It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim shoots up Synagogue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The war in the Middle East is reaching our shores.

www.cnn.com...

I knew that it would happen sooner or later. How much longer will it be before we have civil war between two groups of people who are fighting about something that is going on thousands of miles away? As the world is getting engulfed in more and more turmoil, how long can our borders go without being one of the war-raveged scenes that we see on tv everyday?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
yeah I heard about that. There's some crazy monkeys out there.

Dare I say it's karma for being jewish...?

...I'm only kidding.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Was there shooting in a/the synagogue? That'd be extra-bad. I can find no reference on this or a couple of other same-subject threads here that you have not posted to, or in any news report that the guy went postal in a place of worship and was shootin' folks while they worship... can you confirm? Deny? Is this spin? Blackwater-Spetznatz-Ton-ton-Macqout-types will make a killing! In a 'Gogue or what? I'm thinkin' not... but have an open mind.

Victor K.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
V Kaminski, did you have a look at the link?

From the original story:

Police Chief Gil Kerlikowske said a Muslim gunman killed a woman and wounded five others at a Jewish center in Seattle, Washington, Friday afternoon, and police were protecting mosques as well as synagogues out of fears of retaliation.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Was there shooting in a/the synagogue? That'd be extra-bad. I can find no reference on this or a couple of other same-subject threads here that you have not posted to, or in any news report that the guy went postal in a place of worship and was shootin' folks while they worship... can you confirm? Deny? Is this spin? Blackwater-Spetznatz-Ton-ton-Macqout-types will make a killing! In a 'Gogue or what? I'm thinkin' not... but have an open mind.

Victor K.

If you are near a tv, go to MSNBC, CNN or any of the all-news stations. They say tht he shouted "I am mad at Israel" before he started shooting. I think it was five women that he shot , one died.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This REALLY pisses me off!

If useless people like this want to play our their antiquated tribal hatreds due to current events, let them all go back to the middle east where that kind of crap is the norm.

But carrying on their conflict on US shores is unacceptable. When you come and live in America, you leave all that behind you. If you arent willing to part with it, then stay wherever it is they live. We got enough problems with homegrown criminals and deviants as is, and with a corrupt government to boot, without having to take all the tribal warfare from other countries and their problems.

And this was in my former hometown of Seattle, which has always had pretty low crime rates, and a mix of all kinds of people who managed to get along despite opposing cultures!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I remember hearing that one of the woman shot was pregnant. Didn't he go after mainly woman after the recpionst buzzed him in? This freaked me out a little last night seeing as I live close to Seattle.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is already being discussed in PTS.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yeah this is normal.

Jews have also tried blowing up muslim mosques with explosives in America as well :

But what really pisses me off about this is that they even made a deal with the jewish terrorist to reduce his sentance :

news.bbc.co.uk...

A militant Jewish activist is to stand trial for an alleged plot to bomb a Los Angeles mosque and the office of an Arab-American congressman.

Investigators seized bomb-making equipment they believed was destined to be used in an attack on the King Fahd mosque in Culver City, a suburb of Los Angeles.

The pair were charged in December 2001 with conspiring to bomb the mosque and send explosives to the offices of congressman Darrell Issa, who is of Lebanese Christian descent.

Mr Krugel had pleaded guilty to conspiracy to violate the civil rights of worshippers at the King Fahd Mosque and to a weapons charge linked to the plot against the congressman.

Funny thing is this got 0 seconds of air time on american and british news channels even though somehow it sended up on websites it never made it onto actual TV news.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Rip on me if you'd like... I don't see any news that says a "synagogue" was shot up anywhere... Yes, those with daggers ready I read all the links and I have access to most main stream media and have been following mostly on King5 out of Seattle. Is a Jewish center and a synagogue the same thing? I dunno you tell me if y'all are so up-on-the-wheel.

Attacking a place a worship is the lowest, vilest, sort of thing only humans can do short of lying about it or spreading non-truth and innuendo laden gossip that may further some cause or another against some "otherness".

This thread title is misinformation of the most inflammatory kind... right up there with racism. Bah, fact matters little to those with an agenda. I happen to like fact... highly under-rated this fact stuff.

I'll get mine from sources who can do fact. Have a nice anger-fest and a pleasant evening of winning friends and influencing public opinion. Glad I could be your bullseye, very revealing.

Victor K.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It's against Islam to kill any innocents, and what the guy did has nothing to do with Islam. It even says in the Quran than Christians and Jews are our brethren in faith, so I don't see how attacking a woman who had nothing to do with the Israeli government would solve anything. The media tends to focus on his religion rather than nationality, to provoke thought that religion is what steming his hatred. I agree that murder of innocents has no place in the US or elsewhere in the world.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Rip on me if you'd like... I don't see any news that says a "synagogue" was shot up anywhere... Yes, those with daggers ready I read all the links and I have access to most main stream media and have been following mostly on King5 out of Seattle. Is a Jewish center and a synagogue the same thing? I dunno you tell me if y'all are so up-on-the-wheel.

Attacking a place a worship is the lowest, vilest, sort of thing only humans can do short of lying about it or spreading non-truth and innuendo laden gossip that may further some cause or another against some "otherness".

This thread title is misinformation of the most inflammatory kind... right up there with racism. Bah, fact matters little to those with an agenda. I happen to like fact... highly under-rated this fact stuff.

I'll get mine from sources who can do fact. Have a nice anger-fest and a pleasant evening of winning friends and influencing public opinion. Glad I could be your bullseye, very revealing.

Victor K.

I heard about it on Fox news. I'm pretty sure it happened.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It happened but not in a synagogue, it was in the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.

In their home page you can see a message from Robin Boehler, Chair, Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle about the shootings.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Details of the shooting are now being beginning to emerge in the Seattle Times Local News.

Haq forced his way into the federation offices by sticking a pistol in the back of a 14-year-old girl who was visiting her aunt. When they reached the receptionist Haq "readied his gun" — he was carrying two, as well as a knife, prosecutors say — and shot Carol Goldman

new topics

top topics

join