It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't there concrete proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
First let me say that I do believe in aliens and ufo's visiting the earth but after all this time why isn't there hard cold facts about it.

My theory could be that the gov't thinks there will be mass panic and therefore hids it but other gov'ts that aren't as civilized would share their fatcs right?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not necessarily.

If you are looking for pieces of alien spaceships and dead alien bodies, then you will probably have to figure out what top secret facility they are kept at.

Other governments would disclose such facts if it brought them increased power.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well I can think of one reason why there arent any hard cold facts about it, but you probably wont like to hear it

Anyway, I've always found the idea of the goverment just "hiding" it away to be... odd. Sure it would work for a while. But not forever. If there is going to be mass panic, it will mostly be because people would be angry with the goverment and not because of the fact aliens exist.

I for one would cause a riot if I knew that the goverment had secretely withheld information about the world, the purpose of all life, where we come from and where we are going.

They dont have the right to make the decision.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by merka]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I agree with Merka.
People would be more than angry about the withholding of such important information as well as the prejudment and presumtions made about public reaction. Sadly I think that in due course this situation will become a reality.

new topics

top topics

join