It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Hezbollah are both to blame, no side is innocent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
as i said in the subject no side is innocent. israel for instance in last 6 years since it came out of southern lebanon, launched 11500 very lethal and strong rockets and missles into lebanon in a so called "retaliation" to the 100 rockets hezbollah launched into northern israel. hezbollah kidnapped soldiers, killed about a 1000 people from the 1980s, Israel killed 1000's upon thousands of people in th elast 20 years since the 80s, maybe even 100's of thousands of people in Gaza, the west bank, and southern lebanon, with methods such as collective punishment, bomabardment. or for instance when the Israel army comes into a house, tell it's people to evacuate so an israeli can come and live in it, or else it would bulldoze the house down on them. imagine that happening to you in the US, imagine the US army coming to your house and telling you to get the hell out or they'll hit it with a rocket or so and make it go down on you. Israel is actually more to blame, and is the bigger terrorist here. you can't say Hezbollah and those militant groups are terrorists and Israel is the Angel that is coming to save us from them, Israel has terrorized more people, destroyed more Area in terms of square miles than Alqaeda, hezbollah, hamas, and all those militant groups probably combined.

now i'm not excusing Hezbollah since this abduction was not the right thing to do, but it is litteraly the last choice. and Nasrallah is not like most leaders of those groups , his sons both died in the fighting, and plus they don't let the people suffer because of there war and don't give them nothing back, they rebuild there homes. nevertheless, i don't think kidnapping soldiers is the right way, and i'm not saying hezbollah is an angel protecting the middle east, neither is Israel an angel, both sides are terrorists, but unfortunatly to all you American supporters of israel who are blinded from the truth by propaganda or the like, Israel is pretty much the bigger terrorist!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
talk about unbiased websites, come on any views or whatever!

join