It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupa Picture?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Have others seen this picture before?

I only saw the detail part and never knew that it was part of a larger scene which adds to its credibility.

What is it?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Have others seen this picture before?

I only saw the detail part and never knew that it was part of a larger scene which adds to its credibility.

What is it?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

sorry bro, that looks totally photochopped.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Haven't seen taht one. However it looks extremely fake.

Nightwalker

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A correction here is due.

Yes this is a fake picture.

Sorry about that, my fault for not digging deeper.

check out this page for details.

Still the original image has not been disputed reliably by anyone.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
DUDE! That picture is totally fake!

Not only is the creature a drawing, but the proportion is all messed up! Look at it's legs compared to the arms and head. It's body would be completely twisted up in order for it to look like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here's another link to the same cave pic NEO, it's way fake.
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

It kind of makes you wonder how much Coast to Coast inspects the authinticity of stories. I know I won't take anything they say too serious anymore.

[Edited on 10/29/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I wasn't fast enough. It was a good photoshop job...I was checking for crop marks and blending of the edges....
Good post anyway....

[Edited on 10-29-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sorry but I do not see anything wrong with the original image.

But must admit my ignorance in photo and graphical manipulation that can be evidenced from looking at a photo.

The image I posted originally is fake no doubt.

What needs to be done is to authenticate the original photograph if that is possible?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The tree limbs are too thin to support the weight of something that size as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You got no argument from me hipfish.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
OMG

sorry to burst your bubble but its a fake.

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
no seriously,that thing may be fake,but am i the only one here who finds that # #ing scary?holy # if i ever saw that thing id piss my pants...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a joint effort on the peru's side and any other country facing this problem to capture the creature A-L-I-V-E.
(i know...vague, im not into this kinda stuff, but for once...fro whats its worth you've made a believer out of me).
i hate it when ignorance serves out it's punch first ask questions later values.....wait a minute, doesn't that count as a form of repugnance :@@
colonel seems to have seriously affeted some liberals in this forum....his rantings must change...it's getting a little monotonous,maybe he'll move onto another subject soon
)

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Guys... the creature's a fake.

It is, in fact, a prop from a public "spook-house" type cave. We get this question several times each year. There's a number of cues that it's actually a doll or prop (including the way it's attached to the wall.)

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The suck picture...

Chupa means suck.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
found this posted on the web site right underneath the picture...

UPDATE: Yup, we have confirmation this pic's been doctored. Though as to what the original entity floating around the Internet is, apparently remains open for discussion. --ed.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Even before it was confirmed that picture looked very very fake,looked like it came outta a book. Whenever its in the background and not supposed to be its usaly a fake.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You are all free to believe what you like but it looks real to me. The best looking dummy I have ever seen that's for sure.

Has anyone confirmed the story that goes with the original picture?

Likely not easy to do.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The article on the pic says that it was a guy that got trapped in a crevase,but that looks like no human to me. I know that the first pic of the thing behind them is fake but I am not 100% on the creature itself. Looks handdrawn but you never know.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just ask yourself...who is this poor photographer that gets more sky in the photo than the group? And you'll know it's a fake....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join