It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mutilations why don't they take the bodies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Them little grey fellers iz kinda small like
i rectum they get full rits quick

or

Gophers with Laser scalpels

www.stormpages.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well, Gazrok, your on to something there, but lets say, whoever is doing this, needed fresh organs and not just meat.

and maybe some people need to be reminded that it isn't just an act of mutilation, but the remove of organs.

I think this is still ignoring my key points though... Why wouldn't the aliens simply raise cows on their own, or clone them? If using mind control, why wouldn't they just mind control a few cattle ranchers, who then wouldn't report the mutilations? Surely, a race capable of travelling light years through space, and striving for a low profile, wouldn't be leaving such calling cards, nor go through this much trouble when easier solutions are present....

Lips and assholes...
So, the aliens are into making hotdogs?
Again, the biggest problem here is motive...even considering the skin-absorbing animal parts angle....

As for the surgical techniques, I've read many more plausible explainations for those as well...I'll have to dig up the book I'm thinking of, if I can remember the title... Then I'll post the explainations given...

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
You know, I'd like to point out that the Aliens, these EBE's or Grays, as we call them, in some circles, are believed to be harvesting tissue and bodily fluids as a source of nutrients. The Nephilim are said to be cursed and need to eat flesh and drink blood to survive. It all sounds like hogwash, but it is funny how these two things "intersect".

I've always believed the Grays were angelic in nature. Orson Wells once wrote, "If they can reach beyond the skies, then they must be that much closer to god" Was a character quote from War of the Worlds, the original version. Might be a bit different from how I remember it though.

I've also heard the theory that the Grays destroyed their ability to proceate naturally because of their cloning habit. They cloned too many generations of their race and began to lose the ability to reproduce. Thus, they are taking biological material from us to use in their experiments. Hopefully, to find a way to reproduce naturally again.

This is, of course, assuming Greys exist.

<< 1   >>

join