It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mutilations why don't they take the bodies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i am very skeptical when it comes to mutilation cases of any kind i was thinkin why not take the entire body of the animal/human rather than leave evidence for us to find.
any thoughts?

Graham

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think your answer would vary with every explaination of cow(or human) mutilations.

I remember reading awhile back that cow mutilations could be done for the purpose of testing the surrounding area for chemical contamination. One article I read went in to detail why the genitalia, tongue, ear, and so forth were removed because those particular orgrans would contain signs of whatever contamination or pobable cause for mutalating the animal.

If I come across the article I would make sure to post it here in this thread.

-Mad Cows and Cow Mutilations

-NIDS Animal Pathology Research

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Mr Rad,

quite true this is what I understand too,

but the aliens also like certain body parts for their need to collect various biological fluids eg. hormones.

you will also notice that many bodies are often drained of all bodily fluids, the grays need this as sustenance, their food.

what is really freaky is the instances where it appears that humans are involved in this activity re: black choppers.

Are these humans secret ops working with aliens and or hybrids made by aliens as their servants or both?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well they already got all the good parts why would they want to have to deal with extra clean up... Aliens hate cleaning up...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Why dont they take the bodies?

maybe its to expensive.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I see what you are saying. They are hoaxes. The only way for us to think a hoax is real is by seeing evidence. same way with crop circles.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Also your only allowed one carry on... You have to priortize (sp?)... Scoop out as many genatalia and other organs as possible and leave the skin for Tonto...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
They dont take the bodies because they leave them as a sign of there power, and our weakness. THey leave them as a insult to humanity..................

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Its disinformation of the highest order: fake physical evidence. Stringing civilian investigations along a path that leads to nowhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
like Thatoneguy said by leaving evidence it's like the hoaxers are taunting us in a way.
the aliens are trying to be careful not to be seen by us but they are leaving mutilated cows everywhere..

Graham

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   

i am very skeptical when it comes to mutilation cases of any kind i was thinkin why not take the entire body of the animal/human rather than leave evidence for us to find.
any thoughts?

No need to cut open the entire body if you just want to surgically remove a small piece. If this is done with surgical precision, there is no need to do anything with the body but let it lie.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Maybe they have fear of a contaminate them world with a human virus and something like that...

They probably stay in quarantine when they come back on them world from a travel from earth...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
But they take the organs?

Perhaps its a government or coporate perpetuated hoax designed to scare or "terrorize" people.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Back when I looked into it...the mutilations seemed to correspond with areas known for Satanist cults... Not to mention, the organs in question are pretty much those required for magical rituals... There are plenty of down to earth explainations for the so-called "mysteries"...and some satanists have even been arrested with their gear, and parts....

Besides, if they aliens truly needed such organs, surely it'd be easier (and more secretive) to either clone the parts/animals themselves...and/or if they mind controlled humans, then wouldn't at least one of these be a farmer who didn't go reporting lost cows???
It just doesn't add up...

As to why the organs...read the Leer paper, and you'll pretty much get it, as far as connection to alien needs...(search for Yellow Book, too....)

Why would the government need to do it...couldn't the government explain a cattle ranch to provide meat for the military, more easily than explaining mutilated cows left in fields? Hmm....

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Very simple. Cargo limitations.

Assholes and lips take up a lot less room than a 1500 lb bull.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well, Gazrok, your on to something there, but lets say, whoever is doing this, needed fresh organs and not just meat.

and maybe some people need to be reminded that it isn't just an act of mutilation, but the remove of organs.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Satanic rituals are much different in effect than that of precision surgery in the field at a level of proficiency that we rarely can achieve today in the operating room.

By not taking the bodies it proves that the grays at least do not eat like we do. They absorb nutrients through their skin only.

The lizards on the other hand are rumoured to eat flesh here and there and guess which type they prefer?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The aliens i've met are experts at creating bodies of different types for use on other dimensions, so I think the organs are taken for the purpose of creating bionic breeding organisms in order to create new bodies of different types.

Seeing as they take organs from cattle, humans, cats, etc they probably find those species favourable for populating other realities with?

I also believe that the beings doing the mutilations are the same ones doing the crop circles, and that this is a balancing thing intended to strike hope as well as fear into humanity; just as the gods they created for our belief systems worked at creating hope and fear in us.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow, now this is a topic that really jumped out at me. That's a really good point and I don't think I've ever heard it before!!! The whole cattle mutulation think can been seen to be quite suspect... Cults have always been mentioned, but on a range in the middle of nowhere with no evidence of vehicles? In most cases these are taken up as crimal offences and investigated by the police (even to a minimum) with very little evidence... If there were cults cults doing this (and I mean more off the baffling mutilations) they would have to be experts in bovine anatomy and be highly skilled with surgical instruments. I would be very worried if the surgeons at our local hospital were part time satanic mutilators. (Most satanic rituals involve ritual gatherings, ceremonies and blood lettings in groups.)

I think the reason why cattle mutilations remain such a hot topic is the fact the remains are the most shocking. It's one thing for something to dissapear without a trace but it's entirely different if you find the carcas of what was a live, and presumablly happy cow!! If you think about it it's like comparing your dog disappearing to finding your dog in you back-yard with with holes cut in it. So here we have the whole terror aspect of these incidents. Why would an organization, cult or ship load of aliens want to terrify us like that...

I just had the thought that maybe the kind aliens know we're only going to eat the cattle at our local Mc D's so leave the rest of the carcas for the owner so he can still make some money!! Wow, how lovely!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
scavengers will selectively eat softer parts, and smaller ones will evan burrow into the carcass- fluids drained, organs removed- no incisions.

sometimes cows die from natural causes. any carcass left in the field will be minus soft organs as a result of scavengers...

aliens don't need much beef...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join