It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link to the documentary "The Secret NASA Transmissions"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hello.

Many of you may have already seen or heard about this documentary. For those who haven't I have provided a link so you can watch the film. It's an hour and a half long with interviews with Martyn Stubbs explaining what was captured.

Stubbs was a Television manager in British Columbia, Canada. He used a large dish to capture and downlink thousands of hours of audio and video from shuttles, NASA and at the time MIR. His dish was powerful enough to show amazing clarity.

He explains 2 phenomana that occur outside our planet and that occur IN and around the MIR, probably still happening at ISS. Enjoy.

www.alienvideo.net...
(For those who do not want to watch Stubbs' interview, simply FW to 1 hour)

This may not be news to many of you but here is another link from the same site, of Fox News and what appears to be 11 UFO's. And there appears to be a human/alien connection.

www.alienvideo.net...

[edit on 29-7-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I did not see a link where I could watch it. Its a for sale video, not a web hosted video, at least on that site.

Do you have another link there?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
When you open the link just click play and watch, you can buy it at Amazon.

Oops, and so far that's the only link that has footage, sorry about that, but it is still an hour and a half of footage.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by T_Nexis]

new topics

join