gains rate at 28 percent. Personal exemptions were temporarily phased out through 1995.

The tax limit cap on Medicare taxes was raised from a $53,400 income to $125,000 in income. Itemized deductions were temporarily limited through 1995.

The gasoline tax was temporarily extended and increased through September 30, 1995. Air transportation excise taxes were extended and increased through 1995. The telephone excise tax put into place in 1898 as a tax on the rich was permanently extended.

It was signed into law by President George H.W. Bush on November 5, 1990, counter to his 1988 campaign promise to not raise taxes. This became an issue in the presidential election of 1992.

here's my opinion of it

how did he? you say??

with all the ties, freinds, aquaintances........etc.... they planned ahead..

how did they do that??? middle east wars of course........

ever hear of theese people???
Politicians affiliated with Carlyle

* James Baker III, former United States Secretary of State under George H. W. Bush, Staff member under Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, Carlyle Senior Counselor, served in this capacity from 1993 to 2005.
* George H. W. Bush, former U.S. President, Senior Advisor to the Carlyle Asia Advisory Board from April 1998 to October 2003.
* George W. Bush, current U.S. President. Was appointed in 1990 to the Board of Directors of one of Carlyle's first acquisitions, an airline food business called Caterair, which Carlyle eventually sold at a loss. Bush left the board in 1992 to run for Governor of Texas.
* Frank C. Carlucci, former United States Secretary of Defense from 1987 to 1989; Also, former Princeton wrestling partner of present US Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Carlyle Chairman and Chairman Emeritus from 1989 to 2005.
* Richard Darman, former Director of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget under George H. W. Bush, Senior Advisor and Managing Director of The Carlyle Group from 1993 to the present
* William Kennard, Chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) under President Bill Clinton, Carlyle's Managing Director in the Telecommunications & Media Group from 2001 to the present.
* Arthur Levitt, Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under President Bill Clinton, Carlyle Senior Advisor from 2001 to the present
* John Major, former British Prime Minister, Chairman, Carlyle Europe from 2002 until 2005
* Frank McKenna, Canadian ambassador to the United States and former member of Carlyle's Canadian advisory board
* Mack McLarty, White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton, President of Kissinger McLarty Associates, Carlyle Senior Advisor from 2003 to the present
* Anand Panyarachun, former premier of Thailand, former member of the Carlyle Asia Advisory Board until the board was disbanded in 2004
* Fidel Ramos, former president of the Philippines, Carlyle Asia Advisor Board Member until the board was disbanded in 2004
* Park Tae-Joon, former prime minister of South Korea, Founder/Honorary Chairman of POSCO

carlisle group makes plenty off of wars

and they planned the war did you say???..........yep,, happened before..

ever hear of MANUEL NORIEGA????

ties to cia/bush,,

classic example,, sell him the arms to build them up,, allow/ help him overthrow
the king,,, then sell MORE arms to take him back down again,,,,

where have i heard this before???

afghanistan!! .. 1980's........

how many other countries were invaded by USA the same way??? IRAQ1980

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I must say it is a possibility. I have to tell you we will found out pretty soon. After the November elections I think the new congress will ask some tough questions to this administration. They did get away with Noriega and the contras and they may get away with bankrupting an already failing economic system. On the other hand is completely different to declare martial law in the US. Don't get me wrong it could be done, "unfortunately" is not possible at this time. They could however start with every person that fit the profile (18-35, Arab descent or Islam follower) hold them in camps just like it was done to the Japanese in WWII.

A recent poll shows 39% advocating that Muslims here should carry special I.D. That same number admits that they do hold some "prejudice" against Muslims. therawstory.com

"Unfortunately" in 1979 Congress signs the World War II Japanese-American Human Rights Violations Act (H.R. 5977) into law. I think if it the Administration pursues the retention of Muslims in camps, the pressure will come from every where. It will be very unstable to govern under such environment.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by LoKito]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
how do you think i got here????

yep my grandfather (german) was held in a camp,
here in america after ww2
until he was deemed no longer a threat.

then got released and BLENDED IN with the rest of america
and had a good life

so how long before they release the terrorists from the detention camps
into our society????
5- 20 years later????