It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagrams in lodges? Eastern Star?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Byrd and whoever else is interested...

In relation to terms and symbols abused by the Nazis(and how actual Initiates of the White Lodge are mistaken for Nazis):

H.P. Blavatsky said some racist things, which may have been-for the most part-views that were a product of her time and place.

She was not an overall racist however.

And Theosophy is very far from being Nazism.

One of the founders of the Theosophical Society, a FreeMason named Henry S. Olcott, recognized the magnificence of Godfrey Higgin's works(which influenced Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine"), which basically spell out that "black" skinned people founded civilization(as can be seen from the excerpts I posted a few posts back).

H.S. Olcott

The critics of 1877 said that the prototype of “Isis” was the “Anacalypsis” of Godfrey Higgins, but while the magnum opus of that erudite yet neglected author never reached its complete second edition, and Mr. Bouton and Mr. Quaritch have still many unsold copies in stock --- fifty years after its appearance in 1836 --- the first edition of “Isis Unveiled” was sold within a fortnight, and the first of “The Secret Doctrine” (of 500 copies) sold actually in advance of publication. The times are certainly changed for the better, and the number of minds capable of grasping these high themes much larger than in the generation which not only misunderstood but socially persecuted Godfrey Higgins.

H.P. Blavatsky

But, in her eternal wisdom, Nature provides antidotes against moral as well as against mineral and vegetable poisons. There are people who do not content themselves with preaching grandiloquent discourses; they act. If such books as Higgins’ Anacalypsis, and that extraordinary work of an anonymous English author—a bishop, it is whispered—entitled Supernatural Religion, cannot awaken responsive echoes among the ignorant masses, other means can be, and are resorted to—means more effectual and which will bring fruit in the future, if hitherto prevented by the crushing hand of ecclesiastical and monarchical despotism.

So they were obviously not bigoted racists like the Nazis.

But also bear in mind that the Theosophical doctrine had some mistakes in relation to the Gnostic Mysteries(it is said that many Theosophists made mistakes regarding the Root-Races, among other things).

Samael Aun Weor wrote that Theosophy is for the most part pseudo-occultism(because many of it's interpretations of symbolism are antiquated Piscean material).

However, he also wrote that H.P. Blavatsky was a Lady Adept(who recently reincarnated in New York) and acheived Inner Self Realization by re-marrying and practicing Alchemy with H.S. Olcott.

Also, one of the greatest Theosophists, Rudolf Steiner, was said to have been assassinated by the Nazis.

Anyway, stop believing the ZioNazi propaganda related to the misuse of Sanskrit and Buddhist terminologies/symbols.

The writings of Godfrey Higgins, Samael Aun Weor, Ra Un Nefer Amen, H.P. Blavatsky and Rudolf Steiner(who are actual occultists, and not run-of-the-mill "New Agers"/channellers) continue to show the narrow mindedness and myopic views of the profane anthropologists, orientalists and "Egyptologists".

Perhaps you could give them a chance and see for yourselves.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
All of this symbolism is intended to be used as memory devices to help humanity retain the powerful and secret knowledge passed down to us from the wise sages of the Old Times. And that powerful and secret knowledge is... oh, hell, I forget.

The keys that show us how to transcend suffering(ignorance/ego) and achieve the Self-Realization of the Being!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

As for the rest... I'd like to to do more independant research myself; however, you seem to be completely anti-anything that sounds like a "conspiracy theory" that doesn't fit in with conventional history.

I'm not necessarily opposed to anything that doesn't fit into "conventional" history, but I do oppose it when folks begin trying to fictionalize history, as did who ever came up with that fake Marx quote.

Marxism has nothing to do with occultism, but has everything with having food to eat. It was a natural reaction to the extreme poverty generated by the advent of the Industrial Revolution. Marx didn't invent communism: indeed, many communal societies have existed throughout history, and the original Christians themselves lived in communes. However, it was Marx, as a Hegelian, who attempted to lend a scientific view of history to the problem.

All those hundreds of hours that Marx spent in the British Museum were in studying economics, not the Talmud or the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Marx traced the beginning of capitalism to the burghers of the middle ages who eventually put the master craftsmen out of business by introducing mass production. Marx saw that when a certain commodity becomes exhausted in a particular market, the capitalist is either forced to shut down or must outsource. This in turn floods the foreign market, and the same thing happens again.

Marx noted that wherever the jobs go, capitalism inevitably follows, as natives in the new market will naturally set up competition to get in on the action. Eventually then, according to Marx, both the commodity and the capitalist mode of production becomes truly international. This leads to the weird problem that Marx discovered with capitalism: it produces an overabundance of goods, yet when truly international, nobody can afford any of them because the jobs disappear with production. The natural result of this scenario is the internal collapse of capitalism, being replaced with egalitarian distribution.

The conditions that Marx required to institute this sort of communism have not yet been met. The entire world must become industrialized and capitalistic in order for Marx's theory to be proven true. The world is on its way to this, but not quite there yet; only time will tell if Marx was correct or in error. Nevertheless, it has nothing to do with Judaism or conspiracy theorists.

Everything written in the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is coming to fruition, and it is not just the paranoia of the anti-Jewish Nazis.

Said Protocols are a Zionist plot, not a Jewish one.

How can an anti-Semitic hoax designed to persecute innocent people be Zionist?

Hitler is said to have not been evil in the beginning, and knew that Zionism was a threat to humanity and fought it because it was a threat; but then ended up being manipulated(by the Drukpa black magician with the "Green Gloves") by the very thing he was trying to go against at first(see my recent post about the "Violet Flame Response").

The Zionists sacrificed the Jewish people at the hands of the Nazis.

I think that anyone who has read Mein Kampf will understand that that's not the case at all.

Think about all this.

What better way to justify and make way for a supposed "Jewish State" in Palestine("Israel")?

Palestine is the original homeland of the Jewish people. The state of Israel was not opened there arbitrarily.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
back to the original subject....

an inverted pentegram, as i have come to understand it, is in no way a demonic, satanic, or evil symbol. anton levay greatly influenced the modern interpretation of that symbol by printing it on the cover of his bible. an inverted pentegram is used as a protection sigil. it has nothing to do with devil worship. in fact it is usually used to keep spirits away. its protection magic, a good thing.

also, the meaning or intention of a pentagram being drawn also relies on two other factors. It hinges on what point at which you begin to draw at (corresponding to one of the 5 elements) and also which direction you draw it (either invoking or banishing).
however, if you have not SEEN someone construct it or draw it, you cannot know through physically looking at it what their intention is or was.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Masonic Light

As much as I'd like to explore this subject; as in that Mormon thread, I'll have to stop right here as I don't have the time to dig up all the info.

hexrain 1

Okay, the Upright Blazing Star is a symbol of protection.

How, since the Star represents the Upright Human Being, could the inverted star which represents the fallen humanoid, protect us against malevolent or fallen creatures?

I've provided plenty of info in this thread if you care to learn something.

And why would an imbecile like Anton Lavey influence my perception of the Pentalpha, when there are real books on Occultism availible to us?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join